tuscl

Other dancers talking to dancer while giving you a lap dance

laplap1974
Maryland
Saturday, April 14, 2018 8:36 PM
Nothing that gets me more annoyed than having a lap dance and a dancer (knowing she is occupied) comes over asking questions(sometimes stupid questions) to another dancer. Is it really that serious to know if she has extra shoes to borrow smh lol. Question, what do you do if a while you getting a lap dance you get interrupted, how would you react?

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's disrespectful for another dancer to be having a convo with your dancer on your dime (while you're paying for a dance) - it's happened to me before and used to really piss me off when they kept going, at times I would stop the dances and tell her I was done and not spend anymore on her so she'd get the point. These days after so much SCing, not much gets under my PL-skin - now when this happens I just entertain myself groping my dancer's tits while she talks. Fortunately the dances at my club are only $5 so I cut them some slack, if the dances were $20+ I might pay partial, or not pay at all depending how long it went.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    especially annoying when we’re fucking bareback...
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I just tell the dancer I'm not paying for this one and we can restart my payments when we're alone. The dance will continue, I just won't pay for it.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Yes I'm experienced this and sometimes on stage too yes it's very annoying
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Push her off in frustration and tell her I won't pay her for having a conversation with her friend
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's hard for her to talk if she has a cock in her mouth.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If this bothers you, don't go to Follies. Besides talking to one another, I've had them share drinks and blunts while running their hand up your pants. I'm so used to it that it doesn't bother me.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @shadow But are you paying for that dance?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yeah, this bothers me. I don't find it useful to make a stink about it, though. Scolding a stripper mid-dance rarely goes well. What I'll do is end our time in the booth at the end of the next song. If she asks why, then I'll explain that I pay for contact *and* attention, and then I'll politely say good night. On occasion, I've had that dancer come back to me later in the night and offer dances with her full attention. *That* usually goes well.
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    I’d just ignore the interruption. Sometimes it’s good not to sweat da small stuff.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Depends on what they are talking about ;)
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    It's not too bad if it's just a quick acknowledgement or a few words. Carrying on a conversation throughout a dance is annoying for sure. The worst is when she has a conversation with another customer, though. I once bought like a 20 minute VIP with a dancer in some Portland club. The first 5 or 10 minutes were wasted on her talking with some club regular and his dancer in the next booth over. The three of them were talking, joking and laughing, and she was just standing in front of me facing them. She only stopped because I made some comment about how the other guy can pay her if he wants to talk to her.
  • Leonard313
    6 years ago
    Bad form indeed. The better strippers would rarely do that because it's all about trying to get the guy to believe she really wants his junk. It's rather obvious to even the most clueless club goer that she isn't interested in anything but your $$$ if the whole dance she's talking to the stripper one booth over about the price of an iphone. Per the question...I don't buy another dance. Thats really all you can do. Find another gal and hope she's more professional.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    In Detroit clubs the dancers are done in private rooms. You won't have another dancer talking to your dancer (unless you're having a 3-way).
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    It depends upon the club. In a place like Follies where it is very crowded and most dances take place at your table, you have to get used to it like shadow said. But at most clubs it really pisses me off. I usually stop at the next song if she’s still talking. Unless we are going to have sex. In that event I just get over it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Similar to Digitech. A year+ ago I was getting table dances from a brickhouse ebony @ Babes Atlanta - was sitting on one of the few hightops at the time and there was a guy in his early-30s on the other side of the table from me. The guy decides it's cool to start a convo w/ my dancer while she's dancing for me - my dancer seemed to wanna be polite and not ignore him - anyway the more she answered his comments the more the guy talked and it was obvious it was not gonna end - after about 2 minutes of this I turn my dancer around and tell her "who's the one paying me or him?" - she knew she had fucked-up and apologized and ignored him going-forward - the guy actually looked a little slow and seems was not necessarily trying to be an ahole and she seemed to not wanna be rude to him, but they both should have been more self-aware.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I haven’t had that happen, but for sure I would be heated if it did happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion