tuscl

where would you go...

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Monday, June 4, 2018 8:34 PM
if you had the easy money and time to travel in mexico, usa and canada?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    After 42 years of working for a major air line there is nothing left on my bucket list in those 3 countries.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    If money is no object, I would go to the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area. Weather is great. Fantastic restaurants. Lots to do in addition to the clubs. Beautiful women. And lots of extras. If money is a factor, Tijuana is probably the best value. Although, not much else to do besides the clubs. Never been to Detroit though. I might have to come up with an excuse to go sometime.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Detroit: Come for the strip clubs. Stay for the weather.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Take the train in Canada from Toronto to Vancouver ---Fall. And then I would spend some time in British Columbia. I normally would consider Hawaii.....right now not so much.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Canada: Banff National Park, never been there but it looks beautiful and probably take a train to Vancouver. U.S.: Alaska cruise. I've done it once and it was awesome. Mexico: I have no desire to visit anywhere specific there so I guess just a nice resort where I can chill.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Fuck that; I'm off to Chiang Mai, Thailand (not Bangkok).
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Canada. Toronto for adult fun. Nova Scotia for all other activities.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d move south a bit - to get away from some of the cold of winter. However, I’m not sure of how far south I’d go. I’ve never been to Miami - except the airport on layovers. I’m thinking the Carolinas are very nice - but then I’d definitely sniff around Georgia too.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    To bad you can’t faggot
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I would get an RV and hit every national park and monument in the United States.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Rockstar: Why Chiang Mai over Bangkok? I’ve been to both. Bangkok is more in line with the theme of this board (it lives up to its name). Chiang Mai is nice, but wondering why you prefer it over Bangkok. My favorite spot in Thailand though is Phuket.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    1. Montreal 2. Toronto 3. PHX or Detroit (tie)
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    1. Tijuana: The debauchery is off the charts and it's legal. You get the most bang for your buck, plus I love Latin women. 2. South Florida: Mainly for the beaches. Never been to a strip club there but heard they're good. 3. Toronto: Great city, safe and clean. Fantastic erotic massage parlors. 4. San Francisco: Love the Bay Area for its beauty. 5. Las Vegas: Never been there and heard the mongering is expensive, but since money isn't an issue in this scenario ...
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I do but dont have tha damn time. I work allot and have too many work and fam responsibilities. Soo...when I retire in hopefully 4 years if I have only these choices I go with... #1 Florida/Arizona/Detroit (oh wait I am there?!?!) #2 Mexico TJ #3 Canada Montreal (poker and pussy in that order)
  • nj_pete
    6 years ago
    South West in an RV travel rt 66
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    The Blue Ridge Mountains area in a Chevy Suburban and get a cabin for a week or two. bc we can bring the dogs with us. Beautiful country. I’d even visit a Virginia strip club or two to see what all of the complaining is about. :) Ditto for visiting Miami or some cabin in Colorado or the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. I’m more of a car-trip guy.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    For the most part I tend to prefer the S. FL strip clubs over the others when I travel. I agree with Shailyn about Montreal & Toronto's though, those are the only places I still hit up the SC's in while traveling. I never seem to make it to clubs in Detroit though, only been to MI twice in the last 3yrs or so. If we're not talking about traveling for clubbing there's a ton of places I'd like to hit and things I'd like to see.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    If you're talking about traveling for clubbing: (.ca, .us., .mx) 1. montreal, toronto 2. Las Vegas 3. some *safe* resort in Mexico ... since I'd need to bring the wife in all three cases. Since we never go anywhere farther than a day trip in a car, any flight would be *exotic* to her, so I'd need to being her or I'd never hear the end of it, lol. 4. Also love to do a German FKK club .. again, I'd have to bring the wife, which complicates things.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You could just live in Tijuana. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion