tuscl

What are some subtle and not so subtle giveaway that a strip club is extras/non-

lolruned
Your Friendly Neighborhood Average Guy
Friday, March 30, 2018 12:48 PM
I'd prefer to stear clear from an extras place but to each their own

36 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    If the waitress brings you a complimentary condom with your drink ... you might be in an extras club If the floor is slippery but you haven't seen anyone mop it ... you might be in an extras club If your stripper orders a drink and asks for a Scope back ... you might be in an extras club If, every time the blacklights come on, it looks like there's a light layer of snow on all the furniture ... you might be in an extras club
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^haha
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Read the reviews.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If the club logo is a box of Kleenex ... you might be in an extras club
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The girl asks you if you want to fuck ?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    If they had to remove the UV lights from the lap dance area because the area glowed like the sun, you are in an extras club!
  • azrookie
    6 years ago
    If the dancer approaches you and says, "Are you ready for me to rape you?" There is a trash can on the way out of the VIP room.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The club is named Trumps - and it’s slogan is “It’s ok to grab our dancers by the pussy!”...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There isn't a dead give away beyond multiple dancers asking you if you wanna get sucked and/or fucked.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Why would you not wanna SC in an extras club? In many clubs where extras are available one can still have the same experience as in a non-extras club - and not all dancers in an extras club do extras (w/ perhaps some exceptions).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    When you walk in - Mamisan gives you a big hug and kiss - and asks which girl you want for “fucky sucky daily special”....
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    The girl sits down next to you and asks if you have met a whore today. I then looked at her and said, "you" and she says exactly. If only she was my type......happened at Le Girls.
  • laplap1974
    6 years ago
    She rubs on your groin and gives an eyewink to the V.I.P. section
  • laplap1974
    6 years ago
    If she ask "wants some real action?"
  • laplap1974
    6 years ago
    She ask "whatcha hear for?"
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If she grabs a few bar napkins before heading into the VIP with a guy. But really. All the info you need is online. No reason to be all Sherlock Holmes about it.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    If the dancer in the next booth spits a white sticky substance in your drink as she finishes dances for the guy next to you, then it’s a good bet that you’re in an extras club. This happened to me once although it was my dancer spitting in the drink of the guy next to us. He was oblivious.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I would agree with Papi that going to an extras club for non-extras actually works out pretty well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If' she says "so what are you looking for today"
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If the stripper rings a bell every time a PL cums in the VIP ... you might be in an extras club
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    When the VIP bouncer wears surgical gloves
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    If a dancer asks you if you want to go to the "naughty room" you might be in an extras club. (actual experience) But as people have said you don't have to get extras at an extras club. Even from extras dancers. If you just want high mileage dances, extras clubs are a great place for them.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    She asks "Did you bring my child support?
  • luvthepus
    6 years ago
    If she says we ain't really like a normal strip club more like a brothel. Henry the 8th North in Dtriot area
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    If you see sign all over the walls of the entrance to the club reading "Prostition is forbidden", you're probably in an extras club. If there are baby wipes in every private room, it's probably an extras club. If you see women walking out of the VIP room stark naked on their way to the bathroom after every session, it's probably an extras club. If you see nothing but condom wrappers in any wastecans around the club, it's probably an extras club. These are all personal observations btw.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    *signs all over the wall reading prostitution is prohibited*
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Where the dancer puts down a bar napkin before she sits on any surface ! Purell is right on the bar counter for anyone to use.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The bathroom troll has condoms for sale
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    If a dancer says, “I want to suck your dick for $50.” This happened to me.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"If a dancer says, “I want to suck your dick for $50.” Girl, I'll totally let you suck my dick. And you don't even have to pay me the $50!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL - good one
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    You know it's not an extras club when it is a Deja Vu.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If the StripperWeb girls trash-it then likely it's an extras club
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    When the first thing the dancers does is pull your pants down and sucks your dick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If she asks you if you have a condom
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    If there's a condom dispenser in the restroom. If she sits down at your table, and whispers in your ear one or more of the following "I have no gag reflex." "I swallow." "If you are wondering how tight my pussy is, lets head back." I heard all the above from at least one dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion