tuscl

Fucking a stripper

larryfisherman
California
Sunday, April 22, 2018 6:37 PM
When you’re fucking a stripper (assuming it’s pay for play), do you try to put in a good performance? Or since you’re paying are you only focused on getting off and not worrying about hitting her spots, pleasuring her or getting her off?

15 comments

• ppwh
    6 years ago
    Strippers fuck? I thought with the constant parade of the most successful men, they were too caught up in trying to figure out which one was best to get around to that.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Der Kommissar is the hottest, FWIW: [view link]
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q. What do you say to a stripper after you come in her mouth? A. "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Lol Jack. For me even though I’m paying I try to put in a good performance. I want her to have fun too, even though it’s likely all an act on her part.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i like the complete performance package.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    "Der Kommissar is the hottest, FWIW:" I personally like the Falco version better. RIP - Falco.
  • Pox
    6 years ago
    "A. "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"" Said this jokingly to a SA girl I have been seeing kinda regular. She didn't realize the joke part and answered, "Absolutely, blowjobs make me feel super in control and powerful!!". I was a little surprised, although I have heard that angle discussed before, and asked her what her preferences were. She said she would like to do the bj at least once a week and if I wanted to do the sex also that was fine but not necessary. Has me a little confused to be honest, lol.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I always try to do a good performance. I wouldn't want her not to experience pleasure.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It depends if it’s itc or otc. Usually itc - it’s more rushed - and less comfortable - there’s less ability to focus on both partners pleasure. Now otc is a different story! I’ll pound the girl hard - and I’ll hold her down - smack her ass hard - choke her hard - pull her hair - and I’ll fist her if she’s up for it! So I’ll give her a great workout.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's more fun if both of us are having fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Part of the appeal of strippers is that most of them aren’t afraid to enjoy themselves. Plus, the feel of a pussy tightening up around you like a vice grip when she orgasms is pretty damned hot.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Yes, but not as much pressure to perform since I'm paying...I actually end up doing better that way...strippers themselves are so considerate though..."fuck my face" choke me (not literally, just gently)...."smack my ass" "harder" !!! how many civvie women do you get this from? lol
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "She didn't realize the joke part and answered, "Absolutely, blowjobs make me feel super in control and powerful!!"." Find out how much she is willing to pay for that.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    “the feel of a pussy tightening up around you like a vice grip when she orgasms is pretty damned hot” This is true.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion