tuscl

Why do so many men love steak more than chicken ? Smh

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Saturday, September 15, 2018 2:05 PM
Srsly tho

52 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    Testosterone. Low T guyslike SJG and 4got like soy.
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Has to do with a bull is considered superior to a chicken. So men think eating steak makes them bulls, but forget most meat is from cows. So they are just stocking up on female hormones !!!!!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Steak tastes better than chicken. Get good quality steak, and you don't even have to add any seasoning for it to be absolutely delicious. (Of course I add seasoning to everything I cook though). Chicken is bland, and has to be thoroughly cooked to be safe to eat. It also needs seasoning, imo, to taste good. You can't eat a piece of chicken rare or medium rare without a substantial risk of salmonella poisoning. I find the skin of chicken of fried chicken to be tasty though, but other than that I'm not a big fan.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Too many other things taste like chicken. Frogs, snakes, alligators, boogers.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Veal is largely from boy cows (it's largely a by-product of the milk industry, no?). Maybe we should eat more veal? I know at my house, the wife and I eat a lot of Chicken and Turkey (parts and ground) since it's cheaper per-pound than beef. So steak or beef is more of a treat. I generally think steak tastes better but that might have something to do with the fact I eat it 10X less than chicken. It's got more iron and other nutrients, so it's part of a balanced diet. I think I might put on more muscle with my lifting program with steak vs chicken. The negative, is of course the environmental impacts (all the diesel fuel to transport feed for the cows, 14X more?).
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Dom just needs to just finally breakdown throw awa nuts on the table and break away from the fem energy. Join us the water is nice
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Nothing like a good juicy porterhouse! I also like chicken
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Steak is more expensive than chicken and harder to find. And im talking about a good steak like a filet mignon, not steak you find at taco bell and chipotle.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Filet mignon is my favorite cut of steak. I don't consider Taco Bell steak to be steak. Idk what the fuck that shit is, but it's not steak to me.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I thought you'd appreciate a nice tube steak.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I'm with Nina, steak please, but when at Taco Bell, yeah I'll go with the chicken.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Red meat tastes better to me. It’s juicier. I eat some beef but a lot of venison.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Nice avi - how tall are you?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Actually I believe goat meat is the most consumed meat in the world. From cattle only it's pork followed by chicken followed by cow. So what's your point you hung out with a dude and he ordered a steak burrito so you generalized? More to the point, when are you going to blow one these guys and tell us the story. Ducking a sick won't get you preggo.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'm female and think steak tastes much better than chicken.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    A slab of beef is vastly superior to a slab of chicken. But in actual dishes I usually prefer stuff with chicken than with beef.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^agreed
  • eastsidecap
    6 years ago
    Rib eye steak has the most marbling and has the most flavor of any steak. Not a fan of filet mignon. No flavor
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I just ate a ribeye steak today. It was wonderful. Thought you all should know!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I like filet mignon as my favorite but restaurants don't usually give me enough so I haven't eaten it in a long time. I might consider ordering some from Omaha Steaks if I'm ever home long enough to get it and cook it. I don't want frozen steaks sitting outside for too long in this heat in this forever summer heat we've been getting. Although it was in the 70's today. They would probably tell me they can deliver on certain days maybe but I don't have time to cook it.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    its not about the cut of meat its about how you make it. i havent been into meat for a while. i like seafood better
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I did eat a steak at twin peaks one week. It tasted good. It was top sirloin I think. I usually get a cheesburger.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I love their cheese bites, fish dishes, and soup. I haven't had much else. Their food is actually pretty good and a lot is made from scratch. I get the salmon and the blonde soup, whatever it's called (white bean) if I'm getting a carryout. If I'm dining there I get the cheese bites (they're best fresh) and salmon. They used to have a blackened trout dish that I liked. And at the one I go to at least, the bartenders actually know what they're doing so I feel comfortable ordering a martini. I don't drink subpar martinis.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    What is a subpar martini? I'm uneducated lol!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I just ate a ribeye steak today. It was wonderful. Thought you all should know!" Thanks for sharing. :( I cooked the last of the steak I had in my freezer weeks ago. :( I am a savage sometimes when I eat steak at home. I got a filet mignon carryout a few months ago from a steakhouse near my place, and by the time I got home I was so ready to eat it that instead of grabbing a fork and steak knife I literally picked it up and ate it with one hand within minutes. Then I felt very sick because I ate too fast. I made it to the toilet in time, but the it looked like a had vomited a bunch of my own blood because the steak was rare. Lol. Gross I know, but you should have seen the toilet.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "What is a subpar martini? I'm uneducated lol!" Lol, it's a martini that I believe is below the standard of how a martini should be made.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And when James Bond said "shaken, not stirred," he was also ordering a subpar martini. They should be stirred, not shaken!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    That's not helpful!!! Idk shit about martinis. But in general I'd say I'm not super picky about my alcohol, lol! I don't drink much though in general.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok stirred. Nevermind this is helpful srry
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    A martini is pretty much straight up alcohol. It's gin or vodka with vermouth garnished with usually an olive, lemon twist, or sometimes even pickled pearl onions. I'm typically a wine gal, but I do like a good dirty martini (dirty means witho olive juice). I'm not a gin fan except when I'm ordering a martini, because a classic martini should have gin and not vodka imo. Mother nature is also preparing to punish me for not getting pregnant while I was ovulating two weeks ago, so I have been having various cravings the last couple days and the biggest one has been the martini I just described.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    with* olive juice I meant. And no need to apologize.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok, we might have similar taste in alcohol apparently.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I love a good Porterhouse, with a baked potato and some spinach or asparagus.
  • @blah blah yes , but I feel like it is more common for men to prefer steak
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^ that's probably true
  • @blah blah ..are u stripper or customer ? Lolol nice 2 meet u
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Portion size probably accounts for some of the bias.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Stripper
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Blah^3, when a mixed drink prepared with ice, shaken melts more ice than stirred. So for some of us less diluted (sturred) is prefered.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    *(stirred)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i love a great steak rare. porterhouse please. once a week. i also really like a nicely seasoned chicken. i can do chicken a number of times a week.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I prefer chicken to steak.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @Nicole - someday I'll have to take you and nicespice out to dine on A5 Japanese Wagyu steaks. You haven't really had a steak (and none of the losers on here have, either) until you've had Wagyu.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ asparagus makes my pee stink.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ So you’ve been sniffing pee again ;) (No homo)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Blah^3, when a mixed drink prepared with ice, shaken melts more ice than stirred. So for some of us less diluted (sturred) is prefered." Yup. And a martini of all things should not be watered down. That would be an example of a subpar martini.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Fuck you flagooner. we've got to be nicer to people.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And flagooner, asparagus is healthy. I love asparagus, and to me it goes well with plenty of different meats and fish. I personally don't notice a difference in the smell of my pee after eating asparagus lol. I guess only a portion of the population has the nose to smell it. And anyway, no big deal. It's just piss. It flushes. This ain't the old days, you're not sharing a pee bucket with a bunch of other guys lol.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Bump
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Bump
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I like both
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion