tuscl

Finally here at Hong Kong!!!

TFP
Adventures of Assjobman
And I see what all you guys rant and rave about. But I think a point that should be made is: have your first arriba experience be with a chica that understands and speaks decent English. Yall know me, Mr. big ass big tits lover and like you guys say (and complain) about, there's no shortage of that. However my first experience was quite awkward since she spoke not a lick of English and my Spanish is from high school over 20 years ago so garbage. I mean, the deed was done and it was wonderful, but could've been even better if we could communicate with each other afterwards. But there is no shortage of my type and this place blows away any US strip club but it's unfair to compare.

You guys got anymore tips for me? I'm kinda learning on the fly here, despite reading damn near a year's worth of reviews. It is sensory overload though and like y'all said, you won't give a shit about any Thursday night football when there are SO MANY fine girls shaking their asses around. It's Thursday night and this place is packed. Makes me think a Saturday night would be almost unbearably crowded.

It's funny though, the chica knew how to work the lights in my room better than I did. I had to have her take the lead in setting the mood.

One arrive down, hopefully a lot more to go!

42 comments

• pistola
    6 years ago
    One tip bc TFP you've always been cool with me whether we agree or disagree. These ladies are there for paper so don't be afraid to ask them what you want. Last time I was in Tj I had a buddy who busted a nut walk around and ask which one can suck for 20 minutes straight, and instead of laughs he got showed all their techniques. So don't be scared to ask for exactly what you want. Enjoy and be safe my brotha.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Congrats.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is it possible to put every post that mentions Hong Kong on ignore???
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Tip?

Sure - don't wear a "Making America Great Again" Trump hat.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    When you think you've seen em all......more big tit fake ass chicks walk in. Shit's insane!!!!!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Jealous
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nigga you should be! I've been missing this shit all my 40 years??!! Shit's crazy!!! Like I said, a comparison to US strip clubs is not fair!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP here's to you...

https://youtu.be/Ay6rm9PXCiY
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Say hi to Tijuana Tim for me.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    "'I've been missing this shit all my 40 years??!"

Well then, are you ready to move to San Diego now? Like I did.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my spanish is practically non existent... hopefully someday it will click on my brain... definitely having the gift of speaking spanish well greatly adds to the quality of the experience...
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    DC: Maybe it's just my taste, but most or the big tits, fake ass girls speak minimal English. Shit sucks! Still, you'll find ones willing to do whatever it takes, you just gotta motion out what you want. I've found two to do that so far. That's the best. I've yet to get a girl with my body preference that speaks good English. Got a couple Todo la noches lined up and it's hard to pick between those two because they're both willing to do all types of weirdo shit. But it'd be nice to be able to communicate with these chicks.

Now I see why all these HK regulars wanna learn Spanish.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Stay in the states if you want them to speak English , Tijuana aint no Gringo land
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Google translate works wonders
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Moans are universal.
  • bigroy
    6 years ago
    Congrats TFP, Just take it all in. In no time, you will be making your second, third, fourth etc plans to return to paradise!!!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Download google translate lifesaver
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @nemesisk7 the hell it isn't it hk caters to gringos you just need google translate sometimes
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ flagoneer you just grumpy all the time no fruit cup for you today!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @bigroy+100000000
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Have fun. Don't get shitfaced.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Its all about the ficha and the front room make out sessions and slowly move to arriba then you will have gfe and chicas texting you for weeks after!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    And its only unfair to compare u.s clubs to hk because our laws and politicians are garbage!
  • math14
    6 years ago
    Don’t forget the street tacos! (You need your energy, lol)
    Exit out the main entrance, go left to street corner, turn left and it’s right there
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @math14 best tacos i have ever had
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Dc9428 yes the other clubs and sg get most of the locals
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Damn, I guess wrong by taking 5 years of French. It shouldn't be too hard to learn some conversational Spanish if I hit up some of the Latino neighborhoods.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ficha is the $9 drink you buy for the chicas to sit and talk (ie you grope the shit out of them at a table and either discuss what you're looking for upstairs or talk about whatever else you can manage).

Arriba is when you take the girl upstairs to the hotel (arriba = above).

And for all the shit I talk about SJG and his front room make out sessions, he is correct when it comes to your experience upstairs in relation to this. The girls who initiated or were receptive to DFK while having a ficha provided a much better experience upstairs. If you can get a DFK session going in the club you are in for a great time upstairs. And Todo la noche is quite easy to get.

Still, you can't compare this place to strip clubs in the US. Even the famous Pompano Beach Diamond Dolls and Follies in Atlanta operate under different laws and rules. So you can expect FS there but you can't expect to get front room make out sessions with the same frequency that you get it here in Mexico. And that won't change until the laws in the US do.

Man this place is addicting! I'm supposed to be leaving now and returning later. Instead I find myself just doing laps and checking out all the fine chicas. For all you natural body lovers, it seems the time to really get those types is in the morning and afternoon. I'm looking for my type (plenty of surgery for both ass and tits) and I haven't seen much. Way different from last night, where it looked like all the plastic surgeons unleashed their work at the same time for all the men to enjoy.

Now I see why Warrior15 did a review on this place as a standalone strip club. Because even without arriba, the SC experience here is WAY better than any in the US. It helps that drinks and all that stuff is dirt cheap. But overall, the club is just really well done. They utilize the space with the different levels really well, the lighting and music is also well done, and it puts you in a great mood from the moment you walk in. No complaints here, besides the language barrier with some of the chicks. But once again, not really fair for me to complain about that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    This post makes HK sound like a SC/brothel I went to in Puerto Rico back around 1989.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ flagoneer i was 15 lol
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Just say to the next hot girl you want to spend time with.... Quieres probar tus dulces labios. Works great everytime.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    It's Honk Konk, dumbass. This whole discussion is a microagression.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    badonky donk
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    badonkey* sorry, autocorrect
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    badonkey*
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    badonkey*
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    bad donkey
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Hk chicas love to here eres tan hermosa
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    " Yall know me, Mr. big ass big tits lover and like you guys say (and complain) about, there's no shortage of that."

YES!!!! *** does a backlfip ***
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    My Spanish isn’t fantastic but it’s getting much better. In the club though I still use google translate a lot because it’s so damn hard to hear. It’s a lot easier to type it and let them read it.
  • dukesford
    6 years ago
    TFP I spent all night reading reviews of your Burlington, New Jersey SC visit....that place sounds absolutely amazing. I have visited HK and it was great but I need to do a better job at negotiating. I would love to get some feedback from you. The problem is I don't settle for anything less than what I want.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Should it be "quiero"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion