tuscl

The VIP ROOM?

RedRoseRoom
Maryland

If a guy gets a room with a stripper and he pays in cash for the VIP room, do they document the guys full name?

57 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Yes. It’s customary to present two forms of photo ID and a utility bill, all of which are photocopied and kept on file for at least five years.
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    What do you mean by utility bill?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Ask your parents.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Certain clubs use a 5 point system. I’m guessing you are asking about that system?

The government issued forms of identification carry higher values. But generally one is required. A simple depiction is below.

Valid photo drivers license = 3 points
    Valid photo passport = 3 points
    Non-expired ATM card = 1 point
    Non-expired signed credit card = 1 point
    A utility bill - with a matching address = 1 point

You can only supply two of the items with a single point value. So you can’t bring 5 copies of a utility bill.

Clubs are protecting themselves more these days. They also scan your ID’s to make sure they are valid - and not fraudulent.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I hear they will be using biometric scanners soon to avoid this hassle.
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Instead of cash, you should bring a check but make sure you cross out your name and address using a dark pencil.
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    Im not a customer
    I just want to know if you pay with cash if they put down your name.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ If you’re not a customer what the fuck do you care, are you writing an expose’ ?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    She is a dancer who posted this few times on stripperweb:
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

@RedRoseRoom - No they don't put your name down anywhere. Sorry but you need to get this guy out of your head.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    This must be Nicole1994's troll account. Her ghost typist is doing a pretty good job!

Btw, you guys are lucky that your clubs only require a utility bill and ID. The ones around here make you provide a letter of recommendation from someone on a list of approved professions who has known you for at least three years or otherwise a letter from the mayor of your city of residence to apply for a VIP room.
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    No I'm not a troll
    Just a person searching for answers
    Trying to make sense of a situation
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m confused. Not a customer? Why ask that question?

If you are a bouncer or a dancer - does it matter to you?

If you are writing a paper for your strip club expose - this might not be a quotable source...
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    Its just really important for me to know
    if some form of identification is documented
  • ime
    6 years ago
    The guys name is Lloyd Schoene
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    So I read the stripperweb posts. Wow. Talk about fatal attraction.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Why is it so important to know?
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    It's NOT fatal attraction

He verbally offered me his info I rejected it out of fear. My shift ended & I found out He left me a set of roses

So I just was curious if they at least have an id on file or a name registered for the room?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you're a dancer at the club you should know this type of info - it's an odd post and sounds more like a jealous S.O. trying to find some type of evidence
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    When I pay cash I'm totally off the radar, but most of the waitresses know my name, what I drink and what nights they see me. So maybe ask one of them. You wont get a home address, but you might find how what days to work to increase your chances of running into him again.
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    Nope I'm a dancer and no I don't know
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Anyone care to share a link or SW discussion?

Same name on SW?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If you're a dancer at the club you should know this type of info - it's an odd post and sounds more like a jealous S.O. trying to find some type of evidence
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    He only comes to the club once a year
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ flagooner is there an echo in the room ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sorry. I saw the link above. It seems like a very odd request.

The person posting as the dancer is either a troll - or a unicorn - or she’s looking to fleece a good paying customer. My guess is troll - or a ROB - as unicorns don’t exist.
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    Whats an ROB
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    I'm probably a unicorn
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    Im really a dancer i work at Hustler
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    What do you mean by fleece

I wanted to invite him back to the club
    And buy another vip room?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It would seem very rare for a dancer to just want to spend time with a customer.

But since you want him to buy more VIP’s from you - that goes with the territory. You got a good one - paying cash - and you want more cash (from a guy who doesn’t want much in return). I get it!
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    I don't want cash from him

I want to spend money on him
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    I want to buy a vip room for him
    Im serious about this and finding him
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A stripper who would invite a customer to the club to buy dances for him? I don’t think we’ve invented a word for that yet!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    His name is Gawker ok? Yo Gawker your new girl wants to see you again and spend money on you!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^That would be a broke stripper ;)
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    You guys arent helping at all

I just asked the simple question
    If they would have his id on file
    Despite him paying with cash
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @RedRoseRoom ^we have a rule here if you want help you need to show us your tits
    BTW I would never allow them to scan my ID if I need to show ID in. Strip Club I’ll go elsewhere I doubt the guy your looking for gave his true name just like you girls we use fake names in the club and pay in cash because we want to not be identified.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    The short answer is no they don't. Would you like a customer finding out your private info? This is really not appropriate and stalkerish. Just wait till he comes back.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "stalkerish"? No -ish about it.

This is boiling a rabbit Fatal Attraction, full fledged stalker mode.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    No, most clubs don’t ask for ID when a customer is paying cash. In fact, I’ve never been in such a club, nor have I ever heard of one.

You’re SOL unless somebody knows him, or until her comes in again.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    How would a guy leave roses on his way out? Clubs don’t sell flowers and if he ran to get some then come all the way back before leaving.. he would have left his contact info on them. Not to mention like everyone said you should know what info they require. This is clearly some psycho dude’s white night fantasy and if it’s not then girl you need professional help
  • RedRoseRoom
    6 years ago
    He came the day before when I clocking out dumb dumb I was fustrated because I hadnt sold a room in 6 months. We go into small talk He said he would come back and buy one for me I told him i would be there the next day he said he would come back didnt believe him he proved me wrong
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    This is why a lot of strippers offer their number to really good customers.
  • crsm27
    6 years ago
    redroseroom...

YOu should ask your club if they do. That is the simple answer. Because all clubs are different. But if he paid cash... i highly doubt there is any record of him.... even a DL scan.

In vegas i had to give a thumb print on a recipt when i foolishly paid via credit card... it was so you cant say your card was stolen..... funny thing is before I gave my thumb print i saw they over charged me. Waitress caught it too and fought for me. The douche bouncer was trying to run a scam. BTW... I tipped that waitress a $100.... she saved me $1000 by doing so. She said I didn't have too and tried to put the $100 back into my pocket... I said. nope. SOrry for the side note... but that is why people shouldnt pay with CC... again was rookie move by me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    RedRoseRoom asked "If a guy gets a room with a stripper and he pays in cash for the VIP room, do they document the guys full name?"

I'm going to say that for 99% of the clubs out there... no. Most customers heading into the VIP want (or require...) anonymity.

But if this is about your club, then you should ask someone at your club.

RedRoseRoom said "You guys arent helping at all"

It's obvious you're new here.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    @Rose

Your question has been answered both here and on Stripperweb. The answer: You are not going to find him ,so let it go.

The fact that you persist means either (in descending order of probability):
    A) You are crazy AF.
    B) You are a jealous SO hell bent on proving her man had a VIP at Hustler.
    C) You smelled money and are looking for a way at it (babydaddy etc.).

This is why I refuse to go to any club that requires DL scans.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    If it takes you 6 months to sell a vip and you get this obsessive when a customer spends on you then you need a new job.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It's Nicole1994's soulmate.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^oh yeah lol isn’t she a lesbian who’s never seen a penis
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Holy shit...

A. If I worked somewhere and had a question regarding a policy at that place of work, regardless of the profession, the last place I would ask would be some random online forum.

2. Why WOULD you think a club would ask for ID/Information on a customer that pays in cash? Or with a credit card for that matter? Yes, the name is likely on the CC receipt, but it's not like they are documenting that somewhere.
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    OP might be a disgruntled wife looking to get the goods on her man. I smell a divorce on the horizon!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Why are we getting all these crazy bitches all of sudden? Trucidos you have been pretty quiet recently!?!?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    You guys still seem to have not read the stripper web link I posted.

She sold a room but had a panic attack when they got inside it. He stayed and comforted her for the whole VIP time and then left.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Being a stripper is not something every girl can handle...you might want to find another profession.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The truth has been stated many times above. She really needs to ask in her club - to get a definitive answer. It’s highly likely there’s no way to identify the customer. So it’s best to let it go.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Show us your tits.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Really feel for this dancer ... was gonna make a funny comment but this seems real.

Sold one VIP in 6 months and that evening had to have a panic attack. Yet the customer didn't yell asking for refund, instead comforted her - and left a rose on his way out. While verbally giving out his name, etc.

@RedRoseRoom You got your answer. No records of this VIP at the club.
    Keep this guy in your fond memories and move on.
    If it comforts you - every guy and every gal has "one prince/princess charming that got away" tucked away in memory. And life goes on.
    If your intentions are noble, then god is kind. You will find him again or find someone even more charming.
    good luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion