tuscl

A wonderful way to wake up in the morning

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:35 AM
I can't think of many better ways to wake up than to roll over and gaze into the eyes of Rebecca Lowe and listen to her soothingly wish me a good morning. I've got a full-length throbbing blooder.

15 comments

• 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "I've got a full-length throbbing blooder" That does not sound brilliant. Maybe you should go to the emergency room! ;)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I sat on my deck this morning with a great cup off coffee and watched the small herd of deer that winter in the fields and woods behind my home grazing. I feel blessed.
  • I feel blessed to be waking up to my studying for my exams cuz I'm gonna murder them all
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ good way to commit murder
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i felt blessed to wake up.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Agreed Mr. When you're over 60, every day you wake up and you're not dead is a blessed day.
  • Not really... The only thing that drives us forward is progress..remaining stagnant is what makes us depressed Theres been times where I didn't feel like waking up not cuz I didn't have money or a "fun " picture perfect life, but cuz I thought the chances of achieving my goals weren't there any more..so many ppl wake up feeling dead, and then there are those who are on their death beds and are content because of it because they feel fulfilled. To me, waking up bc youre alive isnt a blessing, but being alive is a blessing cuz it means u still have a chance to actualize ur full potential.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I can think of at least two better ways... both of them have more of a bad girl vibe with an air of knowingness but able to show compassion. Like they were going to take a walk down Jaded Rd, but decided to turn back. You and Miss Rebecca Lowe have my blessings, man!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    If I had come remotely close to attaining my full potential I'd have never come here. I found out long ago that with 100% effort I could be an A+. With 10% effort I could be a B. I'm happy being the eternal B. How many people who reach their full potential have smoked weed 13,000 days?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I'm happy being the eternal B. How many people who reach their full potential have smoked weed 13,000 days? Are you saying that Robert Nesta Marley, OM did not reach his full potential? [view link]
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I'd smoke weed 13000 days too if I had to listen to bickering couples trying to annihilate each other.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sphincter
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    how about just the rubs right now? I'm still a little tired from last night
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I woke up today feeling hungover! I checked my phone and have plenty of reminders of all the silly things I did last night
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    You hit the nail on the head Random and the worst part is that in a family law fight, children serve the same role as a long-neck bud bottle in a bar fight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion