tuscl

Moving to be near TJ anyone with me?

TJ Lee
The ultimate strip clubs goer.
I know this is a long shot, but any of yall out there would like to relocate to SD county? To be near paradise. Because you're sicked of the snow, or just retired, or divorced, or graduated, or just simply tired of being a lonely PL?

I did, moved here 2 months ago. But it's 2.5 hrs away from the border, in Riverside CA. Now I'm looking to move to SD Co using Craiglist roomshare ads. But it would be nice if some of us get together and rent our own apt.

Any PL man enough to join me?

61 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Hell no. You're thinking with your dick. A person should live near where he/she earns their money. You can always travel to spend the money.

I moved from Orange County to Atlanta back in 1988. I did it for the money and now that I am retired since 2009, I have no inclination to move back.

If I was inclined to move to be closer to cheaper pussy, I would move into one of the American retirement communities inside Mexico where prices are even cheaper than TJ.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^American retirement communities in Mexico? Now, I've got some research to do. When I retire in 10-12 years I'm considering moving somewhere closer to cheaper, legal pussy for sale instead of having to travel there a few times a year. I really won't have anything else to do in retirement other than monger. Maybe work part-time to pass the time and earn more pussy money.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ anislee

I actually have been thinking about doing something like this as well. The only thing that’s really keeping me where I live now is my job but if I could somehow find a way to transfer my job or find a similar paying job in San Diego I would jump at the chance.

Have you considered moving to Tijuana itself and commuting to San Diego? I’ve been told that if you get a SENTRI card it makes a commute feasible.

Making a Big Brother-style PL house or apartment actually sounds kind of cool.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    No one moves to California anymore. We lose more people than we gain every year.

High taxes...
    High gas prices....
    High regulation....
    High housing prices...

I am here because it is where my job is, but when I retire.... Adios!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There are lots of Americans that retire abroad bc their $$$ goes further, including Mexico.

If one has the flexibility to do it w/o one's income being severely limited I don't see why not if it would make you happy, although SD is kinda expensive AFAIK (perhaps you can live in TJ and commuye to SD?).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You can Google "expat communities in Baja California" - although American style communities will probably be more expensive
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    You don't want to live in TJ, your rights are limited.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Taking the rights of prostitution is worse
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    San Diego is beautiful but very expensive. You will need to make a lot of money just to afford a modest house and lifestyle. You don't need to live near Tijuana. Whores are everywhere.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Homo, looking to hookup with a PL.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Would love to lol but my money is in ky
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Yes SD Co. economy is booming and expensive, I would say only the elites can live here comfortably. And yes most of us are stuck at our job, but there're some jobs/career that have freedom, like being a mechanic, tattoo artist, or even a server.

I'm not a homo although my username sounds like one, lol. It's my exgf name, she used to be a stripper and a whore, and my first love.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I cant wait to move out of there in a few weeks. Moved two years ago from the desert thinking 'I love San Diego!' Yeah.... better place to vacation than live.... its expensive and I make 6 figures. Premium gas is over $4 gallon, traffic is horrible, and everything is expensive except for locally grown food. Do you know why there are so many fit looking people down here? Because all they can afford is a $30/mo gym membership for entertainment! Beaches - good luck finding a parking spot quickly and during tourist season its almost a hassle. It's just a mess, better have a few mil in the bank before you move out here. Cant wait to leave!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I've been to San Diego several times. It's a great city, but expensive (even in the suburbs). I'd move there if the right opportunity at the right pay dropped into my lap. Moving there to be closer to TJ brothels sounds short sighted, though.

The Baja peninsula in Mexico has an active expat population (retirement and otherwise). There are entire communities of Americans who live close to each other. Some in walled-off enclaves. Like everything else, there's upsides and downsides to this.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Things change.
    On a different scale and nowhere near as big a move but maybe 7-8 years ago after the Ohio laws turned for the worse regarding strip clubs I considered moving closer to but not actually in Akron because the extras and stripper hotness were off the scale compared to most Cleveland area clubs. Then the opioid epidemic spread and most of the hot strippers were replaced by stinky unwashed drug addicts. Then again in Cleveland except for the higher end clubs most of the other area clubs are populated by the same type of stanky druggies in Akron but extras are easier in some of the Akron clubs although they're usually offered by dancers I wouldn't want to fuck even if they were free.

In hindsight the former perceived benefits of living closer to Akron were canceled out so I'll stay where I am.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    TJ's redlight district is different obviously, it's been 20+ yrs and got better, more talents, clubs & hotels, and becuz of the massive money coming in from the US, the Mex gov wants to keep TJ making money.

Coming yall, still waiting for the few PLs wanting to jump the fence but don't have the balls to do it :-)

If I can do it, you can do it.
    If the cubans and mexicans can settle there, so can I, miami and diego.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    @ JAprufrock
    In 10 yrs when you retired, your dick may retired too, enjoy it now is the best way to keep it active :-)

@ nemesisk7
    We don't take the pros' rights, we support them. And in many countries, the pros support their country's economy's rise to success, e.g. Thailand, South Korea, etc.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    @ pistola
    Where are you moving to now? LA?
    People said the same thing about Miami, but I did it and survived well, Dec to May. Surprisingly, what I could not survived was the high cost of good pussies and clubs over there.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If you move into Mexico, then you can have Mexican girls right in your own bed.

Moving near Mexico does not get you that.

SJG

Mark Passio on the Chaos Sorcery of 9/11 - Kabbalah, Tarot & Freemasonry - Symbolism and Numerology
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXOJHZho…

Tiphareth (Tree of Life / Sephira)
    http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/tol/tiphareth…

Steely Dan, 2000
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZA62ZmZ…
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Still no PLs?
    I've been enjoying TJ the past 2+ months. Always see new hotties, even SGs, this place has unlimited fantasy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "Always see new hotties, even SGs, this place has unlimited fantasy."

Did you mean SGs or SJGs?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my goal is to move to Tijuana. but I got a liquidate my assets in Arizona first.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Many StreetGirls, some only worked 2-4 months so far. Moving to TJ is too much for me. SD Co is fine.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    It's getting hot outside and some SGs are wearing just a bra & undie. This starts to look like California.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I just read that Megan Markle's father, Thomas Markle, lives in Rosarita Beach just south of Tijuana. That is convient.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Yup that is a quick drive from here. I'd like to drive down to Cabo someday to enjoy the view. This entire island/bay area is attached to Cali than to Mex. It would have been nice if the US bought this land or conquered it during the early days. This is the Florida of the West coast.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Ainslee you in tj now you lucky dog! How is selection at hk on a tuesday night
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i'm here right now at chicago club. i'll be walking back to hk as soon as i finish my indio cervesa. the turnout at hk has been ok. maybe 100 girls by now at 6pm.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @anislee

How goes the search for roommates in San Diego? Honestly, I would volunteer but I don't have the type of marketable skills that let me pick up and go without first making sure I have a job waiting for me when I get there.

@MisterWonderful

Do you know when the shift changes occur at Hong Kong? I have read different reviews and comments that will throw out times like 5:00PM or 8:00PM or some other time. Do the dancers just get to make their own schedules and show up when they want to?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    anislee - I drove the Baja with my best friend back in the 70's in a '55 VW dune buggy before they built the road. Took us 2 1/2 days and 29 driving hours.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Thats awesome shadow, sounds like a madmax adventure. Countryman, this is no luck, it's hardwork & determination, lol. I moved to SoCal but still 2:20 hrs away from border. I'd like to be in SD/20min away. Echo, there're many good roomshare houses at $600/mo inclusive + 600dep.

I'll stay at where I'm another month. I cannot go to TJ on Fri/Sat/Sun :-( because of work, unless I live in SD. I always go on Mon&Tue and the selection had been great, both BGs & SGs. I'm more of a day time guy, stop going at dark, 9pm, don't know why, maybe too much sex during the day :-) All of the girls I had I was her 1st, and all those pussies had a good workout for 45min. I don't cum, even 2 days in TJ, I've a rare condition, it takes me ~20 mins to get hard, and I'm only 38. I believe too much depression from years of being a PL and too much PE/Jelqing :-)

Have a wonderful time MisterWonderful. Someday we'll do a 2on2 in my hotel :-)
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Money goes a long way in this brothel, $100/2hrs with a tight hottie:
    https://youtu.be/-k5sk1iElOU
    https://youtu.be/u_IxkyHH9Es
    https://youtu.be/kdZLVpZF--8
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Here's a look at TJHK and surrounding streets for those haven't been here:
    https://youtu.be/49nGdK-5FA8
    https://youtu.be/fIi8aV8JLFc
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    You guys who like TJ can have it. When I last visited, what sticks out most in my mind were the smells, which started the second I walked across the border on the way to the taxi stand. Then there were the street hookers who stank so bad that you could smell them from 10 feet away.

Net-net the place was depressing as fuck. Sorry to say, but $80 covered everything with a high volume hooker (er, dancer) who I cannot even communicate with, in a dumpy motel room, is not enough of a draw for me to bother.

I'll take girls in the good ol' USA anytime. I also developed a fondness for Russian girls back when I was a regular in NY, many of which were rather adept at the art of seduction once with guys who they felt were worth the effort. But some jaded and emotionless Mexican girl who is likely taking several dicks a day? No thanks, I'll pass. There are plenty of high volume cheap girls here if that is your thing and I don't have to go to a Mexican shithole to get them. If I was ever going to do any serious sex tourism, it sure as fuck wouldn't include a place like TJ.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I have no interest in going to TJ either. Been there . Done that. But I am curious about one thing. Do the strip clubs/whore houses allow you to smoke weed inside their clubs. Smoking pot in Mexico used to be a very dangerous thing to do from the stand point of LE.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've seen vapes in hk club. and sometimes I catch a wiff of 420 in the hotel. butt it is illegal to carry across the border in either direction.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Oh man +1 RD. Been once, didnt think it was all that. Venture 10 feet down the street and kids tugging on you screaming 'chicle!', worn out cum dumpsters with shitty plastic surgery, mesero knocking on the door of youre one minute over, and having to keep alert senses on high all the time defeats the purpose. No thanks. Just not for me either bro.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as to shift change more and more girls come on as the day progresses with the final ones that come about 8pm till 10 pm or so. by noon there are probably 30 on. of course it depends on the day of week. I usually arrive in the afternoon Monday and stay until Wednesday evening.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as to the girls that show up for work... it totally depends on the individual girl. the hotter the girl... the more likely she will quickly get a PLM or a novio... thats what happened to my avatar girl. she now has a baby boy and she is looking almost as good as my avatar pic. i saw her last Monday late afternoon with her novio in hk (as a customer).
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    inconsistency is consistently the norm with the more desirable girls.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    When it comes to inconsistency and deadfish girls don't some of it have to do with how you treat them?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    certainly that contributes too that. butt I'd like to think that I am among the rare mongers. that is to truly appreciate the one presently with me.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    If she is a pretty chica i would enjoy every second with her and treat her like a queen
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Stay off the streets if you want the best TJ has to offer. Rick's description of TJ is depressing but totally not like what I've experienced the last 20 days I was there, 2 days/wk, 10 wks so far.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    San Diego is the only major city in Cali I'd be willing to live, but its too damn expensive. If I was that horny, I can get a cheap flight from Phoenix take the trolley down and spend the weekend at hotel Caracas.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Casadas, damn autocorrect.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    When I drove around in SD I saw quite a few good looking normal women in their 30's standing at intersections holding sign that said they can't afford rent and need help.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    I'm with Anislee. My experience in TJ has been much different than that of Rick and Pistola. I'll agree with Rick on a couple of things. TJ smells. Mostly due to the polluted river, but some parts of the city smell bad too. Also, the hotels that those street girls work out of are pretty crappy. Other than that I disagree with him.

For starters, the hotel rooms at Cascadas and Rizo de Oro, where the HK girls go are actually pretty nice. The hotel went through a remodel. Here are pictures of the rooms. You can see for yourself?

http://hotelcascadas.com/rooms-and-suite…

http://hotelrizodeoro.com/rooms-and-jacu…

As for girls, I don't go for street girls, but I've walked closely by plenty of them on multiple occasions and never noticed a bad smell. As for club girls, I don't remember ever having a smelly girl. They almost always smell like soap or perfume, in my experience.

Most of the U.S. girls that Rick is referring to have drug problems, are working 24/7 365 days a year and probably putting themselves in lots of risky situations to score their next fix. A lot of the girls in TJ are single moms, who don't work year round and just fly into TJ for a month at a time to work, before flying back home to take care of their family. Some do drugs, but not a lot in my experience.

If you can't speak Spanish, you're definitely not going to connect with the girls. If you know some Spanish, especially if you have a sense of humor and can make the girls laugh, you are much more likely to connect with the girls and have a much better experience. If you get a room for the night at Rizo or Cascadas, you don't have to worry about a knock on the door.

TJ isn't Beverly Hills, but I think the author of the System had a much worse experience than most.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    old gringo. ditto.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Old gringo google translate don't help? I speak little spanish and am going there for 4 days
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Google translate helps. Also, you can find a waiter who speaks English. There are several. You can tip the waiter to sit with you and translate. The waiter (mesero) may even find you a girl that speaks English. Some of the girls speak some English, but not a lot.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    OldGringo posted: "Most of the U.S. girls that Rick is referring to have drug problems, are working 24/7 365 days a year and probably putting themselves in lots of risky situations to score their next fix."

Actually OG, my OTC companions are generally the hottest girls in their clubs that I frequent and steer well clear of any with noticeable drug problems. Like your Mexican girls, most of my companions are single Moms. The difference is that they are here, as opposed to a Mexican shithole, and they of course speak English (sort of for some of them). ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    OG posted: "TJ isn't Beverly Hills, but I think the author of the System had a much worse experience than most."

Actually, it all went pretty smoothly all things considered. But navigating through that shithole to get to the club was unpleasant and the transactional feel of fucking a high volume dancer/hooker was not my cup of tea either. As noted above, I have great options right here and I don't have to venture to a place like TJ to get them.
    Idk.
    But with that said, to each his own. Maybe if you speak good Spanish, the experience is very different.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I don't speak great Spanish i just think latinas are by far the most beautiful women no comparison and i'm a white guy from ky
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    You don't have to navigate thru the shithole much, just take a cab/limo ride. High volume dancers/hookers are in the US too; if they're hot & gorgeous, you can bet they sleep with plenty of gentlemen.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Recently there are many young gorgeous street girls newly arrived, they said it's their first month or two. Some are 19 and a body of a 9. They don't work in the clubs because of the strict schedule and having to drink too much alcohol.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Hot damn, met a new HK girl today and it's her 3rd day at work. What a gem, I felt lucky. She's 32 y.o with big soft titts and lovely personality. Met her at 1pm, was her 1st of the day and the sex as awesome, she begged me to cum. I didn't even test her out but went arriba after a few talk, $100/hr with kissing, and the bonus, selfie and nude pics :-) her name is Lupita, real name Anna.

Any good stories guys? Post them in the disscussion instead of a long ass review.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Great thread. Thank you for all the information you post anislee. Any updates on your move to San Diego?

"They don't work in the clubs because of the strict schedule and having to drink too much alcohol."

I've read stories about the drinks being watered down for the girls. Do you think there is any truth to that? Also, when it comes to strict schedules is there something like a required number of days or required number of hours per shift the bar girls have to work?
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I'm deciding moving to either Oceanside/1hr from border or Las Vegas/6hrs. I got a job gig in LV that pays more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    With a 6-hr drive that's more like a road-trip vs being able to go whenever the mood strikes you - that'd be kinda a tiring-drive to make all the time not to mention the mileage being put on the car (but could be worse)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    echo pizza. . both the sg concern and the hk bar girl comment are true.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion