tuscl

Real TUSCL Roll Call

Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqyPoYuv…

A sister thread to this thread: https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=… and this thread: https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

How many people currently post at least semi-regularly on TUSCL? For this discussion we will be excluding the reviews section and focusing on posters who mainly post on the discussion section of this site.

Dancers:
nicespice - sinister
NinaBambina - sinister
zoey101
poledancer83
PinkSugarDoll

Tijuana Crew:
Countryman5434 - dexter
MisterWonderful - dexter
anislee
galiziabob

Millennial Crew
DC9428 - sinister
Vantablack
EchoPizza - dexter
Nicole1994

Pre-Millenial Crew:
ime - dexter
Papi_Chulo - sinister
PaulDrake - dexter
twentyfive - amputee
two_bits
crazyjoe - sinister
GoVikings - dexter
georgmicrodong - dexter
jackslash - dexter
Subraman
magicrat - sinister
Warrior15 - dexter
Cashman1234 - sinister
Longball300 - ambidextrous
flagooner - sinister
General - dexter
JeffTUSCL - dexter
minnow - dexter
shadowcat - dexter
shailynn - sinister
RTP - sinister
gawker
s275ironman - dexter
Huntsman - sinister
PhatBoy99
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
NJBalla
Meat72
txtittyfag
Ch3ll
Daddillac
TheeOSU
ei8ht_ball
san_jose_guy
wellhungsac420
samsung1
orionsmith
theDirkDiggler
Smalltowncpl (perhaps not anymore....)
Darkblue999
JohnSmith69
yahtzee74
sinclair
GACA
juicebox69
Book Guy
JAprufrock
steeldog65
_Constantine_

Trolls (or suspected trolls) Crew:
TrollWarnBot
TrapBaby304
Lil_Baller100
txtittyfag.
MackTruck

Excluding trolls the count is currently at 62 at-least-semi-regular TUSCLers.

Who am I missing?

39 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    That’s an awesome list, Echo!

I think a few of those should probably be moved into the troll list. But that’s neither here nor there since it’s not like we would be able to agree on who could be moved there.

There’s also doctorevil, blahblahblah23, dominic77, DeclineToState, pitts1 as well
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    ^ I know most of what he posts sounds ridiculous, but I still think flagooner is a legit poster.

New total count: 67 TUSCLers
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Aw man, I just realized I kept off TFP and he just posted yesterday.

@ DC9428 - Sinister means "left" and "unlucky" in Latin. Dexter means "right" and "proper" in Latin.
  • Evasparkling
    6 years ago
    I'm still here.

Only comment when I deem it absolutely necessary since I'm busy working two jobs.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't like the idea of categorizing people.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I'm hurt. You remembered to put fucking SJG before you put me??!!! So much for those dances I was gonna buy you when we finally met up at Gold Club Centerfolds.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh and SirLapDanceALot, Woodstock, SJG, and chessmaster.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    youre not going to list everyone and its fucked up trying to categorize them. you dont have that authority
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    OK, I'm going to count the suspected trolls as TUSCLers just because it's a little hard to discern who exactly is a troll and who isn't. I guess having a unique personality makes them kind of people.

New Count: 79 Tusclers (including suspected trolls.)

@ TFP - Haha! I guess it will be me buying the dances. To be fair, I got really tired after listing the first 30 or so people.

@ DC9428 - Yup, it's the theme song to this thread.

@ PhatBoy99 - Everyone is categorized, whether it be by nationality, ethnicity, gender, religious or political leanings, etc. You categorize yourself as a Mexican-American, for example. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong about it.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Made it on the list! :D

But for reals, how cool would it be if there was a giant TUSCL member meet up? We'd probably turn the entire club upside down.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Everyone would be fighting to see who gets to take which girl out for OTC and there would be LDKs all night lol

I would honestly love to see this happen in real life. I wonder how long it would take before we all get kicked out, banned or heartbroken xD
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    This discussion reminds me of the times i would try to remember every girl i saw at a large strip club. I could remember 20-30 girls but another dozen or so i would forget and a similar number i didn't know their names. This would be at clubs with a consistent stage rotation where i would see most girls go on the stage at least once. Of course some girls just never went on.

You forgot EveHartley, Amelia and Lopaw (non-dancer) for the girls.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The usual gang of idiots.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    WTF. What do you mean by you still THINK I'm a legit poster? What else would I be?

BTW, SJG is clearly in the Dexter camp, If by Dexter we are referring to sociopathic serial killers.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Thank you, DC9428.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    What do you mean amputee? I was born this way ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ You were born with no penis?
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Cool!
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Interesting idea. Would your list be any different if you based it on the actual number of posts? You could include reviews, review comments and discussion comments.

For example, here are my totals. I might note that I scan the discussions daily but I contribute only when I have something "meaningful" to contribute--- of course the distinction between meaningful and trivial is open for debate.

Places: 70
    Reviews: 160
    Review Comments: 185
    Discussions: 63
    Discussion Comments: 701
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner I received a penis graft at a very young age, from a black donor, I’m so grateful I try to share my good fortune with beautiful women of all races, they do seem appreciative;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure about when the generations switch, but would fishsticks belong in post-millenial by himself?

The millennial group seems awfully small. I thought we had a lot more whiney bitches that regularly post.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Luckily I never post here.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I made the list! I feel like the Jerk when the Phone book arrived! Woo hoo!

Nice list. It’s well composed.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    You missed me! I'm all butt-hurt! Sniff, sob......
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Being a UM weasel alum disqualifies you from inclusion! :D
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    I wanna be "sinister"
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Cashman beat me to the Steve Martin reference. It’s so much fun when the new phone books are here.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned rickdugan. Let's not leave out the sundry juice, Dougster, or sjg aliases.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    There's a lot of people everyone has left out. Like Chili Palmer, azdd, desertscrub, _constantine_ is really Trucidos, RandomMember, BurlingtonHoFactory, rogertex, max_starr, titus23, timothyjames55, eyeofodin, carlosspiceyweiner, 4got2wipe, che, dallas702, sharkhunter, gammanu95, jamesSD, a21985, s88, estafador, mjx01, londonguy, FTS (fka future track star), liwet, lecherousmonk,

Dancer lurkers like: judyjudy, phoenix133 (is she still around), bj99 (ditto).
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Also left out: founder (you know, the guy who runs the web site)

dancer: carolynne (and her big boobs)

and the two guys big enough to beat me up: clubber, tiredtraveler
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Tits
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Mamisan!!

clackport - occasional, but solid
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Like i said in the other discussion, i think there around 100+ active members on the discussions (i'm not sure how mostly frequent lurkers count), and about a similar number of ones that are not as active but have stuck around. Just a ballpark guess...

Some more that haven't been mentioned or shown up here: Call.Me.Ishmael, larryfisherman, Wallanon, rh48hr (good avatars), ldk82 (how the hell does he get forgotten?), SaltyNutz, MisterWonderful, Sal69, Doces300, mdb2203 (not sure what happened to him), Roadworrier, Rockstar, AnonymousJim, Warrenboy75, DandyDan, Uprightcitizen, Dolfan, Mark94, goldmongerATL, Pistola, lolruned, WetWilly, Book Guy, lick-that, ppwh, Lone_Wolf and MrDeuce (although he's probably busy OTCing). A couple more girls: Lofn and Bbybunny. And i'm sure there are quite a few more with variable levels of activity...

You have to remember many (most?) PLs consider this a low key hobby and many of them stay that way even on a site like this.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    @echopizza you are my nigga.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    ^ Thank you. You are my nigga too.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Hey! Hey! Don’t forget ME!!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Dom,

For quite awhile now, I come here mostly out of force of habit. Clubs are no longer an option for me at this time. I am hoping I can meet up with shadowcat during a coming trip. Would be good to see an old friend once again. Not many have been TUSCLers longer than we have.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think wallanon has!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion