tuscl

White Night!

Asor619
California
Whats the deal...I was at a local club last night.. This real sweet gal sate between me and some random PL.. All of a sudden this dude says.. What happened to your Tits?! WTF? The gal was natural and no plastic bolt ons. I know the girl and she was really bummed out and took that shit to heart...

What is wrong with some of you loser PLs who feel entitled because you possibly pay for dance? The gal should have lit him up and commented on his dork ass. That was just wrong and makes me feel bad for what these gals need to put up with. Strippers are people too..

21 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You shoulda piped a cap in his ass boy !
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Does TUSCL purposely misspell words to continuously make us all look like retards?
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Cause he was thinking of me and no one else could compare
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Maybe it’s your job to fight other people’s battles, so you should have stepped in and defended her honor by giving him a verbal smack down. Right?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I think you’re right @shailyn, I’ve been taking spelling lessins from the juiceman;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “What is wrong with some of you loser PLs who feel entitled because you possibly pay for dance?”

Lol these stupid comments are usually from people who will hang out at the club for at least 3 hours and buy 0-3 dances from everyone (and be problematic customers during dances)

They also like to tell us just how aware of our hard hustle. And that they can get laid anytime they want so they don’t need to buy dances.

A lot of people come in to the club for the fantasy, lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's a shitty move, but it puts you in a position to make her feel better about herself and possibly earn her gratitude (in whatever fashion you can negotiate).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s a shitty thing to say to anyone. It’s obvious some pl’s lack social skills. Some pl’s are just assholes. Then - when you add alcohol - it can make things worse.

I think dancers have thick skin - as it’s basically a requirement to handle their work every day. They must throw it out there - to sell dances - as they know rejection is part of the job.

In my view - it’s not personal - but it’s still not easy. No need to be a white knight - as there is little reward for stepping in and saying anything. At worst - you could be interfering with a dancer and her angry bf. At best - she might feel better - and you won’t get into a fight.
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    Cash. I think the thick skin sometimes comes from the alcohol or whatever substance some of the gals take to get through their shifts. I didn’t get involved. She came and vented to me SHe is a vet also. Shit comments like that still hurt.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    One of the best stripper wisdom I heard is “if you can’t get through a shift sober, then you need to do something else”

The best revenge against assholes is ignoring them and securing the bag. If you want to be dramatic, blow them a kiss and wave your money at them for good measure.

Besides, I did a brief stint as a door to door sales person once. Much rougher environment on rudeness. And also much more flakiness too. (Like quiet dude, acting like you care about your wife’s opinion of switching to a lower cost cable package, doubt you’d ask her opinion if I had hit you up to see me in the club.)

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Now, completely disregard what I say if your form of white knighting is a $10 tip to make her feel better. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nicely said NiceSpice! Lol! A good tip can be quite a nice way to lift a strippers spirits!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t think basic manners and decency go out the window just because people walk in the door of the strip club. So the dude was an asshole and there’s no justification for that. But assholes aren’t just in strip clubs and you can’t do much for her because she’s dealt with them before and will again, in and out of the club. The same is true for any of us.

So you can figure that karma’s a bitch and he will get his “what goes around comes around” experience, you can buy a few dances from her and tell her she looks great, you can vow not to ever act like that dude. But nothing much is going to change in human behavior and the only human’s behavior you control is your own. Sounds like you have a heart and don’t act like that dude so you probably did all you could do by being nice to her.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    So she sat next to you....a cum stain gave her shit .... you did and said nothing........then came here to bitch..... wow.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I thought this was going to be a thread about a club celebrating the Aryan Brotherhood.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    "I thought this was going to be a thread about a club celebrating the Aryan Brotherhood"

Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking that.

So did she have ugly tits ?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I will dump a load for yoy
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Yeah morons like that are why some strippers get really mean and nasty especially when burned out. I'm surprised she didn't say anything back or flip him off/ something else. haha
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "White Night!"

Brilliant! That's just to much! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    To be fair, Asor619 has a point. I'm not sure it is white knight-ism to find it d-baggy to insult a stripper out of the blue. In fact, the brilliant move would have been to tell the girl the following:

"Insulting anybody randomly, especially someone just trying to sate their appetite, is rong."

By the way, was she sating her appetite with chackin fangers that juicebox69 gifted too her? ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion