tuscl

Just how common are ATM guys?

Jell69
Massachusetts
Friday, March 23, 2018 1:54 PM
I was floored when I heard about guys that give dancers hundreds of dollars, even thousands. They just hand it over with no expectations. And they do it often. Is someone pulling my leg? Or are these morons really walking among us?

36 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There’s nothing surprising about it anymore (at least to me. There are a lot of guys who pay to hear women tell them lies. Certain guys seem to love being strung along - with promises of feelings and potential sexual encounters. It is impressive to see how much money is wasted. There are some guys who almost have a need to pay to be strung along.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs are well oiled money extraction machines. But it is in my view pretty silly to pass out too much money, unless you are inducting the girl as your mistress. SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Or is the stripper simply telling Jell69 that such people exist, hoping they can coerce him into doing the same thing ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Where have you heard this? If it's strippers telling you this I wouldn't put a lot stock in that. Custies run the gamut and there are those that just want company/conversation and there may be some that are wrapped around a stripper's finger and may actually give them $$$ so he can feel special/needed or b/c he thinks she needs help and he should help her.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout session, not for free, with feeding her money. Get to know her as much as possible, until it is time for your own pants to come down. They you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you to pump more loads into her, and then keep on seeing her regularly. Remember to select carefully the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with. It all will involve money, but that money is just to make her feel happy and so that you don't have to worry about her. In my case such girls will eventually get inducted into the organization I am building where they will get a much more extensive set of benefits. SJG
  • K
    6 years ago
    I knew a guy that handed money over any time they had a sob story. He bought one a car. He kept telling himself next time she would return his love.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There are stories about investment bankers spending significant sums of money on dancers who knew the deal. The guys should know better too - but I think they might pay to hear what they want to hear? Although those stories might be urban legend...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Depends on the club and the area, in some areas guys spend a lot of money usually vacation type places like Vegas, NYC, Myrtle Beach, and Miami. In other there are more local regulars that don’t spend quite so freely. It also depends on the girl, some strippers are excellent con artists and are able to get guys to blow big bucks. So the answer to your question is it depends.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Papi-->"Where have you heard this? If it's strippers telling you this I wouldn't put a lot stock in that." You should read that 100 times. If you heard it from a stripper, well, the lesson here is that you should not believe things strippers tell you as part of their hustle. There's a whole bunch of reasons she could be motivated to tell you about this, mostly focused on getting you to feel some subtle pressure to give her more money -- after all, in theory she could just be spending time talking to some other guy and making thousands, right? I am certain there ARE guys like this, but it's closer to winning a $10 scratcher (not super rare, but doesn't happen all the time either), rather than a phenomenon that's so common that a run-of-the-mill PL needs to feel any pressure over
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Doesn't everyone?
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Ass To Mouth depends mostly on the girl. Its very commom but guys dont ask because they dont want to scare the girl. Try putting your finger in her butt and move it to her mouth and check how she reacts.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What is the turn on of ass to mouth? That baffles me.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    ATM = Ass To Mouth bra [view link]
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I also thought the headline was referring to ass to mouth. Instead it’s about PLs being bent over a table by strippers with strap-ons. If that ever happens to me I hope someone shoots me. It’s one thing to exchange money for sex or some form of GFE, but to hand it out like Halloween candy is stupid.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    There are suckers born everyday.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Okay. ATM = Ass To Mouth What is the turn on with it?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I have to think it's the humiliation aspect of it... if that doesn't turn you on, it will just be perplexing to you
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i dont know if its humiliating for a women because shes willingly opening her mouth after you put it in her butt. Shes enjoying her shitsickle, knowing SJG is going to be at the SC looking for front room makeout session.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    It is very commun, but is tabo in America for wealthy men to have mistresses, no necesarilly strippers. Case in point: "During the course of their two and a half years together, former Clippers owner Donald Sterling showered his mistress V. Stiviano with gifts, gave her a Ferrari, a Bentley and a Range Rover, and paid the lion’s share of a $1.8m duplex near Beverly Hills...
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    I've seen it. One of my favs claims to have multiple guys that do that. The dudes basically pay her to sit and talk in the club, it's crazy. I saw it. No dances, VIP, nothing. Just get up and withdrawl 100 from ATM every 30 min to hour and hand it over. Bonkers. But whatever, we all have our fun differently I guess.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I believe some guys have money to burn. I remember one night in Myrtle Beach, one guy who came in with friends seemed to have money to burn. He sat at a table and instead of tipping ones or fives, he used twenties, Reminds me of a distant relative I heard about but never saw or met that supposedly became a rich multi millionaire. I heard one story to prove to a recent girlfriend that money met nothing to him he took out a hundred bill and lit it on fire. I guess to him a hundred was like a penny to me. I wouldn't mind talking to him sometime and find out how he made so much. No idea how.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is it much different than making it rain without the gayness?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I hadn't thought about it like that. In fact, making it rain is even more wasteful, it seems to be mostly about making the other guys envy you. At least a guy who just pays to talk to her, is getting some stripper time
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Sanjoselloyd goes ass to mouth with all the guys at his local bath house. Mamisan kicked him out for trying to kidnap her girls and freeloading off her wifi so that is the only place that still allows him in.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    So I am the kind of guy that likes gown clubs. And gown clubs are the types of places that attract whales that spend hundreds or thousands for company. It is a regular occurrence at those places. I think those type of guys are misinformed as to what pricing is in 2018.
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    There was a dude on StripperWeb who posted some ridiculous shit along these lines. I beloeve he was a mod there. I'm sure this story is still up on their board, but I'm not wasting tine on StripperWeb to find it. He had a favorite dancer who he he gave rhousands of dollars. They did OTC, but it was just lapdances in a hotel room. This went on for montha or even years. He read about the exploits of other membera on SW (and maybe TUSCL) and began to realize how bad a deal this was. Eventually, he decided to ask her for sex or sex acts. In his infinite wisdom, he bought her a new car as a gift to ensure success. It was a luxury car, BMW or Mercedes. When their lapdance session concluded, he brought up the idea of going further. She just giggled and said "No." His story concluded with a description of the numb, soulless feeling that overtook him as he watched the tail lights of that shiny new Mercedes drift into the distance.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I think it gets overstated when dancers/strippers talk--along the same lines people tend to over-exaggerate the positives. Strippers tend to exaggerate their earnings to each other.....not sure why but it's the same with the fisherman who always catches a fish a foot bigger than what it really is in size, or the guy who always picks the winning stock, but you never hear about the ones that are losers. In places like Dallas, Vegas, LA, Miami it's more common, combination of wealth and flash lifestyles.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No idea, but they exist. It's not my way, but I don't like to tell people that they're having fun wrong.
  • K
    6 years ago
    late 90's early 2000's I was hanging with a group of eastern Europeans ladies. They told me of a guy in his 70's that showered them with gifts and money. I did not believe it but they introduced me to him one night at the club. Guy was throwing money around but was dressed like a bum. We went to his house to party. The place was huge and obviously expensive. He had beautiful antiques and art .. He got nothing from them for all of this. As near as I could tell he had all of his mental abilities intact. He was terrified of being alone and he desperately wanted a young women to love him. I got to know him better. His son had tried to get him declared incompetent but failed. It was determined he was fine mentally. Making poor financial choices is not illegal. These guys do exist. They are rare. They look at all they spent and are afraid to stop because they would have to realize they pissed away a fortune. If they keep spending, they can pretend things they fine.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I’m pretty common.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    It depends upon the city and the club but I don’t think this is particularly common. Stripper stories about such customers are almost inevitably exaggerated.
  • 0ddJob69
    6 years ago
    I've seen what I would consider what you are describing as ATM guys. IMO, most are dealers - big surprise. Many have there money back before night is over from the ladies. IR in Cocoa I watched this happen many times a few years ago when I was in that area regularly at night. May be different now as I think I read IR had ownership change and other changes at club. Seen it at other locations, but in al its every case, it is either a dealer or a business exec writing off an expensive "dinner or alcohol" tab.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    On a serious note ATM guys are simular to "nice guys." Nice guys help a girl move, listen to her problems in hope of sex. Nice guys shower the hoe with gifts intil the hoe makes it know shes not interested in any intimacy. Strippers will string you along untill they drain your pockets.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Pick the girl you want and then make her into your mistress. Sure it costs money, but it is a good arrangement. But don't just dump money on girls for 'dances'. SJG
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    but they always come back. So we are always top of the foodchain. "I got the dick so I make the rules" - DJ Paul
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion