tuscl

Strippers wearing the same outfit?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
It seems to me that the following issue can't be limited to just this certain club but maybe it is. I was in a club that I've reviewed a few times on TUSCL and even though I never mentioned it in a review I experienced something that I've experienced more times than I can recall and is an instant turnoff. A dancer that wears the exact same outfit every day. I'm not referring to every day for a week, I mean every single day she works going back months, even years.

One of these chicks works at least every weekday at this club and every time I've seen her she's dressed in the same outfit, this year, last year, the year before, and probably farther back in time than that. She approaches me every time I walk in and I struggle getting rid of her without hurting her feelings but I wasn't interested in her when I first saw her years ago and I'm even less interested in her now because I see that she wears the same outfit every single day.

Another chick in this club has probably only been there a few months but I've seen her every time I've been there this year and she also wears the same outfit, an all in one bustier similar to this one except in black and black thigh high stockings.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Strapless-Full-…

She looks good physically and I do have a little interest in her but her always wearing the same outfit is a turnoff so I've put her off the couple times she's approached me.

It's not like they can wash or dry clean their outfits every night after their shift and even if they did the clothing would fall apart after awhile. I have this image of them going home after work and standing their outfits up in a corner, no need to hang them up because they're crusty stiff from the months or years of dried sweat.

So posters of TUSCL, settle my curiosity, have any of you ever experienced anything like this in your strip club visits?

21 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Is this one of the dives in akron? Seems more common in the hole in the wall dives. Most of the upscale clubs are big on fancy outfits and dresses and shit. I know some dancers change outfits mid-shift.
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    It's hoakie considering how cheaply they can put together outfits that look half way decent . The one I can't stand is when they wear the same one everyday and never wash it . I ran into that at the old Heartbreakers in C'ola. It reminded me of when I wrestled in school and would draw some dirtbag who didn't wash his shit. That was a tactic , the dancer is trying to make money .
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Some of the girls claim that those girls who wear the same outfit every day, often do so without washing the outfit for a few days at a time. You never know if that is dancer cattiness or true, but I tend to believe it. I've heard a lot of stories of girls wearing the same outfit two days in a row (or sometimes more). 'course, I've also heard of girls doing a wet-wipe "shower" instead of a real one, before their shift
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    a lot of the girls i know are NOT wearing any outfit anyway. ( isn’t that the point?)
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    @ Chess, about 40 miles NW of Akron, close to but not quite a dive, but far from upscale. I also know of dancers that change outfits during a single shift.
    @ Jack, Lol, I recall a fat guy in gym class who never washed his shirt or shorts, it got to the point where the phys-ed teachers made him take his clothes home and wash them instead of keeping them in his locker.

@ Mister, we're talking Ohio here, over 90% of the clubs are "not" clothing optional and more than half of them are bikini bars.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that sucks.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’ve talled to girls about this and some do it so they always stand out to the PLs. They claim if they meet a PL and the PL comes in the club 3 months later they’ll be more likely to recognize her because she’s wearing the same outfit, AKA looking the same way when he saw her 3 months ago.

I knew/know of a few dancers who have a very limited wardrobe and it’s because they’re broke. Ole Shailynn likes nothing more than to buy a stripper some new outfits and have her model them for me!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Haven't experienced this, thankfully. About the closest I got to that was on a weekend in Vegas. At Spearmint Rhino I had dances with a girl wearing a neon green one piece bikini. Her dances were great but I didn't like that for her to go topless she'd just pull the shoulder straps to the side. Yet still, her mileage was excellent, for a Vegas club at least. The next day I went back and there she was again. She approaches and asks if I like her new outfit. I look, and it's the exact same type of bikini she wore last night but neon orange instead. It was at that moment that I vowed to only get dances with women wearing tops that could be removed completely.

The opposite of the issue in this post, was a girl in a COI club who obviously was well prepared. Over the course of my three hours in this club I saw this girl do four outfit changes. I remember for my VIP with her she ended up using her outfit to wipe my cum off her back. After seeing all her other changes I was trying to guess what each guy did to ruin her outfit.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ perfect. Love women like that.

Dancer on stage, outfit 1. Agree to VIP with her, comes out in outfit 2. Make a mess of her outfit in VIP. Freshens up after VIP and comes out in outfit 3.

Marry me now!
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    Beat me to it - Look for the dancer that has a different outfit every VIP trip. That’s the one you want to pay attention to… Especially if you’re in early the next day!
    I used to tease dancers like that, that they had to go “change the bait?” Then, I got the inside story, so to speak.
    So, same outfit, all day, every day, that’s a lose-lose.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    They might have multiple copies of the same outfit. Men who wear suits to work every day likely have more than 1 black suit.
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    i also had discussion with one of my gal friends and was told not to put those gals down that wear the same outfit. The outfit they are wearing makes them feel sexy and comfortable which puts them in the right state of mind to work.. and as said above guys will possibly remember the outfit in a positive way the following times they show up..
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    I recently asked a dancer how pairs of 8-inch stripper shoes she owns. She said one. It’s her only pair of work shoes and they hurt her feel. The day we sat chatting, I rubbed her feet for a short while and she showed me her small corns. LOL!

A few years ago, I capitalized on a similar need for stripper stuff and invited a fav stripper out to shop for a new outfit. Bought her three stripper gowns and a pair of shoes. She was very grateful and fucked me silly. It was the first OTC for both of us.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    i couldnt care less what they wear
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    One of my old favorites would wear the same dress every time. But it was a black dress and black dresses make anyone look good.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Idk according to stripperweb there was an older thread mentioning that supposedly top earners always wear the same outfit or switch between very very few outfits. I haven't really seen this in real life so much, however.

I personally don't understand when a girl works 5 days a week and always wears the same outfit everyday or switches between like 2 outfits. I also have a hard time believing most of these ladies always wash these outfits considering some of the smells I've noticed.

If it's a dress or some kind of cover-up that's always the same I don't think it's a big deal? But you can't be wearing the same damn bottoms everyday without washing them that is just nasty.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you really think its that hard to wash a g string?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Liwet: “They might have multiple copies of the same outfit. Men who wear suits to work every day likely have more than 1 black suit.”

I know this is true for at least a few girls. One in particular I know says that the style she wears suits her physique, and the color complements her complexion and skin tone, so she has about a dozen almost identical ones. You can see the differences side by side, but they’re not really noticeable when you see them on her one night to the next unless you know what too look for.

That said, I’ve seen a lot of girls wearing the same actual outfit day after day, and in some cases, it’s obvious that they aren’t washed every day. :-/
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Top girls know what type of cut/color looks best on them, so there’s little need to deviate.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Yes. There were a few at BDs that wore the same outfit and it was always black. Boring.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nude is a style that never gets boring on a pretty girl.
    (and doesn’t cost her anything!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion