tuscl

Edit: what I really meant to say was that u guys pay for women to PRETEND they l

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 10:41 AM
...not that u pay them to like u. .like who pays for. Person to pretend to like them?? Just mastrubate at home lol

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Hang it up, dude.
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    Proof that money can by happiness. :P
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Nuh uh, it's not pretend. She said I was awesome. The reason she stopped responding to my texts when she moved out east is because she became busy, right guys?? Right?? Right. Whew, close call. Thought her love wasn't real for a split second.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I have a very high tolerance for bull shit. However, these discussions are becoming tedious. It might be time to hang it up Nicole. This is an unmoderated discussion board, but your discussions aren’t adding to the board. It surprises me to see these posts.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    We pay for the memories; she goes through the motions and we can pretend in our memories that she really liked us.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Who the fuck ever claimed to be paying for them to *like* me. I’m paying for them to fuck me, and to suck and guzzle my cum. Who the fuck gives a flying shit if they like me?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @georgmicrodong LMAO no shit. We pay for a fucking sex fantasy. Dumb bitch Nicole the Troll is too stupid to realize that.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    What gmd and sir said, except it's more of a reality than a fantasy when I'm pounding her from behind and slapping her ass for good measure.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Very well said GMD! A concise and honest answer to a troll.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nicokehead, the gig is up. No one cares if you're real or not anymore (unless nicespice is still hoping for that Cabana). Go find another discussion board.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nichole, you are entitled to your opinion. But I do not agree, at least that is not how I do it. I always treat all women in a civilian manner, and in all situations. I never act like they sell sex or sex acts or like they are motivated by money. I learned to do this an AMPs, and when it goes well the girl will turn it into GFA, Girl Friend Audition. It does not get any better than that. SJG Baker Gurvitz Army - Vinyl Album High Quality [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion