tuscl

What are the reasons that you are a regular at that one SC?

lolruned
Your Friendly Neighborhood Average Guy
Friday, May 11, 2018 1:54 PM
I'm always evaluating the Club, Dancers, and Dollar Value when I make a visit to a SC. For me, I need the Club, Dollar Value, and my own personal convenience to be hit at a certain threshold in order for me to keep coming back to a certain SC. I actually don't put the most stock in Dancers (needs to at least meet my standard)

37 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    For me it was just cause they are local, only so many. Typically it was one dancer I liked that kept me coming. In future travels out of the area, I'll be looking to hit maximum mileage dives first, and ASAP be seeing one girl OTC regularly. No reason to keep going to any strip clubs in that area beyond that. SJG
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    It will always be about the dancers. Always.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    The club I have been a regular at (bucks cabaret) is high enough volume that they can set low prices and basically stay out of the way. Rental of a cabana or vip is $25-50 to the club, cheap cover, $2 drinks. And even for dancers the fees are low, from what I have heard as low as $10 with zero percentage taken of whatever the girl makes. Then the mileage rules are pretty much left to the dancers. Basically as stated before the club pretty much stays out of the way!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    1. The girls I want to see are there. 2. They don’t mind letting me grope them. 3. They don’t charge me very much to suck my dick.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    GMD wins this one
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Best combination of: 1. Low-pressure hustle 2. Lots of complimentary socialization time 3. Stripper hotness: while quality goes up and down, especially due to slow business over the past 2 years, I can almost always find a 7.5+, and often girls in the 8s, and sometimes 9s 4. Alcohol Occasionally the club slips enough on #3 that I have to call a no-joy and go to another club, alas
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Hot dancers Curtained VIP booths Alcohol
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    It is the only one within 100 miles of my house.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    The girls, the mileage and the price.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Hot dancers. Low hustle. Desired mileage.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    I can find a seat where I can watch the game, watch the stage, get attention from the waitress but not too much attention and get attention from dancers I want to get attention from. If I want to get rid of a dancer she gets the hint. I get high quality dances from "natural" hotties for a reasonable price without nagging upselling. The booze is good and not expensive. The club owners and employees seem to appreciate my business.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Alcohol, you can go solo.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    location It's the closest to home and work, so I can "work late" and not raise suspicion (I hope). Anywhere else and travel time is so long I wouldn't have time to do anything once I go there.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    girls,girls,girls!
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    Some combination of convenience, quality of the dancers and whatever back room fun is available.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    Familiarity with the staff - managers, girls and bartenders makes it more of a comfort zone.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s distance - and extras - and the relaxed atmosphere. I like a place nearby - that’s not fancy - and without lots of rules. Extras are very important!
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Friendly, hot women and management that leaves them alone.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I'm always a regular at a club because of a dancer(s) working there that is at least an all natural 8+ that has no issue with me LDKing with her. No other reason than this.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Here in Harrisburg, AW is my club of choice simply because the other clubs are terrible. If I'm home, Tootsies is the spot because of all the options: both in terms of number of women and things to do if/when you take a break from said women.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I always look for the right combination of attractive down-to-earth girls, a relaxed vibe and reasonably priced drinks. Once I have that, I am likely to be a repeat visitor. My current favorite local club has all of that, plus I am wired in now and have multiple OTC options on pretty much any night I choose to visit. I do venture to other local clubs from time to time, but 19 times out of 20 I finish a local club night at my favorite local club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    1) has my type of dancers (curvy ebonies) 2) has good mileage 3) it's good/decent/fair value Those are sorta the requirements for me to be into a club although I don't like to stick to just one club and hit others but with time I've developed higher expectations and most clubs around me these days are not making the cut
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Part of it is just availability. You take what you can get. That limits the options. Then i factor the girls. Looks, mileage, "friendliness", all of that. All it takes is that one girl (usually a favorite) to make me come back. If there are multiple such girls, including new girls, even better. Then i consider the club. How well it accommodates the PL and what he wants to do. Some clubs won't let girls, or PLs really, have any fun at all even if the girl is willing. If there is a club that allows it opposed to one that doesn't, of course i go to the former even if the latter club may be more inexpensive. I guess quality of lap dances/VIPs is the easier way to describe it. Then i consider value, like what i get for what i spend as well as overall service. There are really only two clubs that largely satisfy all these conditions so i spend the vast majority of my visits and money there.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I don't how i would feel about going to only one club, always. I think over time, if it hasn't already, seeing the same girls over and over again so much and vice versa, could get long in the tooth.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Mark94 wrote: "Friendly, hot women and management that leaves them alone." I go along with this totally. You want the women to be able to do it their own way, as that is going to be more friendly, and if there are no rules, then the front room friendliness, at cost, can very well include a front room makeout session. This is what really gets both people opened up. And this is what makes the back room action mind blowing. Unfortunately, toughening LE and the always present real estate price pressures have wiped out competition in San Francisco, and so it is no longer like this, at least not much. Now of this Buck's Cabaret, one in Dallas and one in Ft Worth Dallas [view link] Fort Worth Street View [view link] I'm not sure Mr. Drake if you are talking about Dallas or Fort Worth, but I suspect it is more Fort Worth. Either way though, I feel that you are getting a better situation than much of the country is, and I hope you can understand this. Low room rates, and the club stays out of the way. Mostly it is just between you and the dancer. There have been threads about the "Chair Forts", improvised private spaces in the early days of UHM in Houston and Dallas. I'm sure that was great, because the girls were driving it and I am sure they were extremely friendly. What you are describing today sounds rather similar. Mr. Drake wrote: "Then the mileage rules are pretty much left to the dancers. Basically as stated before the club pretty much stays out of the way!" And so I presume that this often means FS, and that this is common, if not standard. The kinds of thing many are facing, as I have seen first hand, and as I read about in thread after thread: 1. Wanna dance clip joints, verbal approach only. 2. Selling dances by the song, and then always increasing mileage just at the end to extend. Guys spend monumental amounts of money, while the girl is always the one driving it. She never opens up, it never becomes a civilian like interaction. 3. Astronomical room rates. Though anything may technically be possible, the cost is beyond belief, and this is without any front room friendliness. And so you get these guys accustomed to a diet of LDKing and Non-GFE dances, and even thinking of it in terms of 'dances'. What you are describing Mr. Drake is infinitely better, blocks of VIP time, the girl gets the money you give her and the arrangements are between you and she. I had read about this Venom in Tucson, and I believe that it is probably similar. So I do appreciate what you are saying. I hope though that you can also appreciate what I am saying. The kind of club you are describing sounds great. But even at that, if you can turn on some charm and let your girl see tangible proof that you are being generous with her, a front room makeout session should be possible, and it will open both people up and take what ensues in the back room completely out of the mundane realm. And of course all of this is more likely to work if you have selected and approached the girl yourself, and if you have selected her because you really do plan on leaving with her and then on waking up with her in the mornings. SJG Stairway To Heaven ( as I like it with the opening being electric guitar + flute patch keyboard, as opposed to acoustic guitar ) [view link] 1969 Danish TV [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Also with that kind of a work environment, no one is going to challenge the legitimacy of contractor status. The girls can just do what they want. They might not even be contractors, more like freelancers or just customers. SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @SJG - Yeah you would like the club here. Oddly enough I am fairly certain it is owned by deja vu. And yes, no rules as to DFK, all up to the dancer. There is a standard dance price but with my CF I just pay her $100 and that is all inclusive for the hour or two I am there. Also I am proud of you buddy for having actually posting an on topic response! You worked in your point but didn't just scream it at everyone like you normally do. That is pretty awesome!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    $100 all inclusive!! No rules about DFK? Even in the front room, where it makes the most difference on what will follow? Owned by Deja Vu? Must be unbranded. I know from them that they actually do own some of the most off the hook places in the country, and that they have been run out of town by LE. But their obligation is to make money for their share holders. So while I am no longer against them, I do say that we need to find ways of restoring competition, even in San Francisco. And we need to make front room makeout sessions and block VIP time standard. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Texas, no state income tax? No sales tax? But they have real property tax. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Dallas and Houston sound like places with very high crime rates, high rates or violent crime, and high rates of gun crimes. SJG
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    Mileage. Extras. That's it.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    What justme62 said
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Mr. Drake, I read some of your other postings. Really, no VIP Room privacy in the Dallas Fort Worth area, and at these two Bucks Cabaret clubs? That does change things. SJG
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Even though Baby Dolls is closer and higher rated, I still make the trip regularly to PTs because it’s BYOB, the female staff is HOT (bartenders, some waitresses, door girls), it’s Nude (unlike Baby Dolls where a dancer can get in trouble if thong does not cover pussy fully). Last but not least, the dancers. There have been some diamonds in the rough come through this place. I recall a young beautiful woman who was only here for one summer to make some money to start college in another state. Remember the HOT female staff? Many give stripping a try for a couple of weeks or become strippers. You just have to be a regular to catch them because they might not like it and go back to being waitstaff. I got dances with former bartenders and waitresses. I also love the fact that bartenders don’t have uniforms like the waitresses . They just have to wear black but most wear nice Victoria’s Secret lingerie. The bar is the best place to sit unless you have a favorite waitress there. I also like their theme days where all dancers and staff wear a certain color or have a certain look. It gives the waitresses an opportunity to ditch their bland uniforms and get into sexy lingerie.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PT's, where is it? Sounds like a membership club, whether they tell you that it is or not. Much harder for LE to interfere with such clubs. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PT's in Dallas, expensive skybox. Maybe girls are supposed to be loyal to the club and deliver for guys who go for that. So Chicas Locas in Arlington, Dallas, and Houston. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PT's in Dallas, expensive skybox. Maybe girls are supposed to be loyal to the club and deliver for guys who go for that. So Chicas Locas in Arlington, Dallas, and Houston. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion