tuscl

Wow

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Never been a huge Aaron Rogers fan; but that was quite a comeback vs da Bears - dude goes out w/ a knee injury in the first-half - Green Bay is down 20-0 in the 2nd-half and Rogers comes-back and brings them back to win 24-23 - I was impressed.

17 comments

• etsutwigg222
    6 years ago
    The LEGEND grows !!!!! Tomorrow we find out he has a damaged knee and should have been out for balance of game.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I have been a fan of Aaron Rogers since he went to Cal. He is the reason I'm a Packer fan. His ability to accurately pass from off balance is unparalleled. And he's as cool under pressure as Joe Montana was. Helluva game.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    The kid's not ready. Maybe he never will be. Uggh... i still can't believe Jay Cutler is the best Bears QB of all time, but the Packers have been gifted with first ballot Hall of Famers...
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Not surprised at all. Typical bears.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    The Bears are who we thought they were! And we let them off the hook!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Rodgers had a huge ego because of amazing comebacks in his career. Last night was definitely one of his greatest.

Can he do that against the Vikings D next week?
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    My biggest fear is that by finishing last nights game he won’t be available next weekend vs Minnesota. Obviously Kiser is not an improvement over Hundley.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In the 2nd-quarter when the Bears were dominating, the Bears' QB was arrogantly telling the Packers fans to be quiet - I was thinking to myself that punk was not yet established as an NFL QB and I was thinking his antics were gonna bite him in the ass and glad it did.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^It sure did. He looked like absolute dog shit in the last 5 minutes of that game. He couldn't complete a pass to save his life.

Too bad, since Khalil Mack had the game of his life. All the Raider fans here were rooting against Chicago, which seemed strange to me. I wanted them to win.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I break the normal pattern every year when I play the Fantasy Football Leagues and pick Rodgers first although most people say you should choose a RB. Last night despite the bad start is why.

Most years I do pretty well with him ( and in the past Jordy Nelson) as a team. This year I have both Rodgers and Randall Cobb.

I sort of went uh oh when I saw the Bears picked up Mack and thought it could mean trouble for the Packers, mostly because the last time the Packers played the Raiders with Mack they had a hard time containing him.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    He is good but I think Russell Wilson throws off balance better. Rodgers is definitely the superior quarterback in every other way but scrambling Russell is the best. Just watch some of the YouTube videos he is amazing.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @galiziabob I agree that for overall scrambling athleticism Russell Wilson is the best in the league and yes this includes throwing from off balance. But Aaron is really good at just the throwing part too, he doesn't have Russell's legs, but also Aaron tends to make smarter decisions and throws while scrambling than Russell. My problem with Russell is that he doesn't always make the right decision in the midst of a mad scramble.

Both quarterbacks are excellent and talented athletes and exciting to watch in action.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Fuck aaron rogers god i hate that cocksucker!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Sorry i have been a diehard bears fan for 30 years i hate aaron rogers with everything in me! The the only thing worse to me is their fans! Can't stand them! I got so damn mad at that fucking game almost broke my tv
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @papi chalo fuck you you inbred bastards
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    If you like the packers so much why don't you move to greenbay with all the other inbreds! And by the way your not finding many ebonies there clown ! Go pack go! Fucking dickhead
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion