tuscl

I have a confession...

NinaBambina
Who the fuck is Ninabambina?
Monday, June 18, 2018 10:25 AM
I am the troll who has been pretending to be Nicole1994. I was trying to see if you guys would catch on and find out that it was me all along.

243 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Really ?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yes, I created the troll Nicole1994. It was me.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Can we still Skype? I’m more interested in doing a Skype session now!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I dont know if i believe you. If its true, then it brilliant!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm Nicole1994
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Sweet. Are you Trucidos too?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    There is no Nicole! I made her up.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I'm Spartacus errrrrr..... Nicole!
  • K
    6 years ago
    I'm nicoole1994 and so's my wife. Any Python fans?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Maybes, I'd believe it but anyone born in 1994 wouldn't use Skype they'd use Snap and I'm guessing you'd know that. Ergo I'm convinced who ever created Nicole is a 40plus years old white guy.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Living out a very poorly done Latina girl fetish...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Hello GACA, look at the Nicole1994 avatar! It's from Snapchat!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Plus Skype was part of my whole "troll" thing, duh...
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Oh, then Well played Bambina, very well played
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thank you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It never mattered who the troll was the point was we called correctly as trolling, and stopped responding mostly except for those guys that are willing to take shit from anything they think is female.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Why?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    TheOSU beat me to the Spartacus reference. Didn't know it was you, but pretty clearly a troll account.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve enjoyed the ride so far... (weeeeeee!!!!)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The hardest part, for me, was having to pretend to be a LeBron fan during this NicoleTroll persona.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and i never would have guessed it was you nina...
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    now nina, the only way to prove that it is you is to change nicole’s avatar to include ‘ nina’ written across it...
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    You’re better at bitching people out than trying to troll them.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - I knowww.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^lOL true dat.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I Skyped with Nicole this morning. She wouldn't show me her pussy, but she took a huge dildo anally. I about puked.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    PLOT TWIST: What if @NinaBambina is actually Nicole1994's troll account? :-)
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Yeah - I stopped posting to those threads awhile ago. Who was the girl in the pics?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You didn’t answer my question. When can we Skype? I promise to not wear pants (who could resist that offer!) Well played Nina. Very well played.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    rh48hr - I used a consenting friend's pics.
  • Scluva6969
    6 years ago
    We are all negan!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    There's a little bit of NicoleTroll in all of us. :) She has penetrated us all, just a little bit, one by one.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Tell your friend she has a beautiful nose. Is she Persian?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Not Persian, but Middle Eastern, yes.
  • travel4business
    6 years ago
    I think NinaBambina should be banned from this site for pulling that stunt.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^thats band!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn trolls
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    See, notice how NicoleTroll has stopped posting now? I control her and decided to cut the puppet strings.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't feed trolls.
  • zizigally
    6 years ago
    I'm Nicole! [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nah I just created the account last month because I felt like arguing with myself. So I said to myself, "Self, why don't you just argue with yourself?" And that was the inception of Nicole1994.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nina is the new juice.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Well done Nina!
  • travel4business
    6 years ago
    "And that was the inception of Nicole1994." And that was the end of your credibility.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "And that was the end of your credibility." Good thing this is tuscl, and not the Bar Association.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Why is Nicole1994 being so quiet right now? Now would be the time to speak.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    “... I just created the account last month because I felt like arguing with myself.” - and there goes all credibility of your sanity lol.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    FTS - I LOLed (literally) at that. Good one.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I noticed Nicole's grammar improved dramatically the more she posted. I quit responding because of this.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The next member of the Bar Association that has credibility will be the first
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m thinking Nina is now trolling us! I just received an odd reply from Nicole. I told her that I planned to jerk off during our Skype - and I received an odd reply requesting I don’t do that. I was expecting Nina to provide a more Nina type of reply!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Cashman1234 - [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! That’s great!
  • Youre a dumbass bitch nina..no you aree not me but i mean if these ppl want to believe u then um ok. I asked cash to skype tonight so i can prove that this isnt nina bambina..
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Look at the couple posts right above yours, hun. If I knew you were gonna respond seven minutes later I would have waited a while for my revelation because things would've gotten hilarious.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Bizarre. I had always pegged Nicole1994 as the [view link] guy (pegged as in "tentatively identified"... not that stuff Juice is into)
  • You should be able to tell she is lying bc the girls in both of our pics are different.out body types are totally different , and i can prove that by showing that i am the girl in my pic which is obvi diff frm nina's pic which hopefully cash can confirm if he agrees to skype with me tonight.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And you're a dumbass bitch. You are so dumb everyone thinks you're a troll because you ask stupid questions, cannot understand simple things, and cannot even type out a full sentence correctly. [view link]...me [view link]..i cojld keep.goinf..but its..annoysng....
  • Doesnt matter what u think nina lol. @ cash nina hasnt responded to ur question about skyping, whereas i said im still available today. If she choses ro skype with u, it obvi wont be the girl in nicole 1994 pic since she is lying . If u skype with me, u will b able to see for urself it is my in my pic. Choice is up to you, and it would only take five minutes of.your time so why not pursue that option?:)
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 enough people here have met me IRL to know the general consensus is that I am quite real. I'm not questioning if you're real, I'm just saying some people here are convinced you are a troll because that's how stupid and annoying you are.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994, are you sure I didn't create you?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nina are you a gemini perchance?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds like Sybil is coming back to life.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Nina are you a gemini perchance?" No, I do have a twin, though.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL a literal gemini.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I think I might have to remove my trust of Nina and trust Nicole1994 instead.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    And where was TrollWarnBot in all of this mess?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    now I need to 'trust' nicole too. I enjoy the conversation...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I'm hoping I have made her even more eager to Skype with Cashman1234 so she can prove she is real. I saw people who think she's a troll telling her she's ugly, because they think she's a troll. I actually thought there was a chance she was real, and didn't think people would be calling her ugly if they thought she was real. I think she's really dumb, but I definitely don't think she is ugly.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    She's the perfect Nina.
  • Im just messaging for cash cuz we were still in midst of discussing skype. If yall want to find out the truth just msg me to arrange skype time ..obvi i cant do everyone but cash is busy and so am i so if anyone else wants to skype me for the rest of group then just msg me. Thats all im saying lol. .it will only take 5-10 mins. Up to u but i guess just wait 4 cash to respond if he does at [view link].
  • I just thought of another way i could prove nina is lying but i will wait to discuss that after this wk after giving skype a try.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Whats the obsession with skype troll?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Or do i call u nina?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 you don't have to Skype everybody. I will take cashman1234 at his word. I think you've missed a few things I've said in this thread, like my admitting I am not you.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster, just call her "Nina's Creation" since I created her account.
  • @ nina re read carefully. I made an implication that i did not intend to skype everyoke, but rather would do so to one or two more ppp for the rest of the group. That is simply all.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Nicole/Nina i’ll Skype with you right now, let’s go.
  • Umm who u wanna skype. Me or nina...i am nicole not nina
  • Cash seems honest i am waiting 4 his response idk u seem like type who after seeing me would still call me a guy on this thread just bc
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Nicole if you’re real then come back to yellow rose and I’ll buy you a drink and a dance. Totally serious.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    @Nicole so, like, in 10 minutes?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Reading through this entire thread had me mindfucked for a second. Once Nicole started posting I still wasn't sure if it was Nina playing around posting under that account or if it was an actual different person. Now that Nina admitted it's not her, I'm at the same conclusion that I and others reached a while ago.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Not an original idea to create an account and argue with yourself. Dougster did it constantly...sometimes creating another troll to argue against the troll that he created to argue with himself. Shit, that hurt my head.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Cash seems honest i am waiting 4 his response idk u seem like type who after seeing me would still call me a guy on this thread just bc" If you are referring to me, I never said you were a dude. I actually felt bad when people were calling you ugly because I thought there was a chance you might be real. I don't think they would have called you ugly if they thought you were real. Because if the pics of you are actually you, I think you are a reasonably attractive girl (physically). Here, you are quite a circus and your typing is atrocious so I don't blame people for thinking you're a troll... we have a lot of them here, and your crazy threads and missing circuits in train of thought is odd. You also insulted some people here, even at least one of the dancers, who have been here a lot longer than you, so I don't blame people for disliking your account or you. I'd just go ahead and goddamn Skype cashman1234, so the question of whether or not you're a troll can be put to rest. Like you say, it'll only take 5 mins of your time. Just do it if you want to prove so badly you are real. I love arguing with Self.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nina FWIW you suck at being consistent about typing Nicole's sucky grammar and shorthand. And notwithstanding all that you both articulate similarly. Cashman1234 just wants another excuse to drop his drawers for a stripper but sorry I don't see this skype verification ever happening. I'm at 95% that Nina is Nicole.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lmao Sirlapdancealot, you really think I created that account?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "And notwithstanding all that you both articulate similarly." She and I do not articulate similarly in any fashion or context whatsoever. I'm now insulted that you even said that. She has never, to my knowledge, made a post with correct grammar or even correct letters.
  • 1) i genuinely think im gorgeous, not reasonably attractive. But i mean youre free to believe what u want obvi.this is about looks it isnt as big of a deal as my resume or character like lmao when guys think insulting a female based appearance is an insult. Plus i dont think anyone called me ugly except for thr minority so i dont even think the the topic is relevant. 2) going to respond to zoe later .too much to type rn, but zoe ill tell u where ill meet u 3) idk if cash is going to.respond to skype vc i told him no mastrubating lol. So if someone else wanna skype just msg me.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It's good that you think you are gorgeous, but I was complimenting you / the girl in your pics, when I said the girl in your pics is attractive. And yes, people were calling you ugly. Idk why you're acting insulted by a compliment.
  • I mean but i never took offense to it because i literally feel gorgeous and love my dark features etc and thr cute guys that like them too lol..also i mean it wss just like 3 guys (thr minority) saying that is what i am saying. And bc if you think i am "reasonably attractive," that is fine. But saying resonably attractive as opposed to attractive sounds as if you are reluctantly complimenting me. I know you will think that it is me who is just misperceiving what you are saying by thinking that, but oh well. However, thank you either way i guess.
  • So many fucking typos^^ i have never typed on my laptop here bc i dont have one. I mean i do, but it is borrowed @ the moment and dont wanna get on tuscl with it lol. Otherwise i type so seamlessly with laptop.idgaf what yall say abt my grammar; i know my academic credentials and the kinds of academic papers i have excelled at writing. I just hate how yall cant understand me half the time cuz i type on my phone.maybe one day ill use my laptop.belive what u [view link] i abbreviate a lot on my laptop when not writing 4 school, but it is in more coherent structure than on phone
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well, Self, I'm not going to call you knockout beautiful because all I've seen are tiny little avatar pics. I do agree with Lone_Wolf that your grammar, while still awful, has gotten substantially better. Especially now that you're arguing with your creator.
  • Believe what u want tho lol^^. @ zoe: might as well say it [view link] i have not wanted to go to yelllow rose after 1st time i went only bc cover is 20. I dont drink or get danced at strip clubs , i go to watch. Bc of this, i want to go to perfect 10. Dont u work there as well? If so i will meet u there ? Otherwise instead of drinks and dances if u could reduce cover to get into yellow rose by half for me (which i thought woukd b easy bc u were going to buy me drink and dance..so instead od this u can just pay half of my cover lol would v cheaper anyway) or even for free then i will come to yellow rose.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    @txtittyfag, doncha just love the META?
  • @ nina it has only gotten better bc im less impatient with my key board.again, believe what u want abt my grammar- i have succeeded, if not excelled, at writing sociological and constitutional arguments for term papers and exams, not to mention have aced too many research and policy papers to count. Just fuck this phone. Writing like this, while rare, is not unheard of by kids my age anyway.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "She and I do not articulate similarly in any fashion or context whatsoever. I'm now insulted that you even said that. She has never, to my knowledge, made a post with correct grammar or even correct letters." LOL that's why I said "notwithstanding". By articulate I just meant a few times you phrased things similarly. But in looking at Nicole's earlier threads just now I don't see it. Nicole is juice's inner stripper. I'm now 50/50 on this. Either way, she's not skyping with anyone. She's got too many excuses.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol so now Nicole1994 is turning down Zoey'a generous offers and just wants to get into the club for free instead. I've created a monster.
  • ...and 4got to mention that i did all that at not just any school, lol but ivy league and now public ivy. Please, believe what u want; cuz im sure as hell. Not gonna make it hsrder for myself and change how i type on this tiny ass phone since it is already hard. If youre really curious abt my grammar i can just email u my preivous papers, professor.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Zoey's* Sorry, don't want to sound like Nicole1994.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I think we should do a gang skype.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicole has more stripper excuses than most strippers. Ivy league? Let me guess...English literature?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    No, there are 8 Ivy League schools. This would be Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and Dartmouth (the firsts), and of course U Penn, Columbia, Brown, and Cornell. "Public Ivy League" schools aren't really a thing. I mean, U of M would fall into that category and you want to know why they're not actually ivy league? Have you looked at their sports teams? Basketball, football? They give athletic scholarships. Ivy Leagues don't. "Public Ivy League" is a term someone made up after going to one of those non-ivy schools to prove they also got into an academically prestigious school.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Why on Earth would you email me your school papers? I'm getting tired of arguing with Self.
  • I said i.went to an ivy(went to cornell cuz my parents forced me to study certain field). Now [view link] public ivy(couldnt change my major at cornell so i am.majoring in what i want at UT now). And obviously i know public ivies arent ivies, umm thats theyre called public ivies and not ivies? And if u dont want to argue with me then dont lol good for u .
  • 1) u missed my point underlying why i said "public ivy" , which was not to say that Ut is equivalent to harvard lmao. 2) you didnt get my sarcasm with the professor thing i said and if u did, u obvi over reacted. So good for u if youre done with all this.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 is going to continue...
  • @ zoe let me know if u still work at perfect ten or can get me half off cover @ yellow rose.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Either I can predict the future or I am the puppet master. Find out soon.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Is that a Beatles Song? I fell asleep and woke up. Sounds like two girls arguing and a bunch of confused guys. I just looked at the Nicole avatar. She looks good. The one waitress at Twin Peaks smiling at me tonight looked pretty good too.
  • @ orion - u look good. Lolololol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    He doesn't even have a profile pic, dummy.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 is NinaBambina!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I wonder what the record is for most comments in the first 24 hours of a thread?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Clubber - why do you think that? Chessmaster - not sure, but a lot of the annoying trolls would repost like 100 times so I'm sure this ain't it.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Yellow Rose is a chill environment, just ask nicely and I’m sure you would get your half off cover (just make sure to ask one of the staff while still outside, the door girl will most likely be less nice hah) I think Palazio is still doing some kind of ladies nights free cover thing on Thursday, not sure. Personally though, based on your profile pic, I think it would be more fun if you went somewhere like XTC or China’s Bonitas
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Yawn. This is boring.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Then go to sleep!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Wow what an accomplishment.
  • @decline lol no idk asking 4 deals is quite outta my comfort zone but thx. Zoe can pay for half if she insisted on buying me drink etc cuz it would b cheaper anyway. Gonna call palazio to c if they still have tht goin on. Wait, what is it abt my profile pic makes u think.xtc or chicas etc lol.
  • ^^ I meant @nicespice, not @decline or who ever i said in my previous comment
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Sybil are you stoned? that would explain your difficulty posting incoherently as well as your inability to identify correctly who asked you what questions. You come across as a ditzy stoner and very young and naive, BTW I never believed you were Nina.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "You come across as a ditzy stoner and very young and naive, BTW I never believed you were Nina." Ironic, that sounds like a description of Nina.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^LOL not always she is much better at bitching than this troll.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wow! This became a huge shit show over the last 12 hours! Lol! I agree on a few items - 1. I don’t think Nina is Nicole. 2. Nicole is not Nina. Nicole’s grammar is impossible to mimic - and Nina’s attempt was amusing - but not nearly as horrific. 3. I would have accepted Zoey101’s offer. The Yellow Rose is a nice club for a relaxing meet up. Although - I’d enjoy the Landing Strip too. 4. SirLDAlot is correct. I’m going to drop my pants whether she views my video on Skype or not! 5. Hopefully we will get to the truth. Unless Nicole is a Juice alias! Then the shit show has only begun! Humpty Dance is an excellent user name.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    A few things - Cashman1234, if I were you I would definitely take off my pants while Skyping. I'd also try to come on the video camera. Just say "Nicole1994, I'm giving you a facial!" when you do it! Second, there is only one way to eliminate any possible doubt regarding the question of whether NinaBambina is Nicole1994. If NinaBambina is Nicole1994 then she should have a friend take a photo of her bending over and showing her butthole. She can write "I'm NinaBambina" on her butt cheeks! Once that photo is posted there will be no doubts. Nicole1994, if you are not NinaBambina do the same thing, only you should write "I'm Nicole1994, not NinaBambina" on your butt cheeks. Brilliant part about this plan: regardless of who is right we get to see some pretty girl butthole! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Although I don't believe NinaBambina is Nicole1994 and that is the story I'm sticking with until I see some pretty girl butthole, I would like to point out one potential bit of subtle trolling that might be consistent with Nicole1994 being a NinaBambina creation: Nicole1994 claims to have attended a "public Ivy". NinaBambina then states there are no such thing as a public Ivy. When Nicole1994 replies and includes the specific school she says she went to Cornell, an Ivy that is partially public (several colleges within Cornell are run by the University under contract from the state of NY and are therefore public). Of course, a simple reading of the Ivy League writing would lead one to believe that she is using "public Ivy" to refer to UT (is that Texas or Tennessee or Tampa or ... Tonga?). But maybe this is some really first-rate trolling with messages within messages within messages... If this is some sort of super subtle trolling I have two things to say: 1) Brilliant! 2) We really need those butthole photos now! ;)
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    I don't think it would be hard to duplicate Nicole's writing style. It just looks like she's typing on a phone with autocorrect turned off.
  • I havent been.2 perfect 10 thats why i want to go there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I nominate Cashman1234 as the TUSCL PL reply for all stripper Skype verifications. And if a stripper doesn't want to Skype with him just 'cause his wrinkled ball sack is in their FOV then she's not a TUSCL worthy stripper anyway.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ reply = rep
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^ "You come across as a ditzy stoner and very young and naive, BTW I never believed you were Nina." Ironic, that sounds like a description of Nina. ^flagooner, just shut the fuck up. If nicole1994 is real, there is no way any person would say I'm anywhere near as naive as she is. You are just being biased, which you are incapable of refraining from doing. I'll deal with you on my own accord.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Some guys really still think I'm running the account. Talk about naivete.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Fuck you, too.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^@Nina that sounds like the Nina we’ve come to know and love. @ flagooner I hate to say I told you so, but told you so. LOL
  • Anyone who thinks im naive is naive themselves , ill just leave it at that bc i cant simplify it any further lol and also im.not abt to respond to every single negative and equally baseless/ assumptuous comment ..that would obviously be dumb.. And lol if it is getting old then just go dude lol..
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. Relax Nina, don't be so thin-skinned.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "^LOL not always she is much better at bitching than this troll." Thank you, twentyfive. I can out-bitch anyone.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Wait, what is it abt my profile pic makes u think.xtc or chicas etc lol.” Cause P10/YR/Palazio entertainers are similar in vibe to your basic sorority/hipster type of females you can already find at UT (Some may even go to your school). I think expanding the horizon may be more fun. Makes the “exotic” part of dancing more “exotic” and all. xD Plus if you’re a student and one of your basic classes involves some sort of “cross cultural communication” or something I think an urban club would be more useful for practicing those kinds of principles than a textbook
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Relax Nina, don't be so thin-skinned." Just smoked a blunt, I'm very relaxed.
  • Smh i thought p10 was diverse:/ lol like diverse meaning not just skinny AA/mexican girls lol
  • Oh well. I think it will still b fun
  • But lowkey, u said baded on my profile pic u thought i would like that diversity and therefore kind of made an assumption that i am not into the sorority body type based on how i looked .hehe
  • Lmao and nina over here trying to make out btiching anyone analogous to out smarting everyone. The fact that that youre proud of out bitching anyone highlights your stupidity.not saying youre dumb, but just refrain from saying dumb things please lol. Saying that is not smart bc it is not smart to always out bitch people, as doing so can result in engaging in a circular argument with the opposition(since other person may continously ignore what u say and therfore not understand u such as some of u guys including nina at times), ajd therefore result in expending greater time and energy relative to the benefits yielded.
  • However,my recent comment above does not i should not convey my disagreement with what yall say sometimes. The thing is i just dont need to repeat myself if it already makes sense and i have wayy many more things to do than to respond to a lot of negative comments as thst would not only require refuting them, but firstly unpacking the assumptions made in those comments as well..
  • **and i have many more things to do than to respond to.. **nina over here trying to make "out bitching anyone" analagous, or at least comparable, to out smarting.. .^that is embarassing but at least y'all can read it now lol . Really thinking abt typing on laptop now
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It was a joke b/c twentyfive knows I've been known to argue with people in the past. I'm sure he "understood it" a lot better than you or who you're pretending to be. That's all I gathered from your five posts in a row, you are talking in circles as usual. And you'll continue. I'm more interested in knowing how many guys still think I actually made that account.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Nicole"... In the time it took for you to create 1/4 of the posts in this thread, you could have taken a selfie with a piece of paper identifying that you're not a troll. But you know this already. It's part of the "gag". I really don't understand what guys like you get out of this. God help you if you actually find this entertaining or funny.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    [view link].Ishmael and notice how much better the grammar has gotten since I posted this thread. It got called out first but Lone_Wolf, now he/she is claiming to be ready to start using the laptop (really? Finally? Perfect timing).
  • Omg lol. Yall are so fucking skeptical and junp to too many conclusions like i have to breathe before i type next response but thank god i have time [view link] abt to get on bus and got outt class not too long ago
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    NinaBambina, Sarcasm! I don't care who or what you may be. I've had no reason to put you on ignore, so in my book, you're an OK guy/lady.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Clubber, There are several guys here who've met me and/or seen me at the club. I am very real, that's been talked about already.
  • travel4business
    6 years ago
    And to think that NinaBambina HAD 52 members "trusting her". I think that trust is gone now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yeah, but "Nicole"... In the time it took for you to create 1/4 of the posts in this thread, you could have taken a selfie with a piece of paper identifying that you're not a troll. That's still true and you're still some idiot guy.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol says the guy who said I should be banned for what I was claiming to have done. I was fucking with you, chill out.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^that was to teavels4business obviously. He seems infuriated with the whole thing. I laughed when I re read it back.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "that was to teavels4business..." Be careful. You're typing with a 'Nicole' finger slurr. People will talk...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Let 'em. :)
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Sure I’ll pay your cover instead, whatever. Though according to you, you were there not long ago and it was no prob.. You also said you got your dances in private which would mean you paid quite a bit for a cabana :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^So now we’re starting go fund me for trolls SMH
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    I am not Nina I promise :)
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I just said I’d pay her cover if she’s real. The chances of the girl in the pics showing up is slim to none.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m impressed how active this discussion has become. I’m not sure who’s who! I’m pretty sure Nina is still Nina, and NiceSpice and Zoey are themselves too. Nicole is a bit of a mystery - but she seems to be a she. Sadly - PoleDancer83 hasn’t jumped on and posted any photos of her great body!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Isn't Nicole really Nina? I thought Nina came clean about it.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No - they are separated now! Nina tried - but her conerent postings gave her away.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Download a program flag, that way you don’t need to miss mealtime at the home ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hmmm While she has always been a bit of an attention whore and quite thin-skinned, I at least thought that she believed the delusional shit she writes. I guess not.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Oh flagooner you got played, tough to admit.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Like the Lullaby of Broadway ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yep, I got played. I should have known to be more skeptical about your word. Didn't you also say you don't do extras?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Why are you so angry, dude?
  • @zoe do u not work at perfect ten? I wanted to go.there this wknd but if not and u pay my cover i can come to yellow rose, im thinkimg this friday.but if u could tell management to let me in without an escort ? I dont think they let in girla by themselves.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Angry? Nah, just having fun.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I haven’t worked at p10 in maybe a year. It’s full of extras. Pm me if you’re serious though Nicole
  • Cash and i planned skype and he missed our appointment lol i am not lying u can ask him. Seemed like it would b a while b4 next skype since we both seem busy but i havent given up on it. To comoensate for our missed skype, i changed my pic like yall suggested sooo.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Angry? Nah, just having fun" I know that's why this post which I made yesterday has 186 comments already (many are mine, some are Nicole1994's, and you contributed several as well), and may have possibly led to Nicole1994 proving she's real which I believe I called earlier in the thread. Many people seemed a little mind fucked, one person admitted to it. I'm glad I can have that sort of impact. It is a website, it was entertainment.. And I don't think anyone has ever FALSELY pretended to have created an account the majority of people thought was fake, and have so many believe it so quickly. Someone, misterwonderful I think, said something smart earlier on in the thread of how I could prove I was the Nicole1994 account but no one caught on and people believed me. After I admitted I wasn't, some people didn't believe that.. It took some longer than others to get it (flagooner). think this is an iconic tuscl thread that I created.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Wha? I wanna be invited too. I haven't worked at Yellow in a minute, so I might have been booted out of the system. But I'd totally be down to go through the hassle of re-applying.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yep, you got me good Nina, you are the master.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I got caught at work tonight - and I couldn’t make our Skype date. I apologized to Nicole, and I’ll apologize again. I’m sorry for missing our agreed upon time. I knew Nicole was real after Nina posted that she was Nicole. As I messaged Nicole about our Skype session involving me masturbating while she watched. Nicole had no sense of humor regarding my wanking - and that proved it to me.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well then... Congrats Nina, this is truly an iconic TUSCL thread. I am enjoying this site more and more.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Well, seems Nina is right. She DID lead Nicole to proving she is real. Now Nicole be honest....was it really THAT hard to write the date on a paper and take a picture? I'm glad you finally did it. Although it's only the year and not the exact date but I guess I'm nitpicking. You look kinda different in the picture than you did on all your other avatar photos. But there's no mistaking that nose so I guess I'm convinced. Now for you, nicespice, and Zoey have to all meet up and have a great night out. And tell us all about it :).
  • Ya it was hard bc i knew i would look different since i took it with way less eye makup and look b3tter in person or with more eye makep but oh well im not complaining it still looks hot so ya. It is resolved now, cool
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    That was tiring.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    This thread is absolutely brilliant! Kind of troll-y but still hilarious! ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nicole looks great in that photo. No need to worry about how you look. I’m glad this identity thing has been cleared up. Now we can get back to the important topics of the day. Are there any important topics - besides tits, pussy and ass?
  • I mean SJG topics r interesting sometimes lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ lol! That’s funny!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I still think Nicole has a penis in real life.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Maybe Nicole is a real life stripper version of SJG.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Huntsman - it’s going to take me awhile to work through what you just said - lol! A stripper version of SJG? She’s a very pretty girl - but if her conversations involve SJG’s world views - that could be scary! I can see her asking if I’d like a dance - and sitting with me - and describing the organization she’s building - then she pulls a scarf from her bag - and the smell of chloroform becomes obvious....
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Cashman, I was thinking that her posts are hard to stay with while reading and it doesn’t seem clear that she actually spends a lot of time in clubs so far but likes talking about them. Hopefully she makes her posts easier to read going forward. She just put up a full body pic on her avi. I would get dances from that girl.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Huntsman - I see your point. That’s far more logical than the scenario I imagined. That’s a very good comparison. I also agree about her photo.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Sorry guys but I'm actually the troll Called Nichol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL all trolls lead to juice like all roads lead to Rome.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Fuck You Jackie
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Hey Juice, we've all been hanging out on the thread wondering how long it would take you to 'fess up. The circle is complete, maximum META achieved.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    All questionable accounts lead to Juice! Following Juice usually leads to Waffle House (or Cracker Barrell)...
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    @Cash Indeed. Speaking of Waffle House, check this: [view link] (Sorry to hijack your thread, Nina! :-)# )
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Woodstock - excellent video. I realized just how cool Anthony Bourdain was!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    He was a very cool guy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    True. His words - as he described the Waffle House - were tongue in cheek - but with his voice and delivery - they seemed like legit insights too.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Seriously? You believe a static picture in a world of Photoshop? Puh-leeze.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Especially one we can’t see anymore.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I never did see the supposed picture but it doesnt matter. She's still a troll.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I agree, she's a troll even if she's not trying to be one. She has also no interest in being an actual stripper, or even a customer. Just seems to be researching the topic or curious about it while talking in circles, and posting random threads and being so shocked and sickened that a guy touched a girl's boob on stage... at a strip club.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    She's definitely a troll regardless of her stripper status (or lack thereof). And it was precisely because of her posts being so "stripper stupid" that I couldn't accept that she was real and that it was "stoned Nina" pulling her strings as her way of creating a mockery of a stupid stripper.
  • Interesting.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I still want it to be nina...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Being an old fuck and not growing up in the cyber generations, I don't really understand what is considered being a troll. In this case is Nicole considered the troll, or is Nina the troll using the Nicole alias?
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Not buying it. I'm sticking with the Nicole is a troll theory.
  • If u want it to be nina then too bad lol .i am not that bitch, and im sure she thinks the same thing abt me but shes a dumbass like all the haters here who keep making assumptions and literally jump to conclusions so all good :)have nice day ppl.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL have a nice day too Nicole. LMAO your own posts don't help your cause. If you are college educated you absolutely don't come across as such. Same thing goes if you are a stripper.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    No prob. And I ain't hating. Just saying.
  • I think what u said was totally unwarranted and your claim does not match the strength of evidence available. Its ok..i am receiving my undergraduate education from the best universities in the world so i dont need to prove myself. But that is not why i disagree with you, lol. But i only said thx bc although i've been tired of refuting similar claims on here, and even after i prove my identity, i am still receiving (from some people) doubts. So im just beyond exhausted not only repeating myself, but refuting unwarranted generalizations, despite me being on the bus right now waiting to get home now. Thanks 4 listening.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I disagree completely. The way you just responded is evidence enough of what I stated. LOL if you don't feel a need to prove yourself you don't bother to respond. LOL in the process of saying you're not going to repeat yourself you actually repeated yourself.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994 a brief suggestion which you should think of as unsolicited advice, why do you care whether a group of mostly nameless, faceless people think if you’re real or not. I would have turned it around the other way, how do you know if they’re real.
  • @25 bc i didnt succumb to it for.the longest time.ya i got annoyed how i was called fake, but i didnt post a pic until way aftet yall suggested. It was at that time i realized i shoud post pic cuz ppl were responding to my inquiries. Also, when i said i dont care abt proving myself, i meant everything but my identity..obvi showing identity when youre communicating with others is impt
  • @sir lot- i dont think that was proving myself at all. Talking abt how i was a student at cornell and now UT did not equate to proving myself in mind, that was just the tip of the ice berg as there is more to know abt me than just that which i didnt mention bc i didnt feel like i had to prove myself. I didnt bring up my academic background to prove myseld, but to just provide one example of how you made a generalization about me, underestimating me based on what the fuck i post on an entertainment website for god sake..(comparing apples and oranges). That is all.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ To me this comes across as a continuation of trying to prove yourself.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^If I got annoyed I’d stop posting, there are many here that get a great deal of satisfaction from getting a rise out of someone, there’s an awful amount of negativity sometimes, but the majority are a fun bunch, but you have to remember something I’ve said to many of the girls, this here is the boys locker room if you gals want to play we love having you but you need to remember to be a good sport, if you want to get accepted here.
  • Nice to know.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Those are nice legs in that avatar, even without heels. The only negative is that I can't see her nose.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25 spells it out pretty concisely. And yes there are some assholes who enjoy getting a rise out of others. On the other hand BJ99 isn't an asshole, but, she gets a rise out of me.
  • Oops im sorry lol..i didnt meant to say nice to know. I just meant to say ok@ sir dance, bc I can go further into why it isnt necessarily proving myself but im not abt to text all that shit after i stated my main points in regards to that stance.msg me if u want more of my xplanation we can do it on phone or skype i just hate texting and typing on [view link] thx
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I couldn't accept that she was real and that it was "stoned Nina" pulling her strings as her way of creating a mockery of a stupid stripper." Oh I typed stoned a lot actually, I am right now. Haha. I was pretty high when I created the topic. I wanted something to laugh about. And honestly, you guy thinking I was serious when I said I made the Nicole1994 account because I felt like arguing with myself. Lmao. And I knew Nicole1994 would jump in and I could troll the troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicole no worries it's not something that's important to me to understand each other on exactly what proving yourself really means. If it helps I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are a stripper IRL moving forward. And if you want me in your camp to trust you 100% as a stripper... 1) just have that Skype session with Cashman1234, 2) through Skype have him tell you a password or secret phrase to be posted on TUSCL, 3) you post the password or secret phrase on TUSCL, and 4) Cashman1234 validates that you posted what he said in the Skype session. You do this and I'll be in 100% support of you on these boards. If not, I am going to be skeptical and will continue to post as such long as you post stuff that is in support of what I'm saying.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nina FWIW I was high for parts of this thread too. And it's a great thread regardless of the "closure". I've had a lot of LOLs from it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Nina FWIW maybe I’m in the minority, but I never believed that you were Nicole. Not for one minute.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 you have said you are neither a dancer nor customer, and that you don't even want to be a dancer. Why are you here? And stop calling other people dumbasses when you can't even type a proper sentence and don't seem to know basic computer skills that someone of your generation should know. Not to mention, you seem to be the least educated here about actual strip clubs (you surpassed sjg) which is the essence of the website.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And Nina, post a picture showing your friend's tits.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "And yes there are some assholes who enjoy getting a rise out of others." ^ irony!!!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I can vouch for 25 on that. I think he still doesn't believe that Nicole is you.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And he is right.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I also don’t believe that Obama, was not born in the United States
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You, sir, are so naive.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    OMG. How did you figure it out txttyfag!?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Oh, ok. Thanks for your perspective.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Didn't think so, txttyfag.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Heu guys , its me nicole.1994. i liedf abt eberythinf. I claimed 2 have 30 credit hrs n said repetitivly that Im a [view link].i.jist became a junior overnight.thats right. I went from.havinf.30 credit hrs n claimin 2b a sophmor , to having 60+ credit hrs n claimin 2 b a junior...n I did this overnight.thays right I doubled [view link] credit hrs n became a junior.overnifht. and I expect ppl to all . Believe me!! I can. Skype with you anytime.and PROVE that i got 30 extra credit hrs over.nigjt. my coke dealer said it , an he wouldnft lie 2 me ! I can prove it on [view link].will.only take 5-10 minutes of ur time. Nicole out !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion