tuscl

What is your ethnicity?

Kind of a sister discussion to this thread on age: https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

I think many would assume that the majority of posters on this site are white--and I think they are probably right--but I also think TUSCL is more diverse than many would expect.

37 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Irish/Cherokee mix
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Neanderthal
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I think there are many Homo erectus on TUSCL! ;)

Scientists think they're extinct. Scientists are wrong!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Mimbari.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    Alien.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Wakendan
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Non-Hispanic or Latino.
  • I'm really Taiwanese..like in reality
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I'm a honkey
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    But I prefer saltine american
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I'm part Sothren part Westren
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Doc Powers, that is funny shit...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Does AA stand for Aryan American?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dr evil... you quack me up!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    My dad is Ukrainian.
    My mom is mostly black and a little white and Indian (India).
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Doctorevil wins.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Sorry Echo. Not a topic where you are going to get many straight answers. This website is available all across the US and even abroad. I would have to assume that the ethnic make-up of the posters on this board is very representative of the US population as a whole. Mostly white but still very diverse.

doctorevil, at least you have better teeth than your adversary, Austin Powers.

Longball, you win for having the best avatars.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Echo, did you make this topic after my comment in your review? Where I said I pictured everyone on this site as white unless they spoke of loving thick girls or typed a certain way?

Seems tough to get straight answers on this forum. Looks like my mental picture of all the posters here won't be changing anytime soon.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Tonto "Bubba" Goldstein.............
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    My grandparents emigrated from Bessarabia.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m from New Jersey - that should be a race/ethnicity unto itself.

There are enough toxic chemicals in our soil and air to create a mutant species of its own.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Cashman so you’re Italian lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    My ethnicity is PL
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Hillbilly gringo!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Fishsticks is asian-Hispanic. He’s the offspring of Mamisan and Tijuana Tim.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Half Filipino (northwestern Luzon plus Manina regions) and half white (Polish, British, German, and I think a couple of other European countries)
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I'm a product of the American melting pot, 100% pure blended American HornDog and proud of it.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Successful thread
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Second generation Italian, my family came here in 1932. Legally.
  • Turkish and Cuban mix and SAUDI (;
  • ime
    6 years ago
    White New Englander of English German descent, but i just go with American as both sides of my family have been here since the pilgrims or shortly after.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Amazonian.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    You guys crack me up.

@ Warrior15

Yeah, we are the Benetton Ad of strip club websites.

@ TFP

Ha ha! Yes, I will admit their was some inspiration there. I feel like the people on this site are probably a weird and colorful group of individuals regardless of race. Me included.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm half-white and half-caucasian
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion