tuscl

OT: Fantasy Football League

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Friday, September 21, 2018 7:58 AM
I got stuck with an auto draft, but goddamn if my team isn't stacked now.

I'm calling it now. 10-2 and this seasons winner

20 comments

• DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    What’s your lineup?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    QB Mahomes
    RBs: Howard, Saquon, Brieda
    WR: Landry, Gallowday, K Allen,
    K: D Bailey
    Def: Jags
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Still got Jimmy G, and Broncos RB Lindsey on the bench... Plus WR who will be good subs for byes
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Nice lineup. And with trade of Gordon and Mayfield’s performance last night, Landry’s stock is rising
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    3-0. We should play for money next year.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    How am i doing ? I havent looked lol
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    You're sucking it like bouncer balls.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Mahomes is this years D. Watson
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Gaca did you make the Jimmy G post before the season ending injury? Maybe you jinxed him.

Mahomes, Breida, and Jags D is too fucking good. Nice squad, and you didn't even pick it. Reminds me of the year I won the league with an auto draft of Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham (when they were teammates), and Josh Gordon. Destroyed that league.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Ya, I had Jimmy G before the injury
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Just limping by with my underachievers.........
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    And so it begins, the turn around of the season...

Next HotSauce gonna be just AppleSauce after next week
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    All I need is for Patrick Mahomes to score 5 fantasy points tonight and my winning streak officially begins...
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I officially asked to change my name to the MASH Unit --my top two receivers for the year have yet to play a game or score a single point for me.

The two I played yesterday were on the Saints who decided to go back in time to the 1920's before the forward pass was invented and somehow I still am 2-1 and hanging on by a thread to a lead that probably tonight is going to get eaten up---that is unless the guy you are rooting for has a melt down.

The one game I lost by 2 points I should point out happened because the Cowboys couldn't field an onside kick and OB picked up 40 yards in garbage stats......otherwise I'd be a perfect 3-0....I keep kidding about limping by but it's probably the most realistic description of this season so far.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I'm riding Patrick Mahomes to the Championship.

Sometimes losing the first two games isn't a bad thing :)

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Somebody trade me a rb
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster your RB is going to do just fine this week........ ( I still haven't got my starting receivers all on the field at the same time) and what the hell is up with the NFL site this morning. Did the Redskins and Saints decide not to play tonight?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    If Bell plays this year it would be nice, that fucking malcontent faggot.
    I almost went with David Johnson but he hasnt been good either the Cardinals are so bad.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Week 6 and I don't have my starting receivers all in uniform and playing again---and one of them Doug "unlucky" Baldwin I am debating dumping. I picked up the # 3 receiver from Tampa Bay since they are playing the Falcons and Atlanta's pass defense leaks like the Titanic. Not sure which one to play and one of my other starters is on a bye this week..........every other position is pulling their weight.........
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion