tuscl

Strippers in the discussion section

NJBalla
New York
Maybe i've been distracted, but today is the first day Ive noticed a lot of strippers commenting in the discussion section. I thought they made up a small minority (1%) of the site. Not bashing or anything, but I wonder what do girls who visit this site get out of it. Just looking to bullshit with the guys or hoping to pick up some tips before going into work? If I was a stripper id check this site 24/7. So many tips to put you ahead of the game.

36 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I would imagine a fair # lurk but it's a custy heavy site and unmoderated thus not exactly dancer-friendly - plus most of us talk about what's best for custies not what's best for dancers - e.g. dancers posting about their hustle and how to hustle custies obviously wouldn't go over well.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Distracted is an understatement. I only visit every once in awhile and I don't read all of the topics but it's been obvious to me that even though the rotation sometimes changes, several strippers, real and fake, have always commented in topics or started their own. Anyway that's my perspective.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I do agree that being as unfiltered as we are on-here that dancers could gleam good insight w.r.t. custies' mindsets
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    They should be reading, better advice on what men (esp regular PLs) want.

That and SW is bullshit.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    There's always been a few dancers who comment frequently on these boards. I'm convinced there's a good number of dancers lurking also. If you look in the dancer section you'll see plenty of dancers who probably lurk for info. Zoey101 admitted to lurking the forum for a while and never posting until recently. I hope she didn't go back into lurker status. I enjoyed her input and her avatars.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Ah, while I did see a few girls posting before I always assumed they were trolls, but a few of the comments recently appeared very genuine. Lol, if I was a stripper at a club that survived on regulars I would check these boards in a similar manner that restaurant owners check yelp.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    'is the average Tuscl user really representative of the average PL?'

I don't know because there probably is a difference between active talk board users, occasional, and lurkers. That said I do know this - I'd rather get an opinion on something stripper related from here over anywhere else as at least I can count on fellow tusclers to be at an appropriate self-accepting pervert level.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    I don't get on nearly as often as I used to. When I first joined TUSCL years ago, I first used it so I could properly judge local clubs so I'd know where I should dance at. It still helps with that when I set out to travel and dance out of town. (The club directory on SW gets nowhere near the capacity of recent reviews that TUSCL does).

That, and judging from the opinion of other girls I've worked with, I seem to be a minority of strippers that like to go to strip clubs for fun. Half the time I converse with girl customers, they say that they're has-beens or retired from dancing AGES ago and are simply supporting the arts.

"I do agree that being as unfiltered as we are on-here that dancers could gleam good insight w.r.t. custies' mindsets"
    ^ ^ ^ Definitely this. Being able to read TUSCLers true thoughts in a review has actually helped my work techniques. Moreso than the advice I see on SW.

All that. Plus. I just like to write smut.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I actually the strippers that post here. Gives a different perspective. But we gotta get rid of this Nicole1994.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yes, on the surface one would think the avg dancer would rather avoid the avg TUSCLer - a TUSCLer would on avg expect more and harder to manipulate or fall for typical SS thus making it "harder $$$" per se - but OTOH one would assume the avg TUSCLer is more willing to spend than the avg non hardcore perhaps infrequent SCer.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    ^^ I "like" the strippers that post here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    But I agree the avg SCer is pretty clueless and easier for dancers to make $$$ from and why perhaps many a dancer would not have use for TUSCLer type SCers since they're the minority
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I forget which thread, but there was a discussion a couple of months ago where several dancers de-cloaked to comment. I think there's several dancers who lurk but almost never comment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The avg TUSCLer is gonna expect a certain type of experience whereas the avg SCer often settles for whatever the dancers give them
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I wonder which dancers may be lurking now - show yourself bitches!
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    They'd be screwed if the format of Discussions was like a traditional forum board that showed which users and how many of them were online presently. :D
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    'show yourself bitches!'

+1

And more tiddies shots plz
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't know about the rest of them, but it's pretty obvious that Nina is obsessed with me.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    EveHartley, please feel free to keep smutting. :)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m here for dick pics.

Just kidding of course. I do admit that this site has helped me with understanding the customers. And perhaps improving my stripper shit. :)

And LDKs! A couple of weeks, there was a customer that was being wishy washy about getting a dance and asked me “why should I go”

I told him that my lapdances are so good I make men cum in their pants all the time. And then he was ready to get several dances!

“dancers posting about their hustle and how to hustle custies obviously wouldn't go over well.”

Idk. I think I’ve posted about my work style pretty blatantly here, and I haven’t gotten flames too much. Maybe the gentlemen here respect my intelligence or something. Can’t be the titty pics or anything.

“The question is, is the average Tuscl user really representative of the average PL? I really don't know because I rarely interact with the other PLs when I'm at the club.”

No. The average PL here is more...objective focused than in a strip club.

There’s a reason more than one dancer on here has said something to the effect of “I don’t need to advertise for customers on here.” And that’s because the customers from here would be very unlikely to be a high value one.

I remember there was a TUSCL reviewer who wrote about a “Cassie” from the club Mardi Gras. He gave her $900 for 1.5 hours and no extras. And the comments here were not happy about that. Same with the review comments for one of the clubs I like to work at.

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’d be willing to bet that the smarter girls have strategies that they use for guys like us. They usually try to soften me up with a blowjob, then they try to take advantage of me ;)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @nicespice thats a good one. Shame there arent a girl like you at every club. I find that girls are so busy checking twerking videos on instagram these days to learn those pointers.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    For the few strippers who do post here there are probably shitloads more who silently lurk, hoping to get just enough info so that they don't go home with less money than they came to work with.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Why are they here?

“If you know both yourself and your enemy, you can win numerous (literally, "a hundred") battles without jeopardy.”

Sun Tzu. The Art of War.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @doctorevil

Am I your enemy? ;)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Nicespice: of course not. It’s just an anology. You’re my fantasy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think most of us are probably very good customer, so long as we aren't treated like newbies.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice -first off, make sure you use the broken Engrish scam with a TUSCL'er such as me.
    Secondly, knowing if someone is on TUSCL probably won't change what you do based on my reading of your posts so it wouldn't negatively impact you and in fact, based on your popularity on this site and your boobies, you might take some poor SOB for their life savings. Good thing I don't travel to Austin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dancers and PLs are not enemies; they're fremenies
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think nicespice is on TUSCL for San Jose Guy's insights; even though she probably won't admit it.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ yeah free front room make out sessions.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @NJ “@nicespice thats a good one.”

I appreciate the sentiment.

@docevil “of course not. It’s just an anology. You’re my fantasy.”

You’re pretty great too. :)

@DC
    This is true. I think I’d much prefer a TUSCLer as a regular than the regulars I tend to get. One of the reasons I like fast hustle shifts is to be able to have the luxury of avoiding it.

Though granted there’s probably things I’m doing wrong too there. Idk.

As for me, I’m mileage friendly. Just not extras friendly.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “@ nicespice -first off, make sure you use the broken Engrish scam with a TUSCL'er such as me.”

Lol! Alright, noted.

“Secondly, knowing if someone is on TUSCL probably won't change what you do based on my reading of your posts so it wouldn't negatively impact you and in fact, based on your popularity on this site and your boobies, you might take some poor SOB for their life savings. Good thing I don't travel to Austin.”

True. My dance quality is about the same with a TUSCLer. I have noticed that I will be willing to do more chit chat. I don’t push the sale as much or make up fake stuff about myself if I know I’m speaking with someone from here.

“I think nicespice is on TUSCL for San Jose Guy's insights; even though she probably won't admit it.”

Lol! It’s a shame SJG won’t use his obvious computer science/engineering talents and go back at it with corporate America. I tend to sell dances pretty easily to those customer types.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Strippers have been participating more in the discussions and I think it's great. I like to hear the dancers' perspectives.

It takes a strong dancer to post here. Not only does the forum contain a lot of trolling and personal attacks, but it also is male-centered and biased against women. One TUSCLer even tries to be funny by posting "humorous" Q&A jokes about strippers.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    I'll just say I'd never in life comment on some stripper site...its a pain in the ass with the excessive trolling on questions about auditions etc in pretty sure patrons would not be well received on their site. Most members seem to enjoy them though. Hopefully they're actually women.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One cool thing is many of the dancers on here willing to show sexy pics of themselves
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion