tuscl

Juice Intervention

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Anyone wanna do it? I’m too tired.

17 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    No not really lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    What are we stopping him from again?
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    What did he do this time
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    juice, your TUSCL posts have impacted our TUSCL relationship in the following ways:

- shailynn goes on a rampage over them and sometimes it makes me LOL in the middle of work

- I have considered sticking my pinky in my ass in the shower to try to understand your fascination with getting pegged

- I don't ever want a stripper that has blown your barnacled dick so I'm afraid to monger in South Carolina

- Whenever I watch a Texas hold 'em tournament on TV I think every fat dude is you

Until you stop your TUSCL troll ways I will forever be plagued with all these issues and I can no longer enable them.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Juice I can send you any ho you would like
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO

I think Shaylynn is talking about how I've spent over $5,000 clubbing of my $20,000 in live tournament winnings
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Juice has excellent taste in hoes - there’s no need for an intervention.

I can see Juice getting blindsided by Shailynn’s intervention - as he strolls in with two filthy hoes. One hoe holding a bucket of fried chicken. The other hoe carrying a wad of cash from his micro poker winnings - and asking “What’s the problem?”
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Juice baby with $5,000 I'd let you fuck every hoe in my stable then I'd buy you in at the poker tables. I admire your hustle my nigga
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I think Shaylynn is talking about how I've spent over $5,000 clubbing of my $20,000 in live tournament winnings

Only $5000? Damn, that's some restraint!

My only question is whether the $5000 includes incidentals like the maid at Hotel 6 and greasing the manager at Arby's.

(Diamond told me to put that first part. She said she read about interventions in Hustle Hut on StripperWeb)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What Shailynn is talking about is how he needs Juice to become his right hand and to watch his back, as he starts a ministry to succeed Robert Tilton. That guy was taking in $8 Meg per year, and mostly off of poor people.

Shailynn has what it takes, raking in prayer cards and telling people to make $1000 pledges. But he is still only 14yo, and starting high school next month. To make it work out he still needs Juice to watch his back.

SJG
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If Juice's intervention goes anything like Christopher's on the Sopranos you will be in for a ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_peSCEC…
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Stop fooling around guys, this is really important anZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZzzzzzzzz
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Don't "juice interventions" cause juicebox69 to post more?

I'm not saying that we should do the intervention. I'm not saying that we should not do the intervention. I'm just asking a question!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    What type of crazy does it take to get between a 250 pound linebacker and a plate of chakken wangs?
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    One hungry ass nigga twenty five
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion