tuscl

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CLASS UP STRIPPERS: HONEST ADVICE THAT WORKS

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Lotta niggas want to know how a stud like me gets with these classy stripper hoes, and get me some when I want. Kk some tell you what my system is.

Read RBD's the system. Now remember that only works for New England white privilege mutha fuckas. Since all the rest of us on this forum are men of color, that ain't gonna fly for us. Besides he's got predatory tactis.

To find the one I look for the 1's

1 Tattoo
1 kid
1 deviant piercing

If she got more than any one of those things, fuck it she only good for nothing at all

Kk if she listens to trapp music then I don't fuck with it . I always ask Future or Lil Weezy, only one right answer

And asked if she got dreams, she say dental assistant, then hell no them bitches ain't bout shit, she gotta wanna go to school for business or law.

Oh and for this to work you can't be a ghetto naco listening to that tuba music. Girls wanna be romantic with boleros and shit.

Welp help this helps just tryna give realistic advice..

31 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    yo listening to some of your stories how you move in bitches and their kid without knowing their last name you may want to modify your system a bit...

I go with this.... if she has a least 2 of these 3:

1 Tattoo
    1 kid
    1 deviant piercing

then she's probably gonna blow me in VIP.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Nah nah. My system works. If I don't bkniw dey last names and shit, I can have plausible deniability of letting move in with me see..
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    They don't want boleros, they want firme oldies.

Dental assistant, medical billing or legal assistant is the option of choice. But they still hustle on the side.

The legal assistants are the best. I knew a few who had lawyers after them but they didn't shit for them. They need gangsta shit to make them wet.

Kids are a blessing, piercings and tattoos are sexy AF although I wouldn't wife up a ho with a kid.

If you want to know her real name, take her ID out of her purse and look, or run her license plate
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    is there a translation app?
    It might be good advice if i could understand it.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Tight tight bee...yo check this cuz....I be hounding a bitch over a heron addiction..if I see dem track marks I know I can fuck this hoe for a bucket of KFC and a biscuit
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Damn, you wasting a hoe bucket on them hoes..nah nah nigga, I just getem one wang nigga... My wang
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juicy I’d highly recommend staying away from slores that are using needles.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    In Juice's defense the piggly wiggly shares a parking lot with the methadone clinic
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Well I guess if they’re clean needles, then it’s okay.
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    jc4l
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I be buying mine Loubitons and Jimmy Choo high heels and shit.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you do realize youre being racist AF
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL do you realize you are playing the race card for no reason. LMAO my post has nothing to do with race.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    its racist and classist
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^how the fuck is taking a shower and cleaning up your language classist or racist? Broke knucklehead!
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @25

Racist because ghetto ass niggas say so.
    Classist cuz broke ass niggas c'aint afford it.

#There fixed it...

• Icey
    6 years ago
    Its racist and classist cos you think not being black or mexican makes you better and having more money makes you better
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Being not like a Mexican makes you better at what?

Niggas are killing in sports. And Mexicans are the best Gardner I know. Being white clearly not making anyone any better at any one of those two thing...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    just showing how ignorant you are
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    And to be honest being white is somewhat of a disadvantage of being a strippers boyfriend. So there's that
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    GACA said "And to be honest being white is somewhat of a disadvantage of being a strippers boyfriend."

Thank God.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy The hallmark of a loser is calling people racists or classist without anything to back it up. It shows that you have already lost the argument, and just trying to deflect, sorry sucka, I'm smarter than you will ever become, because you think you know it all. Head back to the kiddie pool, you ain't ready for prime time.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    re read your words
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO that talking about Loubitons and Jimmy Choo high heels is "racist". Last time I checked, both Iggy Azalea, a white girl, and Trina, an AA, were both rapping about it. That's two opposite ends of race.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Stop me if you've heard this one before. So these two middle-aged white guys create troll accounts on a strip club website, pretending to be black and Mexican. They post threads about how to pimp strippers out while accusing people of racism... Sorry, I don't know the punchline yet
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @BHF the best jokes don't need a punchline.

Badahbump
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I'm not a middle age white guy, but I do play one on TV :)

(Wait did I just show my middle age whiteness there)
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    the fact that you get freaked out by me being here shows how ignorant you are and how you never talk to people outside your bubble. welcome to my world
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Viva Mexico!!! I mean Sinaloa just not Monterrey or Guadalajara, or any place real respectable Mexicans live.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    My family is from Durango
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ^^^ same diff
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion