tuscl

Tightest pussies.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 5:14 PM
This is my experience: from tightest to loosest. Asian, Latina, White, Black. I have found exceptions to most of these though. I have been with only two Asians, but hey were both tighter than average. Do you guys think fitness is a factor? I believe it might be. Thoughts?

44 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I only really have experience w/ blacks and Latinas (but mostly black) - on avg, I def find the ebonies have more room down there except the very short-ones (5'2 and under) - on avg I find Latinas tighter - on avg I can last longer w/ ebonies b/c of the less-tight fit - w/ Latinas I tend to bust a lot sooner most of the times.
  • BumHip
    6 years ago
    Great point about their height Papi. I hadn’t thought of that. I’m gonna pay more attention to that in the future.
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    Asian hairless apes are also more sensitive to my penile spines than other apes. Well, orangutan are also kind of sensitive. I remember this time my buddy rick and I fucked these orangutan whores over and over. After I fucked them they couldn't even feel rick. And that guy has the most impressive equipment I've ever seen on a hairless ape. Not lion or tiger impressive. But what would you expect from a damn dirty ape! ROAR!!!
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Honestly I think it has a lot to do with the waist to hip ratio as well. I agree that on average Asians are very tight, in large part it's because they are quite petite as well
  • BumHip
    6 years ago
    Steel dog, do you think the smaller her hips, the tighter, or the wider the tighter?
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Smaler= tighter imo. Need to research this extensively!
  • ricktheturtle
    6 years ago
    You know who has the loosest pussies? Kemp's ridley sea turtles. A Kemp's whore wouldn't even notice on of you apes inside her. She needs it turtlestyle. Aah...yup
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure I can agree whole heartily with your assessment and I'm not sure you can either. First off only 2 Asians? You need to do more research my friend. OMG - 2 Ricks in one day, good to have you guys back.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and I find I need to use lube much more often with Latinas
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's nice that the Ricks' zookeeper found their login passwords.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    maybe i just don't get some of them wet.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I can verify that is mostly true. Asians and Latinas are so tight even after 2 babies, and I'm just average size. I also had Whites, and Blacks have a different smell to it. p.s. didn't know you posted duplicate thread.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    The Zootopia of Rick’s certainly help wane the dog days of summer away. It’s good stuff.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - I too have noticed a correlation b/w narrow-hips and a seemingly smaller-pussy even among the ebonies - not saying any of it is universal but ...
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i noticied a correaltion between penis size and tight pussy...so with me it always feels like im throwing a hotdog down a hallway
  • TheBarbarian
    6 years ago
    I’ve had sex with a lot of black, white and Latina and maybe 3-4 asians. Tightest pussy I ever had came from a white petite Best pussy was from a black girl with thick thighs and big round butt. I came in 2 strokes. It was tight warm and wet. I find more blk girls to have looser pussy on average however the best pussy I’ve had, top 3, all black. I find outside of enthusiasm and effort, most latinas can’t fuck. In moving their body. Riding dick etc. typically all looks no show.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    “I find outside of enthusiasm and effort, most latinas can’t fuck. In moving their body. Riding dick etc. typically all looks no show.” Hopefully this isn’t true
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IME many Latinas are more into the sensual love-making aspect of it - IME most are not into hardcore rough sex and tend to complain if it's a bit too rough/hardcore - IME ebonies OTOH rarely complain about it being too-rough/harcore and seem to enjoy it and at times seems that I can't give them enough - again not universal but ...
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    I would speculate that smaller women, in general, have tighter pussies. This might explain my preference for "spinners."
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Every pussy is tight when you have a big dick like mine. :-)
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    IME, small hips usually does mean a really tight pussy. If you just look at a girl’s body and you would use the word tight to describe everything, then I would assume she has a tight pussy as well. If they have a petite frame, flat stomach, no loose skin anywhere, I’d be shocked if they didn’t have a tight pussy. Based on all these characteristics, I’d assume most spinners would be tight down there. I myself love spinners, and I really get turned on when I see a really tight pussy. The only downside is, it is a struggle to get inside one, and once I do, I don’t last very long.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    So let me get this straight. It is more likely that a 5' 1" 100 pound dancer has a tighter pussy than a 5' 8" 200 pound dancer? Wow you have all stumbled on the key to the universe. It has to do with size, not race. In my example the 100 pound woman is black and 200 pound woman white.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Agree with steeldog. In the main it's the petite girls that are tighter. Additionally the ones that are slim in the hips with a small arse.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with what’s been posted above. There is a strong correlation with the size of a girls frame - and her pussy size. I’ve found Asians who handle some impressive penetrations quite well. But some need training to stretch their hole properly to handle it. Ebony girls are impressive with their ability to handle stretching - without complaint. White girls can open up very nicely too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Science is great.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ This is sounding very scientific;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    skibum609's point = brilliant!
  • TheBarbarian
    6 years ago
    Are you guys really saying skinnier/petite women have inherently tighter vaginas in comparison to a hippier or thicker girl? I view it like this; the vagina is a muscle. The more you work it out in a constructing motion the tighter it will be. A lot of black guys are naturally built more muscular than others but not naturally stronger... if that makes sense.
  • TheBarbarian
    6 years ago
    And my Latina comment - sensual sex IMO does not equal skills. What I meant to articulate is 100% Latina women ooze sex appeal however when it comes to riding dick and throwing that ass back, rev cow girl and all that, they are dead last in my book. Doesn’t meant I won’t fuck one, they just tend to talk the rhythm and skill I like
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "Science: Black, White or Hispanic: Studies have revealed which race has the tightest vagina Caucasian women tend to have longer vaginas at the front of the body (anterior), shorter at the rear. Hispanics tend to have larger overall width (what you would term tightness) with the shortest length." [view link] The tightest in my personal experience was this girl who was Nepalese. She would climb on top and struggle mightily to get it in. She's at the 99.9% probability rating for a C-section someday. Her breasts were also extremely sensitive and the overall experience was enormous fun.
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    Damn a lot of you are dumb as shit
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ now that’s a humble brag if I ever heard one lol
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @25: "^ now that’s a humble brag if I ever heard one lol" -------------- LOL, no it's a true story and maybe all Napalese are built that way. The female equalivalent of @Flagooner's nano-dick.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Still a humble brag even if it’s true. ;)
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    IME latinas have the smoothest ass.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Trick question, Midgets have the tightest pussies.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Humble brag - or the result of extensive pussy research? I’ve not encountered any Nepalese strippers in my clubbing experience. Tight as Drum Sherpa?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Eskimos have sloppy vaginas. They double as hand warmers. I'm surprised they aren't a Cashman fetish.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I thought Eskimos were used as earmuffs. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer - lol! Now I want to find one of those Eskimo strippers! If it was winter - I’d build an igloo and put a stripper pole in it - to try and attract some!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Definitely more about size than race. After my mom gave birth to my sister and I, her vagina needed to be stitched up and my dad told the doctors, "you can leave a couple stitches out if you want" (sounds stupid but according to my mom, he said this seriously. Obviously they stitched it up correctly). He said this is because her pussy was already so tight. She is black. She is also 5'2" and was around 100 lbs before she got pregnant with us. She was small-framed. I had to be yanked out of her vagina with forceps, mt sister was born 3+ hours later via C-section. My stepmom is Filipino, probably under 5'0", and has no hips. When she gave birth, my brother had to be yanked out with forceps as well. And people who want to argue about Latinas, or share their experiences with them, are trying to make points that will be fruitless. There are white Latinas, there are black Latinas, there are Indian Latinas, and there are Latinas who are mixed with all three of those. A Mexican, a Brazilian, and a Haitian aren't all going to be built the same and they are all technically Latino.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "I had to be yanked out of her vagina with forceps" Mystery solved.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    NinaBambina FTW.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion