tuscl

$10 dances in Vegas

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 3:05 AM
I've got about 5 hrs before I catch my flight tomorrow (12 - 5). Which are some good places in Vegas for a $10 lap dances? I've been recommended chicas bonitas by my lyft driver... Should I check that out? Or are there better places near the strip or airport. Planning to spend atleast 3 hrs tipping and relaxing, maybe getting a dance from a hot lady.

11 comments

• Profess2021
    6 years ago
    China’s is about the cheapest thing going. The Palimino right next door won’t break the bank either at $20 per dance. Lacy’s was lit but they are open Thurs- Sunday if you want the party vibe.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Cheetahs.
    6 years ago
    Palomino doesn’t open that early Chicas is the best play but pretty dicey (its my favorite) but it’s pretty far from the airport and getting back at 4 you’ll hit traffic
    6 years ago
    Dicey sb divey
    6 years ago
    Dicey sb divey
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    China’s ? Must mean Chicas Bonitas I assume. SJG
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Chicas and Talk of the Town are the only two places that I've heard do $10 dances. Chicas disgusted me the one time I went in there and I've only ever gone to Talk of the Town on the weekends where the girls want more than $10 per song or want you to at least buy multiple songs and not just 1.
    6 years ago
    Cheatahs before 7:00 pm has $10dances on the floor
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    If you want to go to chica bonitas in vegas go to tj instead!
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Cheetah's day shift blows (and not in the way we'd like) the past few times I've been in, plus a lot of the dancers seem to forget dances are $10.
    6 years ago
    Agreed, Cheetahs daytime has fallen off a great deal. Used to be good to OK, now it takes finding that one girl who makes it worth stopping in and they have a two drink min that they enforce insteed of a cover. It is $10 for two domestics.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion