tuscl

What do strippers call it when the cum from a lap dance?

mal_hodgson
Minnesota
With the recent threads on LDK I started wondering about strippers who cum while providing dances. So what do dancers call it when they cum from grinding on a customers hard boner? Is that also a LDK or do they have a different name? Do they talk about it with other strippers or keep a personal score like the one who said she gave a certain number of customers an LDK in a single day?

How many strippers even really cum from a straight up lap dance grind? I know some have told me they did, but was that just a stripper line like the typical “I’m going to have to change my panties after my dance with you” line.

My CF definitely cums but we have progressed beyond just grinding and I’ve usually been working her with my fingers both outside and inside when that happens. I typically don’t want to LDK myself but I really love it when I get her off - the look on her face is really amazing and beautiful. Afterward she apologizes that she is supposed to be pleasuring me not the other way around.

42 comments

• 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    What do you call it when strippers cum from a lap dance?

A fake orgasm! ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I believe it’s a combination of what 4got2wipe mentioned and...

Since the op believes his cf actually cums - I’d also call it - good acting -
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Jumping the shark;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "good acting"

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "Jumping the shark;)"

Was that shark wearing a suit? Was he named Rick?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ No that particular shark was named Arthur Fonzerelli and the show went downhill from there. ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Arthurtheshark! Brilliant! ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I actually had a convo with a stripper once about this very subject, she told me that was how she would sometimes get rid of a regular, when another regular would come in, she’d fake an O, then excuse herself to go clean up and usually by the time she came out of the back the first guy would be gone and she’d be free to take care of the next guy.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lady Gaga one time said she can make herself orgasm just by thinking about it, so it’s possible.

And no, even if a dancer did cum, I doubt she would ever admit that. Even in an extras friendly club.

One time there was a customer who was insistent I HAD to cum from a floor dance.

*end song*
    Me: Keep going, right?
    Him: Have you come? Got to keep going until you do.
    Me: Um...yeah I think I’m close. Five more songs should do it.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Although highly unlikely the more private the location ( VIP) or private booths as opposed to on the floor the greater the chance.

Mixing alcohol and adults with a fair amount of body contact in a sexual setting is bound to raise the temperature---although I'll repeat it is highly unlikely.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Amazing no one notices that women experience physiological changes when they orgasm. One hint. If she squirts on your leg....
  • OldWhiteGuy
    6 years ago
    Or your chin!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Dancer orgasms during lap dances are too rare to warrant a term like LDK. But they do occasionally happen. I posted an article about one such occasion.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's funny how guys are answering this question as if we are the authority on the matter.

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Probably uncommon for a dancer to cum just from dances but I assume it can happen with a certain girl that either has a higher than avg sex-drive and/or for w/e reason is not getting sex-regularly; but it's not something to he expected the vast majority of the time.

I've def had dancers in the past leave a wet-spot in the front of my commando-shorts but unlikely it was an orgasm.

Def more likely if her vag is being directly stimulated especially over a faily long period of time, IMO.
  • busta_nut
    6 years ago
    Definitely had it happen.. usually includes some manual stimulation.. I have actually been with one that can come just by sucking her tits... It happens all the time in my favorite club when I am balls deep in any available opening and working her also. lol
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I just always end up with snail trails all over my pants.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Is making her wet equals making her cum?

In that case,I have actually been with few that can come just by sucking her tits.

One dancer who was with me for few hours,all of a sudden told me she is gonna clean up and come back during lap dnaces.Once she came back she could not give much grinding saying that it was sore over there because of all the grinding.She also told me next day she was very wet.Not sure to believe or not.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’ve had it happen twice. I ended up “dating” one of the dancers for 2 years, the other I developed a long standing OTC relationship with. It probable helped that we were all close to the same age at that time.

Every other time a dancer claimed that I said “okay sweetheart” because that shit was fake!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    No disrespect General, but why are you putting snails in your pants? That’s weird even by TUSCL standards!

Also, was the snail wearing a suit? If so, was his name Rick?

I don’t judge so if you find gay snail sex brilliant you should go for it. Just be careful with rickthesnail because I hear that he drives drunk! ;)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I have heard of strippers calling guys who come in for LDKs:

sweatpants boner man
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    "It's funny how guys are answering this question as if we are the authority on the matter."

This is right
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    I have had a couple of ATFs soak my slacks as a result of direct stimulation. One developed into an OTC relationship. She was a screamer and a squirter, so if it wasn't real, it was a great act.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    They cum very easily from me DATYing them.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    See, I don't really go along with the 'buying dances' and 'extras' mindset. So when nothing better can be made to happen, DATYing them always goes over well, and they clearly are pleasantly surprised.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I have been squirted on once. She was a fetching young 23 yr old.

And always stop and smell the snail trails.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I actually like the snail trails. Usually because it's kind of like a souvenir of a strip club trip. Shit, we're all human. Girls get wet, dicks get hard, Darwinism, fucking e-ching, and all that other cool shit Tom Cruise said in that movie Collateral.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Smelling her snail trails at home is an indication and reminder of an awesome night at the club. "Oh the mammaries..."
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    It's happened a few times, especially from DATY. I've had strippers squirt a few times too. Now THAT'S something to behold. Yes they can come if they are into whatever it is you are doing to them - it's not a myth. But most seem to come hardest watching you reaching into your wallet for the big bills.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^ +1 lopaw.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    So the key is to pay them at the same exact time you are cumming? Brilliant!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I would think you should deduct $40 of the cost if they cum. I personally dont believe a stripper can cum during a LD unless you are getting FS in a club with no surveillance.

However, I have had girls go change outfits a LD with me because they soaked thier bikini. That is one of the most satisfying feelings in a club. Taking a girl back for 4 or 5 songs, getting her horny that she complains about the mess she made, seeing her walk into the dress room and come out with another outfit lol.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    On another topic one of the worst feeling leaving a strip club is getting a mediocre LD, making the walk of shame back to your car squinting as your eyes gets readjusted to the light, only to see that the wh*re left period stains all over your dress shirt.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I admire your optimism.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Im not one to brag, but at IR they call it the "Flagooner Special". When they dance for me they expect it. I used to wonder why there's always a line of dancers waiting to give me dances.
  • Javelin101
    6 years ago
    At a NJ club I was getting a dance with my favorite brazilian hot cutie in a semi private booth. All of a sudden she started masturbating, fingering herself and she grabbed me hard. She did it for about 10 minutes and then she reached an orgasm. Wet all over her and my pants! She said she needed that. I knew it was real. I used to see her for 8 months and this happened only once. She returned to her country 4 months ago.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Does it warrant creating a word for it - since it occurs so rarely?

It’s kinda like a unicorn - something fascinating and mythical - that would be cool if it existed...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ima call it flagooning
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    BOU? Broken Off Unicorn?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dang. you got have clothes on?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    It should be called a nut cracker
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I really don't appreciate the racial insensitivity of calling someone a cracker.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion