Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

$10 dances in Vegas

crazzybowy33

Texas

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've got about 5 hrs before I catch my flight tomorrow (12 - 5). Which are some good places in Vegas for a $10 lap dances? I've been recommended chicas bonitas by my lyft driver... Should I check that out? Or are there better places near the strip or airport. Planning to spend atleast 3 hrs tipping and relaxing, maybe getting a dance from a hot lady.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Profess2021
Profess2021
•

China’s is about the cheapest thing going. The Palimino right next door won’t break the bank either at $20 per dance. Lacy’s was lit but they are open Thurs- Sunday if you want the party vibe.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Cheetahs.

Profile picture for 623
623
•

Palomino doesn’t open that early

Chicas is the best play but pretty dicey (its my favorite) but it’s pretty far from the airport and getting back at 4 you’ll hit traffic

Profile picture for 623
623
•

Dicey sb divey

Profile picture for 623
623
•

Dicey sb divey

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

China’s ? Must mean Chicas Bonitas I assume.

SJG

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Chicas and Talk of the Town are the only two places that I've heard do $10 dances. Chicas disgusted me the one time I went in there and I've only ever gone to Talk of the Town on the weekends where the girls want more than $10 per song or want you to at least buy multiple songs and not just 1.

Profile picture for 623
623
•

Cheatahs before 7:00 pm has $10dances on the floor

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

If you want to go to chica bonitas in vegas go to tj instead!

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Cheetah's day shift blows (and not in the way we'd like) the past few times I've been in, plus a lot of the dancers seem to forget dances are $10.

Profile picture for 623
623
•

Agreed, Cheetahs daytime has fallen off a great deal. Used to be good to OK, now it takes finding that one girl who makes it worth stopping in and they have a two drink min that they enforce insteed of a cover. It is $10 for two domestics.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement