tuscl

age for your second fuck. (not with the same partner as your first.)

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
i think the title says enough.

16 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    23. Was with my first GF for two years. Second experience was pretty fun, since this time she was the one with less experience than me. It was fun with me being the tour guide through all the positions this time. I pretty much got to manhandle her with her just happy to be doing some naughty stuff. Good times!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Second experience was with the next GF after the first of two years.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Still on my first after 36 years......
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    18, and it was my first (but not the last time) I engaged in an epic battle with whiskey dick. The girl was a trooper toughing it out not only with my inexperience, but also sitting tight while I insisted I get mine. I'm pretty sure it took over an hour for me to pop.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i was 61 when my wife and i split up FOREVER and i was like a kid in the most AWESOME candy store. but it still took me about a half year to fuck another woman.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    20. Believe it or not, this time was anal. No condom and the girl was scared to get pregnant. So ......
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    21. I remember it well, as it was only my second time (so my first time was a "one and done") and this girl cried after. We did date another 8 months!
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    20. It was a one and done pick-up. Bareback (not a smart move, but ended up OK) and the first time I ate pussy, which was great.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    16. Having a car helped. Plus I was able to pivot, and learn from my attempted dating failures. Let's call it: Anti-fishstix.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Believe it or not...my first was a girl in high school...I was 18, she was 18...we used to date and fuck like rabbits...Then I went away to the Navy in San Diego....While I was living at the Naval Hospital Base, I used to go to Tijuana nearly every weekend....Can you guess where my 2nd fuck was? It was a club called Bambi's if I recall correctly...I went in and was eating dinner and getting drinks...a really hot girl came and sat next to me...started stroking my leg and breathing in my ear while I ate...Next she start playing with my dick through my pants...(I was in civvies, obviously not going to wear my uniform down there). After I finished eating she asked me if I wanted to go across the street to the hotel. I asked her how much? She said $40....$8 for the strip club and $8 for the hotel...I said ok, why not...she was about an 8....really smoking hot and I was an 18 year old who had only had sex with one person otherwise...and my hormones were raging. So I went across the street with her. First she put the condom on with her mouth...amazing skill. Next I start fucking her missionary....Next she flips over and I start fucking her doggie....Soon she starts rubbing her asshole and grabs my dick...shoving it really hard, trying to get it in her really tight ass....I am in seventh heaven...how did this girl know that was my dream fantasy? I finally get it in her vice grip asshole, and finish within a minute....I don't know if the place still exists or if anyone even heard of it. This was circa 1989.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I think I was 20. My first was 19 with this one lady I helped out with math tutoring in college. I never actually got laid with my first girlfriend in college as she had this whole religious thing going on. Truth be told, so did I. But in the fall semester that year, I met my second girlfriend and all she really wanted to do was get laid. She was a redhead whose carpet matched her drapes. Also my first DATY experience.
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    16. First was 15.
    16 year old got pregnant moved away.. I never heard from or saw her again. Always wonder if I have 40 yr old son I didn't know about
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    17. She was 19, and got me an office job where she worked. We were on the 3 times a day plan. She had a baby from a previous relationship and really prominent stretch marks, but that didn't bother me at all. I just couldn't get enough of her.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Well she was older than 18. I don't remember ages very well. :)
    I have enough trouble with names.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion