tuscl

Not really a newbie, but...

BruGaleen
Massachusetts
Tuesday, June 5, 2018 6:35 AM
So, I'm in a much better place financially, and ready to really get out there and enjoy SCs for real. Early 50s, no wife, no kids, no real adult responsibilities, absolutely nothing to hide or be ashamed of. There's already a dancer I'm really into, and I think today's the day when I finally take her for a dance. (I've had dances before, just not with this particular girl). Visiting SCs has already started to have a positive impact on my life. People have said that I seem to be in a much better mood lately, and also that I look really good (good for me, anyways, lol). My CF girl says that she loves my cologne. She calls it "fuck me juice". I think we have a winner! Everybody wish me luck, I feel like I'm starting a very enjoyable journey! :)

34 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Good luck. Have fun. Don't fall in "love".
  • BruGaleen
    6 years ago
    "Love - biochemically no different than consuming large quantities of chocolate." - Al Pacino, "Devil's Advocate" :)
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    He’s already in love.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I just don’t want to hear that you’re broke in 6 months and have to move back in with your mom, or that you have a stripper and her 2 kids living with you in 3 months.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't put all your eggs in one basket, take SCing for what it is -def a fun distraction but it's not the end-all-be-all nor a cure for all ills - there are pros and cons and one will not always have that newbie-@high - it's a "fake reality"; sorta like going to Disneyworld, you enjoy your time but you know it's not reality and not real-life - with SCing we're buying attention, which is better than no attention, but it's not genuine thus not something to build something of substance on.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Wow she knows Juice? Does she tell you you smell like Febreze?
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    OP: SC nirvana is having the full understanding & acceptance of the difference between the civie world and the bizarro sc world. At a high level we all understand it but, truly, it takes time and experience to fully grasp. SC enlightenment also hinges on the acceptance of abundance. I've met many amazing sexy beautiful women but none of them are unicorns and all are relatively easy to replace with a little effort. Doesn't feel that way in fuzzy mist of new passion but it will help your perspective. In the end its all about entertainment...your entertainment. The sooner you understand that you will get the same level of "entertainment" from a honey for 300 than if you gave her 3000, the more fun you will have and the less money you will spend for the same results. There, I just saved you 100k. Have fun.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    LW why didn’t you give me that advice before I spent $200K romancing my dream stripper.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    ^lol
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Good luck! Never pay in advance. Never believe anything a stripper says, especially compliments.
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    Have Fun. Get some, get a variety. Mix up different clubs. Don't forget your rubbers is you are wearing the fuck me juice. Ha ha
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Strip clubbing is easy to do but harder to master
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    @BruGaleen -- " Visiting SCs has already started to have a positive impact on my life"....So did crack when i first started smoking it.... She calls it "fuck me juice". -- strippers call this, pay me more daddy.....get the PL to blush "I feel like I'm starting a very enjoyable journey!" -- yes, you are....you'll feel alive and excitement...keep track of your finances... If this OP isn't a troll....i do want to hear the progression of things....
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    bru... don’t be stupid and go overboard with a girl or many girls. (as i did.) i went unchecked for quite a while mainly in vegas for maybe three years of expensive experiences... was fun butt i wiped out my savings and tried some investments that haven’t worked out. i club now in a more affordable way. papi sez “Strip clubbing is easy to do but harder to master”.
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great time. Here’s some unconventional advice. Don’t be afraid to fall in lust or even in love. Life is short. You’ll live longer and look even younger with more love and happiness in your life.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Enjoy your time in the club. Enjoy your time with some hot strippers. Keep a handle on the money you spend. The money can easily get serious when you are in that phase of “I can’t wait to get back to the club to see her!” Enjoy it - but don’t go broke enjoying it. If you start feeling squeezed financially - it’s important to slow down before things get out of hand.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    It is good to come to grips with the fact that you can't buy love, friendship, acceptance, or approval. So never ever spend more to try and get those things. It is good to think through your boundaries and rules. Both in terms of financial and physical boundaries. And additionally I want to make sure that visiting SCs doesn't negatively affect the way I see and act around women. So I have a few rules for myself to make sure I continue to treat women with respect.
  • BruGaleen
    6 years ago
    Well, today was...disappointing. I was down in the clubs for almost 5 hours today. My CF was there, we chatted a bit, but she wasn't as cuddly and touchy-feely as she was my last couple of visits. Told her I was really interested in a dance but she didn't seem to be feeling it. Never got the dance, but I didn't waste too much money, except what I spent on drinks. Talked to a couple of other ladies as well, but really just on a friendly sort of basis. Is it possible that I'm just too nice? Is there such a thing as a strip club friend zone? 'Cause if there is, I think I may have found it. I'm really just kinda facepalming and chuckling about this, because this is the sort of thing that could only happen to me. I've spent so much time in my life proving to women that I'm harmless that I don't know how to not be harmless. Anyway, that's how my day went. I plan on going back, because I know that every day is different, but I guess I'm now in the market for a new CF. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Money is what lets the girls be there. But don't ever treat them like you think money buys them. If you can't pass out money freely, better not to be there. SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Did you tell her you wanted a dance when she was on stage or when she was sitting with you?
  • BruGaleen
    6 years ago
    We were chatting at the bar. Maybe that was the problem.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sorry to tell our Newbie OP, but you can't take strip clubs at face value. They are well oiled machines for separating marks from their money. Buying dances is a chumps game. Front room makeout session, then when it is time for your pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Our clubs could be just as good as what they have in Tijuana. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    These girls are strippers right? You don’t need to wait until the second date to tell her you want a dance. Just tell her - and show her your big wad (of money)!
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @BruGaleen First off, don't listen to anything San Jose Guy says. I truly believe he lives in his mom's basement and has never seen a naked woman, except on the Internet (no offense, San Jose Guy). I'm far from an expert at this, but the best advice I've seen others here give is to not get too attached to one stripper, she'll probably end up fucking you over (remember, they don't love you, they love your wallet). Variety is good. Like you, I'm in my early 50s and just recently got back in the game, so to speak. I hate being alone and wish I had someone to share my life with, but I'm also realistic. No young stripper or ho is going to fall for me, only for my money. So, I harbor no illusions of grandeur. Just give me pussy and keep it coming.
  • BruGaleen
    6 years ago
    OK, well, I think yesterday was just an off day. I faltered in my resolve (painfully shy, dontchaknow), and didn't have to courage to get up to the stage where the action is. I need to regroup. Maybe just a day just sitting at the bar, chatting with folks, not looking for dances or anything. My therapist says that 20 seconds of courage can change your life. My ego got a bit of a bloody nose yesterday, that's all. I'm gonna win this game, at least one round of it, anyway. This is no longer about strippers. This is about pride. I WILL be back. Thanks to everyone for the kind words. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @BruGaleen Here’s some advice in a statement I’ve made many times here “How the fuck can a grown man be intimidated by a young girl in her underwear” take this to heart, you need to grow a pair, or at least grow one.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    This one baffles me. She's a dancer. You told her you want a dance. She didn't give you one. Why? Did she refuse to give one or was it just an innocuous comment you made during a conversation that you never followed up on later? It's not that you are harmless, it sounds like you are too meek. Be more assertive in steering the experience the way you want it to go. For a stripper to leave $ on the table is just plain strange.
  • Lofn
    6 years ago
    ^^^I agree with flagooner; that's weird behavior from your dancer. When a customer tells me he wants to buy a dance, I immediately drag him to the back and get to grinding.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @BruGaleen - It sounds like you have been spending a ton of time at this club and not spending anything. If that is correct the girls have undoubtedly noticed this and assume you aren't going to be someone worth their time. You might want to go to a different club where you aren't known or go on a different shift.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you are in a club - and you chat with a dancer - I’m surprised the question of dances didn’t come up. In my experience - when I’m chatting with a dancer itc - there’s usually an elephant in the room. I’m not referring to overweight dancers - it’s the fact that she’s there to sell dances. If you’ve been to the club several times - and you haven’t bought any dances - it’s possible the dancers noticed - and they now assume you are just there to sit and drink - and watch some tits and ass. Now - you need to act to change their perception. It’s easy to fall into a category - but you need to act to change the perception that you aren’t a spender.
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    @BruGaleen - I was just reading over this thread, and was about to suggest the same thing as @PaulDrake. You hit the nail on the head when you said "get up to the stage where the action is." Go to the bar, grab $20-50 worth of singles, sit at the front row with your beer/cider/alcohol of choice, and tip more than others (within reason - you don't need to make it rain all the time, but I'd personally suggest at least $1 per song for girls on stage, and more if that seems like the average for your club. YMMV, and you may have a stigma to overcome at this point if PaulDrake's read is right.) If you're really interested in the girl on stage, while you're tipping her, tell her to come see you for a dance or two (always imply more than one) once she's done. I've never had this fail yet. Finally, "nice" and "getting your dick ground on in a club" aren't mutually exclusive. I'm a big proponent of making the girl feel comfortable by asking questions like "where are you okay with me touching you?" while settling in for the first dance. If you don't like the answer, either end it immediately or end it after a song (she might surprise you!) and pay her for her time. If you like the answer, enjoy your dances.
  • BruGaleen
    6 years ago
    I'll be OK, I got this now. It's just taken me a little time to get the overview of the whole experience in my head. And yeah, I've obviously been pegged as not looking for dances by just hanging out at the bar. It'll be different next time. :)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    OP posted: "Visiting SCs has already started to have a positive impact on my life. People have said that I seem to be in a much better mood lately, and also that I look really good (good for me, anyways, lol)." ^^^ +10. Welcome to Tuscl! I cannot agree more. That's how I feel, too, when I club and after I club. It's why I go. :)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @BruGaleen - Trust me if you have the option go to a different club for a week or two do it. If the dancers have written you off as a time waster it can be hard to break that perception in 24 hours. It is much easier to start fresh elsewhere and then come back later. Also how much time/money are you spending in the club. From your vauge posts it sounds like you might be there every day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion