tuscl

Poor men like big breasts

mark94
Arizona
A psychological study in Malaysia found that poor men prefer women with large breasts while wealthier men prefer women with smaller breasts. In a separate study, the same psychologists discovered that men are more likely to be attracted to larger breasts when they are hungry.

27 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    Makes sense. I like spinners.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I had heard of such supposed findings years ago where poor guys liked big-boobs and well-to-do guys preferred slim women
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    Beast are secondary to a pretty face and an apple ass to me. I must be middle class.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I love spinners their my favorite but i like big natural boobs also! Hate fake boobs and ass!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I am hungry this morning and could use some tits in my face! Coincidence!?!?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I like tall and slim that’s why Papi get along so well ;)
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Is that poor as in financially poor, or as poor as in pitiful, men ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I would have assumed that both girls would be liked, but that smaller breasted women are assumed to be more “classy” for dating/marriage
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I wish I could find it, I’ve seen it circulate on Facebook a few times.

There’s a comic panel strip of a blond woman with huge breasts, tanned skin, pink short dress, and platform heels walking. She stops and sees a book. As she reads it while still walking, the next few panels show her slowly transition into a brunette girl no boobs, pale skin, hair up, and dressed like a hipster.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^ha, that reminds me of Hipster Barbie

https://www.boredpanda.com/hipster-barbi…
  • SanchoRG
    6 years ago
    What does a rich Malaysian pull in like 300 bucks a month?
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Really don't care about breast size but, statistically, women with huge breasts are more likely to be fat. And wealthy guys are more likely to be into health and fitness.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL Sancho
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    By poor I imagine its guys that perhaps besides not making a lot of $$$, may not be college-educated or o/w sophisticated (e.g. avg Nascar fan?)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^flagooner likes the wheelchair races (NAWRA)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm poor because I like big breasts. The busty strippers take all my money.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Damn I got screwed. Wish I was rich to go along with the spinners I enjoy.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I guess I'm poor also.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Hugh Hefner liked big tits. There's a flaw in the system.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    What if you like a fat ass?
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    There was also a study that said poorer women were more likely to be into muscles/bodybuilders. Sorry on moble so not gonna dig for link.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    This just in Rich guys like women with boy bodies new study...pfft
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I must be broke as hell and in debt.... Cause I love some big titties
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    How do we know that God loves big women? Because He made so many of them. ... I love big boobs, too. just not onion booty.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I like big naturals. I like small naturals. I like medium naturals. I like next to no breast as long as they have nice nipples. I even like well-done enhanced boobs!

Basically, I like strippers who are comfortable in their well-toned bodies. That is sexy to me.

Some of the latest enhancements, applied by a good surgeon, are virtually indistinguishable from naturals even with the closest manual inspection.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I had a discussion with a fave one day where she pointed out the good boob jobs and bad boob jobs around the room. She had done her homework !
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It would be more pertinent if the study was done in the USA. However, I’m guessing the results might be similar.

If big tits could squirt cold beer...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion