Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What is your ethnicity?

Pizza (hiatus)

Pizza

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Kind of a sister discussion to this thread on age: tuscl.net

I think many would assume that the majority of posters on this site are white--and I think they are probably right--but I also think TUSCL is more diverse than many would expect.

Replies (37)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Irish/Cherokee mix

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Neanderthal

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I think there are many Homo erectus on TUSCL! ;)

Scientists think they're extinct. Scientists are wrong!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Mimbari.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Alien.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Wakendan

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Non-Hispanic or Latino.

I'm really Taiwanese..like in reality

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I'm a honkey

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

But I prefer saltine american

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I'm part Sothren part Westren

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Doc Powers, that is funny shit...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Does AA stand for Aryan American?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

dr evil... you quack me up!

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

My dad is Ukrainian. My mom is mostly black and a little white and Indian (India).

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Doctorevil wins.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Sorry Echo. Not a topic where you are going to get many straight answers. This website is available all across the US and even abroad. I would have to assume that the ethnic make-up of the posters on this board is very representative of the US population as a whole. Mostly white but still very diverse.

doctorevil, at least you have better teeth than your adversary, Austin Powers.

Longball, you win for having the best avatars.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Echo, did you make this topic after my comment in your review? Where I said I pictured everyone on this site as white unless they spoke of loving thick girls or typed a certain way?

Seems tough to get straight answers on this forum. Looks like my mental picture of all the posters here won't be changing anytime soon.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•
Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Tonto "Bubba" Goldstein.............

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

My grandparents emigrated from Bessarabia.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m from New Jersey - that should be a race/ethnicity unto itself.

There are enough toxic chemicals in our soil and air to create a mutant species of its own.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Cashman so you’re Italian lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

My ethnicity is PL

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Hillbilly gringo!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Fishsticks is asian-Hispanic. He’s the offspring of Mamisan and Tijuana Tim.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Half Filipino (northwestern Luzon plus Manina regions) and half white (Polish, British, German, and I think a couple of other European countries)

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I'm a product of the American melting pot, 100% pure blended American HornDog and proud of it.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Successful thread

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

Second generation Italian, my family came here in 1932. Legally.

Turkish and Cuban mix and SAUDI (;

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

White New Englander of English German descent, but i just go with American as both sides of my family have been here since the pilgrims or shortly after.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Amazonian.

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

You guys crack me up.

@ Warrior15

Yeah, we are the Benetton Ad of strip club websites.

@ TFP

Ha ha! Yes, I will admit their was some inspiration there. I feel like the people on this site are probably a weird and colorful group of individuals regardless of race. Me included.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm half-white and half-caucasian

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement