tuscl

Last trip to SF SCs

HumptyDance
California
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 1:46 PM
I honestly will have no reason to visit SCs in the bay after the raiders move. Any recommendations to make one last trip worthwhile? Going in September.

11 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Might you be able to be more specific about why you see there as being no reason to visit bay area SC's, about what you might be looking for in this one last visit? SJG
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @SJG One can deduce that he does not reside in the Bay area and only visits to go to Raiders games (RN4L!!!) Once the Raiders move the team to Vegas he has no reason to go to the Bay.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, he has started previous threads about the subject. SJG
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    Just looking for general information
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, San Francisco clubs do not seem to draw many loyalists. Too much cost, too highly controlled. High real estate costs and a consolidation of ownership seem to cause this, in my view. I have nothing against that owner, and I do understand that their obligation is to make money of their share holders. I do hope competition can be re-introduced, but there are zoning and high costs issues. But our pool of SF aficionados is limited. I was actually hoping that our OP might have had some recent news to share. SJG
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Crazy Horse and MBOT guarantee satisfaction. Bring $600 in the daytime, and more for nights and weekends. Go north of Chinatown for a more traditional clubbing experience at the plethora of venues there.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    CH and MBOT guarantee? Front room makeout sessions? That is what give a "guarantee" of a great back room experience. SJG
  • DroidX
    6 years ago
    I took $250 to MBOT and had success during the daytime.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    If you are gonna have a last hurrah in SF, I say MBOT. Notwithstanding cost, MBOT is a guaranteed visit happily ended.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If "worthwhile" means extras, then I agree that MBOT is likely the best choice. If it's a weak shift, you can always re-locate to Crazy Horse. If no extras and drinking is fine, do a Gold Club and Hustler for dayshift, or Condor at night
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Subra, of course I value your experience and expertise. MBOT looks interesting. CH seems to have the dance rooms designed to prevent too much from happening, and then the reverse ATM machines effectively cut into the money. So then the other no alcohol places: 1. DV Centerfolds, designed for tourists, and admittedly of a "higher volume" DV business model. 2. New Century, very large, historically an off the hook place with lots of blacks. Should be as good as it gets. 3. Broadway ( 20s, Eden, Darlings ) Should be all needs satisfied. So to me, 2 and 3 look like probably best, I guess along with MBOT. Do the girls sit on laps in these places, front room lap sitting? That tells a lot about how flexible and engaging it can be. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion