tuscl

Dont think ill ever marry again

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Best of wishes to my boy GACA he is a good dude and has a hot little wife but i dont think i can ever accomplish a second marriage myself.

Trust me if i wanted to i could.. Every time i get on various platforms to date civies most want marriages so the opportunity is always present.

But usually i find a little hottie just like the one ive recently been fucking with then i get bored. I also worry about getting them pregent and being insalved again. Shit im almost home free with my current kids and wish to never repeat. I was blessed with a good x wife that treats me fair and a son and daughter.

After eight years of being divorced my true love has become myself. If i could id marry myself lol

I enjoy my freedom and the alone time... I enjoy the variety and the hunt of the strip Club

The thoughts of being tied down dosent exite me lol.

Marriage turns that little hottie into your new mother and all she want to do is control you

At first you dont see it becsuse of the sex but after three maybe four years the relationship will began to fall apart .. Then youll feel like a prisoner in your own house

Fuck that shit

Again best of wishes to GACA and i pray non of this becomes true for you

May God bless you with a long and happy marrigae my friend and may the club become a thing of your past

42 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I am not going to marry or ever cohabitate with a woman again!

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Oh Juice some hot divorced soccermom is going to come thru your check out line at the Wiggly and next thing you know you're in the bakery department picking out a nice sheet cake for your wedding.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy, I doubt any women are lining up to take you up on that opportunity if you change your mind... and no I'm not including your mom in that bunch.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Living with a woman isn't really all that. Other than the sex and constant ego boost, reality sets in and they're expensive AF and sometimes annoying. When you love her you kinda accept those things but sometimes it still bothers you. I hate when she comes home from work too tired sometimes and goes to bed without showering. Or when she burps and farts and walks around naked without any makeup...gets pissed off when I tell her to walk around naked with makeup and high heels when she does it. Stupid shit...Or when the only home cooked food is whatever our moms bring over. She just cant cook anything but eggs, hot dogs and sandwiches, but at least she cleans.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99

Cohabitation is too much like marriage.

And Shailynn, you need to be fucked up the ass by a roll of barbed wire.

SJG
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I've had a lot of (failed) relationships in my 64 years on this earth, to include a few (failed) marriages, but I don't think I'll ever marry again, either.

Having too much fun dating (FWB, not P4P) model-quality civie hotties, motherfuckers!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    SJG it is I guess and then there's the way she tries to keep tabs on you and where you're at all the time...
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^word, spice!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah I don't like needing to be hiding shit either.

I'm just extremely happy being single
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Is it monogamy or pair bonding you don’t really care for?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Living with a woman isn't really all that. Other than the sex and constant ego boost, reality sets in and they're expensive AF and sometimes annoying.

Phatboy69 just revealed that he doesn't have the hand.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Im in perfect control of my bitch when I assert myself.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    yawn.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    I like my freedom and money to much to ever get married again. I know very few happily married couples and even fewer second time arounders. Fuck that. I’m 22 months away from never seeing another snowflake. Instead I’m going to hit south beach like a motherfucker and fuck young pu$$y until I die.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    SJG barbed wire is what you use to keep your goats in a pen.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG said "I am not going to marry or ever cohabitate with a woman again!"

While that's a true statement, I think you overestimate your degree of choice in the matter.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I don't think marriage is in my future, but I'm a never-say-never sort of guy. You don't get to pick who you fall in love with. Not really.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Get the snip. Guarantees no more kids
  • ime
    6 years ago
    You say that now, but you know in the back of your mind you are just waiting for your cousin Suzie-Bob to come around.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    When you live with the woman, the specialness of being together is gone. It eventually becomes neurotic.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    What’s the cause of PhatBoy’s dislike for eggs, sandwiches and hot dogs?

If you add in pizza - it would cover all the basic food groups!

I don’t consider hot pockets a food group just yet
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Hard for most men to be happy with just one woman - as the joke goes:

"A woman looks for the one man to satisfy all her needs - a man looks for all women to satisfy his one need"

LOL
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I would never be single if my wife were available. But with her gone, I don't know that I'll ever find another woman I love with that much depth. A good marriage this one where you wake up every morning, look over at your wife and thank God that she still keeps you in her life
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ It was like that for me, once. But it was an illusion. The woman never was a partner in facing life's challenges. The whole thing, the soul mate,usually it is just neuroticism, in my opinion.

I live today, its more like being a social guerilla.

SJG
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    SJG 28 years of that neurosis is pretty dam awesome. I go back to it in a moment
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I lived it, and the years are comparable. First time I saw married couples walking at dusk, I tore me to pieces.

But I had to face reality, the woman was not a partner. And she was killing me.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't know if the soulmate thing is real. But I think women are very capable of love and sacrifice and loyalty. I had a bitch who was willing to go to jail for me and did some shit she shouldn't have but that I appreciated. I have a side bitch who has threatened suicide if I ever leave her and lets me manage her affairs. Even when I was a kid, I was able to finesse some into doing stuff to make us money. On the other hand, I had someone who I thought was really down for me taking everything she knew and used it against me just out of spite. Had other pretend to like me and set me up, had gold diggers. Its a tough call. Great women are out there though. I think the key is to not have a main bitch. Main bitches get too comfortable.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    there is simply too many beautiful women out there to enjoy.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Maybe it was an anomaly, but when my wife died it took me 3 years to get back on my feet. I would've eaten half a dozen bullets various times except for the fact that my sons pleaded with me to live.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    It took me three years to get over my divorce to my high school sweetheart... The only person i truely see as my soulmate.. I let her go or really she ket me go lol... But know we good friends and family in my eyes.

It was to much to recover from emotional and financial.

Ill never do it again
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Hi steeldog65,

I'm sorry that you lost your wife. As evidenced by a lot of guys on this board (including me...), it's incredibly rare and difficult to find someone you can love that much and for so long. I'm glad that you pushed through the grief, both for your sake and your sons'. We should all be so lucky that we find someone like you did.

I hope you're having a lot of fun in the strip clubs. You deserve it. I'd buy you a drink and a couple of lappers if I could.

Cheers.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Steeldog - I’m sorry that your wife passed away. I’m glad you were able to find the strength to continue to live. Your sons need you.

Juice - I know what you mean. My ex was the one. I know that I’ll never find another woman who is my soul mate. It’s been almost 8 years since our divorce, and I think I’m over her, but at times it still hurts. I know she’s better off without me. I also know that I’ll never be even 1% as close to another woman (as I was to her).

Strippers and whores fill a physical desire, but emotionally there’s a definite emptiness.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy said "When you live with the woman, the specialness of being together is gone. It eventually becomes neurotic."

You talking about your mother again?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    When you love them you try to learn to deal with it and grow together
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Thanks Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Cashman well said and i agree
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    GACA anytime
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    If I ever got married, she would have to like a lot of things I like to or be ok with it all. I'm not getting married and have a set of rules to follow unless I'm already following them.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Steeldog65, this won’t make it any better for you but you’re way better off having loved her and lost than being like many other members who’ve never had the experience of true love like you had. Looks like you put a lot into the relationship, and maybe you can find someone to share those thoughts again. In time it works out.

Ive searched a lifetime and found a woman who can give just as much as I do, and that is priceless!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Fuck it. Im beginning to wish I was single.

We were going out for breakfast at 11, she's still getting ready, now she wants to change... And when she works, that used to be my time to do whatever the fuck I wanted. Now she keeps tabs on me and texts all the time, like every 15 minutes.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Marriage amounts to signing away your Equal Citizenship under the 14th Amendment. It should be ruled as unconstitutional. Once you are married, the spouse can use the married state to expose you to all manner of social pressure and delegitimation.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion