tuscl

Cardi B Gives Advice on What Not to Do in the Strip Club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, April 20, 2018 4:14 AM
"when responding to a prompt about what you should never do in a strip club. Her answer? "Not give money, slap the booty real hard, and eat chicken wings...People eat chicken wings in the strip club. It's kinda gross."" Not eat chicken wings? Juice would be devastated. [view link]

15 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I don't need Cardi B. I have you guys.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Who the fuck is Cardi B?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If I don’t give my money away in strip clubs? Oh fuck! Confused by another Cardi B quote! Slapping booty hard does nothing for me - so I understand that one. I’m on the fence with the wings. I’d definitely avoid them if the club has a buffet.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Who the fuck is Cardi B? My guess is Dominoes Pizza's new guerilla marketing manager. This marketing strategy sounds kind of racist to me, though. I'm just saying.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Cardi B is a rapper who started out as a stripper. Here she is on SNL: [view link]
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    My CF disagrees wholeheartedly with the booty slap thing. She loves them, the harder the better. She also likes being choked, though, so the spanking thing fits. She'll work the room sometimes trying to get guys to give her a slap, and so many are weak and tentative. She gets to me and I give her all I've got. Usually turns a few heads. Had the management talk to me once about it before she told them it was cool. It's fun knowing that when she's dancing for some other PL, he has to stare at my hand print on her ass.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Meh, I think after the first thing, she was just reaching for some examples. “Not give money” pretty much covers it. Like “slap the booty really hard and then not give money.” Or “eat gross finger foods, and then not give money.”
  • Sven69
    6 years ago
    My bj99 dear. My dream is to meet bj99 and give a lot of money for love. Slap the big soapy Bj99 booty really hard! Allowed, right? My heaven on Earth is a fantastic dancer bj99 mouth is occupied by juicy rooster, warming man tubes. Beautiful and simple wet-vagina. Hot position 69 and pounding vagina. Excuse me my English, I use goggle translator. Sven
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sven never disappoints! Another great post! I’d like to get a copy of that version of google translator. It’s almost a mix of urban dictionary and Rosetta Stone!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    shadowcat Atlanta 5 HOURS AGO Who the fuck is Cardi B? Sort of my thoughts and I know who she is.......right now she is the rage with strippers and wannabe strippers.......between her and Drake due to his new song many if not most social media post from the ladies who dance # with quotes from one of their songs. Nina can provide you more detail on Cardi B
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I'm glad they had close caption on that youtube video somebody posted because I couldn't understand the bitch was saying. From what I could tell she wouldn't be getting any dances from me.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Confused by another Cardi B quote!" She was saying that not spending money is something not to do. Kind of a double-negative, but she means you should spend money.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Thanks Nina! The double negative got me! I get it now.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Depending on what activities she was planning to engage in, I could see why she wouldn’t want the customer’s mouth and fingers to be laced with hot sauce.
  • Leonard313
    6 years ago
    I've never understood eating at a strip club. I'd rather not eat food in a place that if I took a black light to it would light up like Vegas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion