tuscl

Follies

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
I know i have said i am done with us clubs but i am considering taking a trip to follies in atlanta ga because 1. It is a very short inexpensive plane ride from louisville. I also read follies was 50 percent latina is that true!

26 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    Lots of Cubans who tend towards ROB tendencies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not much to lose - you should stick to dayshift and preferably get there b/f 2pm
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It is probably close to 50% latina on the day shift with most of them being Cuban. At night blacks dominate. I avoid the Cuban dancers because they treat the club like a whore house. It's "wanna dance" and 10 minute VIPs. A few are decent looking but most are 30-50 and have seen better days. Some think they have driven out the white dancers by bringing in the cheap crowd. I pass on the Cubans but they get enough business to keep coming back.
  • TacoBob
    6 years ago
    I walked into Follies once, but stayed for less than 10 minutes. Even at 3-4 pm on a weekday, it was too crowded to find a seat and too dark to see who was rubbing up against me. Not my type of club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Cuban dancers are not like other Latinas, they tend to be more aggressive, more cutthroat, and more ROBish - but some SCers like them and enjoy them - and not all are the way I described them but are overrepresented
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I have a great time at Follies on a fairly regular basis, but as others have said, Follies is not the type of club you want if you’re looking for non-Cuban Latina dancers. But if you like Cuban dancers please come and take them back to Louisville with you. And do get there early. I’d say by 1 pm especially if you are a newcomer. Otherwise, as Taco B says, it’ll be too crowded to get your bearings in the dark.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Country, watch the time of day you go. This is one of those clubs that changes at night. Turns just a little bit ghetto at night.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Cubans have infested a lot of the FL clubs and are now spreading further up the East Coast.

In my neck of the woods, which is in between Miami and Atlanta, the largest local club experimented with them to the point that sometimes half of the girls on shift were Cuban, but has since fired a lot of them. It seems that the good ol' boys were complaining too much.about the Cuban girls themselves as well as the element that seemed to follow them in. Most of the other clubs in my area knew better than to hire them in the first place. Wanna' dance, limited English and overall bad attitudes do not play well around these parts.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Oh, and re: Follies, why in the world would you want to plan a trip to visit a packed club full of high volume 6s? If you're going to go through the effort of traveling just to visit strip clubs, there are much more welcoming areas with better choices. Shit, if i was ever going to travel for clubs, I'd proably camp out in Pasco County FL for a few days and spend my days on Sunset Beach and my nights getting my drink on and my knob polished at one of several all nude, full booze and full service clubs.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ warrior 15 thanks man for the info. Im not into thug clubs! @ rick dugan i will have to research florida clubs but if im going to dprnd over 2 hours in air it will be for tj only
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Meant spend
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Meant spend and cubans can be hot but i prefer mexican or south american latinas
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Pay Rick no mind, Countryman. He may look down on the high volume chicas you prefer, but that’s because he likes them unstable and unsure of their boundaries.

If you ever come to Texas, you will have a large pick of dancers in the Austin area and dance prices $5 or $10.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    SDF to TPA is 2 hours exactly on Southwest for $200 R/T. You could rent a car at TPA and enjoy all that Pasco County has to offer. Just a thought.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Ricky boy is on the prowl for bouncers and managers
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice love texas beautiful woman everywhere ! 5 and 10 dollar dances are a good price! You are there also i just might be taking a trip to austin!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I have a feeling nicespice is a looker!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    2 hour flight to austin and cheap this is gonna happen!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    For you I’d recommend Chicas Bonita’s and XTC and the Landing Strip

I don’t work at those clubs though.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    But if you’re serious, I’d suggest sending a PM to rogertex. He would know way more about those clubs than I do
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    You want get any GFE at follies

Just factory style AMP orgasms
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If you enjoy five seconds of head then slapping a condom on then getting jacked rabbit until a three minutes finish then go ahead

I enjoy my GFE non rushed Tantra sex to much

Fuck Follies
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "Fuck Follies"

No. no. Fuck you jackie.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    @nicespice
    What does a $5 dance even get you in Texas? Such as length of dance, seating arrangements, level of nudity, contact/mileage, and general quality of girls.

The $10 dances at Follies sounds great, but then you hear that they are on the floor only, so not as comfortable (or private) as a regular lap dance unless you can find a couch or a high top(?) and many of the girls supposedly charge $20 for dances on one of those. Also many of the Cubans (nearly half the girls on day shift) refuse to get naked for those dances or at least the first one. On the night shift expect mostly black dancers so less variety as well. If Follies was in my backyard, i'm not sure i'd be all that impressed with the current state of "lap" dances and i hear many of the hotter girls (supposedly less and less now) just don't do VIP.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I've been going to Follies for years. Awesome club, tits and ass everywhere to grab, like hong kong. FS in VIP and OTC at hotels 3mi near by, Quality Inn NorthEast, my chicas and I always go there. Black shift starts at 8-9pm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion