tuscl

My last and greatest love

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, September 27, 2018 8:14 PM
Is myself After years of pursuing relationship and religious ideas... Ive been unable to find lasting happiness Alas i find it deep within myself. Myself, my happiness and my God was deep in myself My last and greatest love and adventure is with myself alone

21 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    So does this mean your cutting out strip clubs and just masturbating by yourself for the rest of your life like San Jose Guy does?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Boomshakalaka! shailynn from the top rope!
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    It’s going to get lonely.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    We can now refer to juicebox69 as Mr. Rosy Palm. Woo hoo.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    You can change.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Mr. Rosy Palm Ok, smart guy, but I'll bet you didn't know about her five sisters... and damn are they fine!
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    Wish the two of you only the breast.
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    ** best. ;-)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    (that was funny...)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Juice, I thought you had died from an arrow through the heart.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    So juicebox69, does this mean you've given up on women and are going to stick to jacking off using Arby's sauce as lube? Brilliant plan!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    So - you took a break from jerking off - to let us know that you are going to be jerking off? I echo 4got2wipe’s line - Brilliant!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Cooter glad to see that you survived the cross bow attack. I assume the hospital gave you some good meds which accounts for this ridiculously philosophical post. Either that or you’re excessively jerking offf because you dumped your civie.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You're all you got, kid.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Git er done
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Impossible is just the wrong way of spelling “I’m possible.”
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Well if you get lonely, guess you can meet up with trixie.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I never feel completely alone. When I go to sleep, I explore the universe in time and space if I don't dream about people and entities visiting me. Then while awake, I rarely seem to have much time alone it seems even though I'm single. It's like I have several alternate lives when I go to sleep. One time I accidentally dreamed I woke up on the wrong planet. It seemed super real too. I got out of the Dream by going back to bed and waking up again. Odd thing was that there was a red sky and red glow from a red sun. I read since then that red star systems are very common even more so than our star system with our yellow sun.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    go back to sleep.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I don't believe love is a good feeling.Its painful to need someone and to be vulnerable. I don't like letting someone have that power
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion