tuscl

Average TUSCL user age

Vantablack
GOODBYE TUSCL!! :)
Wednesday, August 15, 2018 10:34 PM
Having only been here for a couple days, I noticed that most of the members I have spoken to so far are on the 'older' side, meaning 40+. Are there any other users between 18-25? Or is it just me? And how long have you guys been active on this site?

45 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice is 12 and Larryfishsticks is 14. Don't let the guy named Twentyfive fool you with his name, he's really 92 year old.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I think you're correct for the most part in your assumption that most the users here are 40+. I've only been here for a year, age 40 myself. I've noticed a few 30 year olds here, and I think only a couple of twenty somethings. The general premise of why that is is because twenty something year old guys usually can score hot looking twenty something civies without the need for p4p. That, and they usually don't have the extra cash to blow on strippers. After you pass 40 and it becomes harder to get with young and beautiful women, strip clubs become an easy, but expensive alternative. Strip clubs are convenient in that you don't have to have all the BS of a regular relationship. You pay money you get the good physical part, and all the drama and feelings and other BS that comes with a regular relationship is left out. Or should be left out at least. I think that's another negative of being a twenty something male and a regular at a strip club. Not enough experience in relationships, and a lot of the women at SCs are seasoned vets at extracting money from you by any means necessary. Basically, twenty something year old males in strip clubs are like wildebeasts in a Lions den.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    tfp. true post sir.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Fishsticks is still in his 20s and he can't even get stripper pussy even though he's willing to pay for it. Some guys are either stupid, or cursed. I'm going with stupid in Fishstick's case.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "After you pass 40 and it becomes harder to get with young and beautiful women, strip clubs become an easy, but expensive alternative." Speak for yourself, @TFP. Yes, your statement is true for virtually all of the older, socially awkward, lonely, introspective losers on here, but I'm a completely different breed of cat. I'm seldom if ever without female companionship, date gorgeous, model quality twenty something civie hotties (FWB not P4P), not to mention all my stripper FWBs. When I go to clubs it's to party and hog the hottest dancer in the club all night.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm one of the 40+ guys. More like 40+++. One reason for the tilt toward older men on TUSCL is the cost of strip clubbing. Most young guys don't have a lot of money to spend on strippers, and strippers would rather spend their time on guys with money. Older men have advanced in their careers and have discretionary income that they can waste on strippers.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It's the money? Shit. All this time I thought that it was my good looks and the fact that I didn't blow my load on the first dance.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Great post TFP. Two bits is actually 4 times the true worth of you as a human being you annoying dick.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'd say that the fat middle of the age bell curve is 40 to 55 years old.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Come on now shailynn everyone here knows you’re only as old as the stripper you’re fucking, in my case 31.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm 21 then lol
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    You're the exception, shadowcat. Your rep alone should net you all the dancers. The secret to my success is living in God's ICU while still too young for social security and not wearing elastic pants. I swear the last guy sitting next to me at the bar crapped his depends.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    I would say 40+ is a good guess(as posted earlier) and it is because most of us oldsters have tired of the games women play. Plus most women over 40 are not looking for a quick fling. They are looking for stability and long term. Not to mention that there are not that many good looking over 40 women that either not in a relationship, bitches, have a bunch of kids looking for their new daddy/meal ticket. No strings. Remember you are not paying for sex you are paying her to leave you along afterwards.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Of the gentlemen I've clubbed with personally, we are an older group. Papi seems the lower range and shadowcat the upper. I am one hell of a lot closer to sc! :)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"And how long have you guys been active on this site?" In its current form, I've been active on this site for 2 or 3 years or so. However, I was active previously on this site, back when the "forum" was a simple flat text format... does anyone know when the initial incarnation of a tuscl forum was? Late '90s? Whenever it was, that's when I was originally on, before everyone from my area left for a more local forum
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I first went to a strip club in early 1975 before I turned 18. I will be 61 this year. The only changes in my clubbing has been the ability to spend more and thus get more.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Good one, tiredtraveller. You forgot to mention the "cougars." There have been several threads asking pretty much the same question. Quick version- Not many 20 somethings, plenty of AARP qualified tusclers.(age 50 plus.)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Two Bits, the really hot women like your fashionable back brace. Without that, you couldn't get any tail either. My guess is the average age of a poster on here is closer to 50 than 40. Think about it. There are hardly any under the age of 30 on this board. Yet, there are quite a few over 70.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn, if the average is around 50 how did I get the rep as the old geezer on the board? Is it my high level of maturity?
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    When I stumbled upon this site I was probably 29 or 30 starting to go to SCs on the regular. Now I'm 33.
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    Just turned 29. I'm an old soul though.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ "leave you alone afterwards", is what the quote must be. It is true, totally. Free sex is plentiful. Lonely women everywhere, and even dancing in strip clubs. Guys think they are paying for sex because they are accepting people and situations at face value. SJG Led Zeppelin 2 [view link] Catholic Church Cover-up: 300 Priests Sexually Abused 1,000 Children in Pennsylvania [view link] “This Church Is a Criminal Enterprise”: Former Priest & Survivor Speak Out on PA Catholic Sex Abuse [view link] “I’m Bringing My Bullhorn to Congress”: Rashida Tlaib Poised to Become First Muslim Congresswoman [view link]
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    Charlie Sheen is dead nuts on IMO, although maybe over simplifying things. You are paying for a time limited transaction where there is no future expectations / commitments attached. Otherwise she hangs around looking for a bigger 'payment' of a different kind later.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @DC Do you give off fuck boy vibes? Not saying that you are, but there’s some dudes that are magnets for females who are either bored of their boyfriend, angry at their boyfriend, or just want dick plain and simple.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    damn. 29. that's so frikin OLD.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @DC Hmm...no idea. If you feel like talking about it, feel free to send me a PM with examples of a few times that happened.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm a fu K bouzouki
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Im 81. After I give a stripper $200, I'm 21.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    you still paying too much. (unless that includes the club vip/ fantasy/ champaign room fee.)
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Everytime I go to my usual club, I'm typically one of the youngest one around. Majority of people in the club are around 30-50. Most people I know tend to just use Tinder, Bumble, or actual dance clubs in finding quick hook ups. It's free and you can meet someone new each time. I should honestly start doing the same.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    ^ I think you’d be surprised by how inactive ppl are on apps like tinder and bumble. Most conversations die after a few messages because nobody holds a convo. Don’t believe the hype that ppl are doing all this hooking up on those apps
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hmmmm. Sounds like @nicespice would enjoy a bit of sexting. Don't forget to include dick pix.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @flagooner Okay, I’ll send you a dick pic if you would like.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Thats how BJ made him fall in love with her lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ that’s why he fights with Nina because she won’t lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^What a hurtful way to express your anger ;)
  • I'm 23-24 :)))
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ;-)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I'm 23-24 :)))" Depending on your troll personality of the day?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    A lot of guys are going to see this as TFP does, the standard explanation. But I do not agree. It is not really because it is hard to pull young hotties, or because 'relationships' are a problem. It is the mode the women are in, really the high heels and the makeup. That is what makes strip clubs different. It is a continuation of the ancient world's pagan temples. And so for those of us who see this, we learn to have relationships with the women, and to engage with them of all ages. And so then the money is no longer pay off money, hush money. Rather it is just a show of care and respect. SJG Aretha Franklin Greatest Hits Best Clasic Soul Music Of Aretha Franklin Aretha Franklin Playlist [view link] Aretha Franklin - Respect lyrics [view link] Compare the above with the opening of below. The musicians have really got to be good at following her. Aretha Franklin - Full Concert - 03/07/71 - Fillmore West (OFFICIAL) [view link] Tribute, Offering to Bail Out Angela Davis [view link] Aretha Franklin - Aretha & The Ray Bryant Combo ( Full Album ) [view link] Some Where Over The Rainbow - sheet music page 1 [view link] Living Space [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion