tuscl

Favorite Ethnicity

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
I am finding myself really attracted to the AA Dancers. They move in a different way and it is FINE...oh so ... FINE! However, my favorite ethnicity has to be the Asian gals (Koreans and Tai, mainly) because I LOVE nice juicy nipples.

39 comments

• two_bits
    6 years ago
    Maybe it's because of their relative scarcity in the clubs, but asians (with the possible exception of nicepsice) are overrated in my opinion.

Oh, and so are latinas.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Probably. But, in the AMP world... they CANNOT be beat! Lol.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    In my view, mixed race women tend to be the most beautiful. Two dancers who have revealed themselves here are cases in point: Nicespice, Nina.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Nina B? I hear she has a body to die for.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    It doesnt m
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Fucking cut my post off. Anyway who cares
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    None are better than the others.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I like mixed race girls
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster is right. I've dated every ethnicity at some point in my life and there's almost nothing I can say about any of them that was 'typical' of their race. I tend to like Asians as eye candy, but they're all different. My current g/f is Latina - my first actually - and she's her own 'type' just like the rest.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve had good luck with Brazilians and extras. Nothing against other ethnicities. But Brazilians seem to offer it up more.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Blondes who are into giving very good contact lap dances.Something so special about them.
  • nj_pete
    6 years ago
    Brazillians are my favorite, second is Latinas.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I love them all ;)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Brazilians are considered latinas
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Mine is mexican chicas and columbians! I also love a natural redhead
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No specific ethnicity, but I lean towards exotic looks.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I like women white as the new driven snow.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Swedish. It gets better when the Swedish Bikini Team shows up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c2NEFPq…
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Mexican, Black, Korean and Puerto Rican.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My favorite look changes every couple of years.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    While I recognize beauty comes in all ethnicities, I am most often attracted to white and latin women, and beyond that, there's a few mixed ethnicities I'm often attracted to
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “In my view, mixed race women tend to be the most beautiful.”

There is this one dancer who self-identifies as Mexican, but she has a Chinese grandma. The combination made me think at first that she was Thai, but in the dressing room she usually speaks Spanish.

Anyways, I thought her face had a really nice exotic look. Too bad I haven’t seen her in a while. I wish she had been working when you were there.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Me too.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Kazahkstani girls are the true unicorns of strip clubs. I had the pleasure of dancing with seeing one at one of my fav clubs for a few months before finally getting a dance. She blew my mind away, but dissapeared shortly afterwards. Kazakhstani girls look half asian (Think olivia munn), have russian accents, and are truly exotic. A f you ever come accross one of those girls my advice is to get her number immediately. Usually she's FOTB and will get swiped up by a whale or be hounded at change clubs.

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Yes. Also Kyrgyz dancers.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Latinas
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    love em all
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    #1 Brazilians
    #2 Ukrainians
    #3 all of them
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    In Detroit, extras are always available from AA. A sure bet if you want to get off and usually on the low side for $$.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    The mixed race are gorgeous, but they lack in personality. Either too serious or not sexual.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Guess!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    most mexicans are a mix... i luv the exotic look of girls that are a mix.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve read somewhere that about 10% of mexicans are asian.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Persian, like the cat meeeeeeeeeeoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

But also have a thing for Mexican chicks and Black guys. Sometimes at the same time.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    now... the best sexy stage work i’ve ever had the pleasure to see is a light chocolate mix girl at little darlings las vegas about six years ago. hennesy.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    One of my first faves was a petite Filipina. But now-a-days I’m usually looking for hot AA sistas.
    Although I had a wonderful time yesterday with a Latina named Isabella. Yum yum!
  • @ 3 legged man u r yummy

Lololol
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Thank you, Poosche!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Little Darlings has a bad reputation now. Its like clip joint almost and they rip dancers off
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion