tuscl

Can you get over bad smells?

Mtent
Relaxation
The hottest girl ever had absolutely horrific smells coming off of her, I had to cut it short and wall away because it was like someone stuck my head in a dumpster behind a fish market. Anyone else experience this?

How bad does it have to smell for you to stop, or do you just not care, or do you cut it off at the first whiff

19 comments

• HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    Major deal killer. Have come to the conclusion to always tactfully point it out. May feel rude, but will help dancer and other PLs.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I just cannot remember ever having run into that but I think if I ever did it would be an immediate stop of whatever we were doing and probably some harsh words.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Not even a second..I can't tolerate bad smell.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I gotta say it is funny how some of you PLs put up with so much shit just because the dancer in question was blessed to be born with genes that make her physically attractive.

It's like people that fawn all over celebrities just because they happen to do something that puts them in the public light.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn I responded to that fucktard Mtent's thread. Didn't realize it was him.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The smell of death's around you.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    You have started 59 discussions in three months about either your SC experiences or asking questions of the experienced pl's. But yet you have not written any reviews. Is there a reason for this?
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Bad smells are tough for two reasons. The first is obviously it's interrupting the experience, but if it's bad enough it'll linger on you. In Detroit I had a pair of pants I couldn't re-use at all because some chick's pussy stench was powerful enough to stop traffic and it ended up all over the crotch.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i didn’t realize that pussy doesn’t have to smell until i was 61. (that’s when i split from my wife.)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t have issues with bad smells. It doesn’t turn me on. But if I’m getting some - the enjoyment of pussy far outweighs the smell of skank.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I've never run across anything bad enough to stop immediately, but I'll stop at the end of the song and then permanently refuse future offers. There are enough women in clubs to be able to find one without that problem.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I loathe the smell of trolls.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Depends on the smell and its strength... I had a CF who when she first started dancing had some light underarm BO, which wasn't an issue for me. Another one had kind of an oily smell on her hair like she had been eating a lot of pizza. Both of them took care it of on their own, though.

Butt smell is a definite deal killer, though. Vaginosis or worse, too. Especially when either is noticeable from 2-3 feet away when she's on-stage at a topless club.

The other night, I was tipping one I had gotten a private dance from on a previous visit, and she did the legs on the shoulders thing. There was a bit of musk being toward the end of her shift and doing pole tricks all night, but it wasn't a problem for me. It actually was kind of a turn-on because she had seemed so polished on the previous visit.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    No. Nature makes things smell bad for a reason, which is to warn us that there is something wrong. I don't mind a little underarm musk, but any nasty smells wafting up from the bikini area is an instant deal killer for me.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    There is one dancer who I experienced smells from the vag and the ass on two separate occasions during her stage performances. Pretty much steer clear from her now. From a distance you wouldn't expect it from her but after she gets comfortable with you and brups in your presence then it's not surprising at all. Another one many years ago had a really bad body order. Not just sweaty pits but like she slept on a flea infested mattress after a 3 day heroine binge. Aggressively offered me very specific extras at rock-bottom prices. Surprisingly not very hard to say no. Fortunately she didn't last long
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    A proverb I remember hearing in my youth:

Smells like fish, tastes like chicken, plug your nose and keep on lickin!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think there’s a certain tolerance for normal healthy human smells. The ppl I’ve encountered who smell truly vile seems to be on drugs. Once, I got really drunk off gin, and I could smell the gin on myself the next day. Drugs are way worse. Stale foul chemical smell.
  • TXbananas
    6 years ago
    I have smelled dirty ass on more than one occasion while getting an all nude dance which is about as vile as it gets for me. No do-overs. Second worst is the fishy vag smell—for the life of me I don’t understand why a stripper wouldn’t get this handled ASAP. It’s disgusting. Pit odor I can fight through, but take care of the money maker ladies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion