Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

FANTASY FOOTBALL SIGN UP

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

As discussed before, I have started a Fantasy Football League for TUSCL.

There is a max of 16 slots, and 8 slots are still open. For the people that have expressed interest, I have sent you PMs on how to sign up. We will figure out a draft date later (planning on sometime during the last week in August) and scoring, rules, etc.

Here's who I have so far (all of you have been sent PMs):

  1. shailynn

  2. chessmaster

  3. Warrenboy75

  4. GACA

  5. Daddillac

  6. ime

  7. whodey

  8. galiziabob

Replies (29)Latest

Profile picture for trickystick
trickystick
•

I'm signed up. Sadly someone else took my tuscl ID first, but you'll know it's me.

Who's team can I be on?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Can I play

Profile picture for trickystick
trickystick
•

Nicole, you're on the wrong team.

Juice, bring it!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

It's on tricky dick

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

My buffalo Budget Kings will kill your tricky ducks

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•
  1. trickystick

  2. juicebox69

Recommend adding a 1 to your username if it’s already taken.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. What's the hardest thing about playing fantasy football? A. Telling your parents you're gay.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I think a nerd woth no friends would be more appropriate than gay.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Jack my parents are gone a long time ;)

Profile picture for houjack
houjack
•

I'll play.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

My Carolina COWARDS are going to duck y'all up

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•
  1. houjack

5 spots remain

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm in as JooseBucks69 guys lol

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL @ Jack

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Fuck it, add me in also. Should be fun.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•
  1. TFP

4 spots remain

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Tfti

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Have fun, I frickin hate keeping up with the maintainence on those fantasy teams. I can barely watch any of the games anymore, even when my teams are doing well. I wait for late in the season to pay any attention. Baseball is starting to wind up with their late season playoff push.

Profile picture for SanAntonio_LDK
SanAntonio_LDK
•

I'll play if spots are still available

S
Supremeruler
•

Do you have to create a profile on nfl.com?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yes - it just takes a minute - when I signed up today it didn’t even make me confirm the email address I entered. I also just used my TUSCL username as my “real name” on there.

S
Supremeruler
•

Am i in?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yes chess - you need to go create your profile from the PM that was sent to you.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

3 spots remain

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Whats the entry fee for this league? I play but a "free" league isn't something I's want.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Butterman, this is a free league. I too am not thrilled about that either, but I didn't know of a way for everyone to remain totally anonymous when it came to paying. You can't even remain anonymous using Venmo or PayPal.

The only way I thought of remaining anonymous was all of us pooling giftcards, like Amazon and the winner(s) getting all the redemption codes, and I thought, oh fuck it that's too complicated for some people.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

3 SPOTS REMAIN

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@ chessmaster "Am I in?"

That one is just too easy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement