tuscl

guy having car detauled in strip club parking lot

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Brilliant, I saw this the other day as I was heading in for Happy Hour. No doubt he told the wife that he was out having the car done, of course not telling her that he was using a mobile detailing van. He gets home with a pristine car - perfect cover. ;)

16 comments

• Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    What a pussy
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I agree with Trish
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Maybe a pussy, but a smart, uncaught, smiling pussy......
    6 years ago
    Cheetahs in Las Vegas and maybe others offer this as a regular service. They have a permanent setup in the parking lot if you want to have your car detailed.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    WTF - why do people bitch about this.

1. If you’re a married dude you sometimes need a cover. Period.

2. If you have a problem with a married dude using a cover, I’m willing to bet you’re such a twat you can’t even find a woman to marry you in the first place.

3. If you’re a stripper bitching aboutarroed dudes using covers then you’re an idiot, because probably 85% of your customers are married and the other 15% are mostly guys like I referred to in rant #2 which you can’t stand to be around in the first place, even when they’re paying you.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    "Yes dear, the Works package uses stripper perfume and glitter now... and before you ask, I didn't tip the guy this time because he was smoking while he did the interior!"
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    It’s okay I like these kinds of men bb. After I get them hooked on my pussy these are the ones I blackmail hehe
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    Right on Shailynn.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    A few months ago when I stopped by Rumors in Forest Park(Atlanta) I say a guy all set up on the side of the building for at least car washes.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    Will they detail a car for $10?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Juice wants to know if they'll detail a city bus.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - well said! It’s a nice service. It’s efficient too - as it doesn’t require a second trip to have the detailing done.

Hopefully they have you pay in advance - as sometimes the stripper pussy can clean your wallet.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    @Rickdugan... Did you get your chasis lubed byntye bouncers and managers? The bouncers must have had plenty of grease after you greased them. How many managers did you stroke?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    At first glance I thought this was a parody account given the fact that it begins with "brilliant" and "detailing" is spelled in a creative manner. But no! It is really rickdugan!

I have two things to say about this:

1) Brilliant!

2) Does rickdugan actually come up with excuses for his wife or does he just tell her he's out whoring?

Any bet's on #2?
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    A couple clubs down here have guys in the lot that do it. I don't think any any perm, but they seem to have club blessing setting up their mobile shop in a corner of the lot for the day/weekend and occasionally will even have little signs in bathroom or whatever for it. Never taken them up on it, but some of the strippers do and generally reviews are positive.

I don't need a cover, so never used them for that, but it seems like a good idea.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I can't imagine a married man could use getting the car detailed as a cover very often. Maybe once a month for most.

I do know a guy that orders his groceries online while at work and picks them up after stopping by the club on his way home. He does this once a week and his wife doesn't seem to notice. He said she even thanked him for doing all the grocery shopping.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion