tuscl

Getting thru a dentist visit.

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Friday, September 28, 2018 10:40 AM
I went to the dentist recently. Nothing bad, just a normal cleaning. But still, I'm always a little uncomfortable with someone scraping my teeth with a sharp pick. My dentist is a guy and my hygienist is a 60 year old, overweight woman. So nothing to get excite about there. But as my hygienist was scrapping away, I found myself thinking about my last trip to an "extras" strip club. Reliving the whole visit in my mind while I'm sitting there. I was still aware of the scraping so I wasn't getting aroused and thus embarrassed. But I replayed the strip club visit in my mind, remembering conversations and then the ultimate action that pursued during the visit. Low and behold, the hygienist was finished with the cleaning. Seemed like the quickest dentist visit of my life. I"m going to have to remember that for my next teeth cleaning. Go to the right club before that next dentist visit.

15 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Lol,
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I have 100% different dental visit outcomes. I've changed dentists 3 times since I've been paying my own way to see a dentist since age 16. Each time the hygienist has been a fresh-faced, buxom young blonde girl, an uncanny coincidence. We suss each other out rather quickly. In exchange for her being rough & thorough and making me bleed, which I actually enjoy, likely working out her daddy issues, she shoves and keeps her rack in my face the whole time. Which I also enjoy.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I need Dominic's dentist
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    My hygienist is an absolute smoke show MILF. I just sit there and imagine banging her the entire time I’m in there.
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    Hey you gotta do what you gotta do to get through the pain. Last time I was getting local anesthetic injection to get my front two teeth fixed and that hurt like a mother. The pain stun me from the roof of my mouth into my nose and my head. Next time I'll try your strategy!
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I once did a three way with my ATF and her friend who was a dental hygienist. I drilled her To turn the tables.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I did the opposite, having sex with a hot chica but think about my dental procedure in details to last much longer.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    A secret that noone tells you is to take some advil before going to the dentist for any procedure. Novacane never does the trick for me, but combined with novacane and its smooth sailing. Regularly brushing your teeth and flossing doesnt hurt either lol
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    i take numb over pain any day of the week. Especially if you are worried you will feel pain during the procedure.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my last dentist visit was a beautiful latina dentist in tijuana... she extracted two molars... afterwards i walked to hong kong club and drank tequila and cervesa...
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I have seen all the hygienists and the other dental people at the dental office I go to and I get stuck with the one old lady in the bunch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion