tuscl

Do Cops Play Favorites with Pretty Women?

gawker
Older than dirt
My ATF has now been living with me for almost 2 months. Whereas I'm 40 years older than her 32 years of age, I'd be kidding myself if I thought I could fully satisfy her many and varied sexual needs. However she's really been sticking close to home and working on solving her complex addiction issues. Recently she was going for a "sleep over" with some friends, but by the time she and I showered together and she fully satisfied my sexual needs, it was 11:00 pm before she left. At 1:00 she called and asked me to come get her at a gas station far from her stated destination. She has no driver's license and drives one of my cars. She had detoured to see a dealer for some cocaine to accompany the two 5 gram bags of heroin in her handbag. She stopped to get gas and went in the rest room to shoot up. There was a large roadway project out front and the attendant told one of the detail cops she'd been in the rest room way too long. He stopped her coming out, asked if he could search her bag and she said no. Then he learned she was a stripper and 3 other cops came over and they learned she had no license & wanted to know who the owner of the car wears. She told them she lived with a 72 year old guy and they joked with her that they wanted to see it to believe it. They let her park the car behind the building, greeted me like I was their hero when I arrived. They took away her syringes but "didn't find" her drugs and gave her a verbal warning about driving without a license. If that'd been me, I'd still be in jail. Any comparable experiences?

22 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Watchout, the cops could be at your door next. If they see you as her enabler, dealer, john, anything, they won't like you. You don't know what might be shaping their perceptions.

SJG

Bob Seger-Her Strut
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slq3ljlB…

Slow Ride- Foghat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIjZE4kc…

Deep Purple - Woman From Tokyo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-ScDz4V…

SRV - Little Wing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An4uDegH…

Great Possibilities In Georgia, If They Can Get Enough Voter Registration and Turnout
    https://www.democracynow.org/2018/6/4/me…

SEX WORKERS & COMMUNITY PROTEST TO OPPOSE FOSTA/SESTA Harmful legislation does nothing to support sex workers or survivors of trafficking
    http://www.streetsheet.org/?p=4521
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Yes. I have heard so many stories of cops letting pretty women go. I had a CF who was stopped leaving the Flight Club. The cop said her car was weaving, and I'm sure she was drunk. But he only gave her a warning and let her go.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Yes they do....Pretty women, rock stars, athletes, movies stars, business types, and on down to even white people.....Yes some people get away with more...One funny thing i found as an addict of many years....Is that while cops would stop and intervene with many people who looked "normal" found with drugs because they thought they needed "help"....As a repeat offender the cops would often just yell at me, take away my shit, or shrug their shoulders...And I'm not even a pretty woman....
    Another interesting fact...I got stopped many many times by police when copping...Every time they'd ask me what I was doing, I'd tell them...tryin to cop some dope....They would be in shock I wasn't lying to them and normally yell at me again not to and let me go...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Don't underestimate them, as now the cops have some intelligence, on her Sugar Daddy.

SJG
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I know a prosecutor who is a sd
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    This isn't actually about whether cops treat pretty women differently...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Who got away with a crime, but could likely be busted again very easily. And who got added to the watch list?

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    We had a stunningly hot receptionist at the shipyard where I worked at the time. She got stopped for doing 80 in a 55 zone. When the patrolman came up to her window, she batted her eyes at him and admitted it. He ended up giving her a verbal warning and walked away with her phone number.

Of course, she never mentioned her live-in BF, lol.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I bought my first WRX in 2002. Driven one ever since. The most ticketed car in America. Stopped 46 times since 2002, with one ticket in Washington State. I must be a hot, druggie stripper.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Your stories prove that truth is far stranger than fiction.

I struggle with sobriety (with alcohol being my demon). I seem to have found an odd level of control recently. But, I’m unable to find that same control when I’m offered pussy. So, I’m trolling for pussy in filthy spots - but I’m not getting black out drunk anymore and waking up in odd places. Maybe that’s progress?

I’m amazed at how your ATF is able to get out of certain situations where she’s basically caught red handed.

My assessment would be - the cops knew she was an addict. They can read clues quite well - and they knew your ATF was high. The lack of a license didn’t surprise them either. However, the thing that they couldn’t believe was that she had a 72 year old Gawker.

It was probably worth the laugh - for everyone involved. It’s a waste to continue to arrest an addict. An addict without a drivers license isn’t worth the effort (to write her up) either. So you were their entertainment - and her get out of jail free card.

It was the pretty girl who got special treatment - but it was the 72 year old dude who impressed the cops more than the hot ATF.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I call bullshit. This isn't a speeding ticket, it's felony drug possession. Given the current opioid crisis I don't buy it.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Given the current opioid crisis I don't buy it."

Don't buy people choosing to selectively enforce the law? TUSCL exists because there are a lot of places still in business because people selectively enforce the law.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    "TUSCL exists because there are a lot of places still in business because people selectively enforce the law."

Yeah, they probably do so because the strippers are hot.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I'm just surprised that she was able to shoot close to half an ounce of heroin and cocaine (mostly heroin) in one "sitting" without ODing or even getting stupid high (unable to function). She must have crazy tolerance at this point. Hope none of her suppliers mix with fentanyl.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    gawker - brilliant story, but one question: is this the same ATF you've been telling us about for years?

If so, you're as much of an addict as she is. You're just addicted to her!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    "Do Cops Play Favorites with Pretty Women?"

On the flip side, wouldn't we all?
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    I think that the bigger situation here was that these cops were off duty and working privately for the road construction contractor. I approached an officer who was doing store security. Someone blocked my car in the parking lot. When I asked him for help he said, "Call the police." and I'm thinking, "But aren't YOU the police?" And I don't think that these guys take action unless there is immediate danger or a threat to someone's life or safety.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    DirkD - I was thinking she hid the drugs. She did some of her stuff - and hid the rest. She’s smart about slipping things in where they won’t be found.

Maybe I pay too much attention to Gawkers writing! Lol!
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    All heterosexual men do things for pretty women or with the hope we will get pussy from pretty women. This is not new.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    They could have been giving the pretty woman a break. They also may have instructions to not aggressively go after street level junkies who are committing no other crimes.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    rh48hr - true - this has probably been happening since the beginning of time! Lol!
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Yes, and I had to suffer some utter bullshit because of it.

One time I was driving down the road when a car rear ended me going about 55 mph. We pulled over and I got out to see who it was. Out stepped an attractive redhead with her young daughter. We exchanged insurance information when a cop car driving by did a U-Turn and pulled up behind her car. The cop got out, a portly man who looked to be in his 40s, and made an immediate beeline for the female driver. He asked her if she was alright and if her daughter needed to be taken to the hospital. He even called an ambulance to check on the daughter and to make sure they were OK.

He talked intently to the woman for a few minutes, assuring her and patting her on the arms and shoulders. I was standing a mere few feet away but I might as well have been invisible. Once the ambulance arrived and the paramedics got out to inspect the child the cop drew himself up to his maximum height--all five feet six inches--and sauntered over to me with a frown and "Dog the Bounty Hunter"-style sunglasses planted on his face.

He asked me to walk over with him to my car. I followed his orders and was respectful and polite the entire time. I addressed him as "Sir" and "Officer" and made sure to keep my hands visible and by my sides as a sign of respect for his authority. He then walked right up to me--our dicks could have touched--and craned his neck back to look up at my face before sternly telling me that I was to get in my car, drive home, and NOT report this to my insurance company. I couldn't fucking believe it. Thinking back on it now still makes my blood boil. When he said that to me I honestly understood how Trayvon Martin could have felt.

I pleaded with him that I was faultless for the accident, but he cut me off and told me that people like me were the type to file frivolous lawsuits. He then turned around and walked back to his vehicle. Mind you, I don't think the female driver put him to this. I think he did it because it made him feel like a knight in shining armor. By this time the ambulance had left and he smiled and wished the woman and her daughter a good day as they got into their car and drove off.

I followed him to his vehicle, leaned through the open window, and asked him for his badge number. He told me he didn't have to tell me. I asked him again to tell me his badge number. He mumbled a string of numbers then drove off at full speed. I didn't report him because I thought the numbers were probably fake, but looking back I should have done something. Long story short, I reported the accident to my insurance company and got my rear bumper replaced. I don't know why the cop made a big deal out of it.

I've learned since then that it's best not to get too close to really moralistic people who view the world as a Manichean struggle between Good and Evil. Those are the type of people who will fuck you over and justify it because in their mind the world is a stage and they are the Hero.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion