tuscl

HJ for $40-50 vs BBBJ for $150-200

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, March 18, 2018 8:03 AM
In the last 3 weeks I have received 4 unasked for HJs out on the floor from 2 dancers. I have done VIPs with both of the dancers. One will not do more than HJs in VIP and wants $150 for her 30 minutes. She is an easy 8. I think that is too high for just a HJ. The other, also an 8, will at least do a BBBJ for her $100 and maybe more in VIP. In both cases you need to figure in the house cost of $50 too. In her case I did not have time for a VIP trip. I found all 4 HJs to be just as satisfying as a BBBJ at a much lower cost. $10 dances plus a $20 tip. Some guys will say to hell with the HJ. I can do that myself for free. But can you finger a vagina and some nice boobs while you do it. Then there is the excitement of doing something out in the open. DO(dick out) at the table could be a little risky. I'm not giving up BBBJs in VIP but I'm not going to say no to a HJ at the table either.

35 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Never done it. Might be open to it at a table in the price range you mention, although generally speaking my preference would be to go to the back for a little more action and pay a little more. Had a girl try to give me a HJ at the bar once. That was a bit too much for me and cut her off. But at a table in a dark corner, yeah, I could see it.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Just generally speaking if some girl offered a HJ for $40-$50, and another girl offered a BBBJ for $150-$200, I would go with the BBBJ. It’s a great value on the HJ, but the BBBJ feels so much better.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    A well done hand job can be just as good as a blowjob. Like blowjobs though, lots of girls don’t know how to do them well.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t think you can go wrong with either of those options and costs.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    As a general rule I don't do BBBJ, and I'll almost always take HJ over CBJ, so this is an easy one for me. Although I'd pay the extra money and get the HJ in the back (what does that cost?) for the extra privacy and open access to her bumps and holes
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not a huge fan of a HJ, may opt for one once in a while but I've never gone to the club with HJs in mind, and would prefer it in VIP so it's more comfortable and less rushed w/o worrying if others are looking. Would opt for a BBBJ over a HJ 99% of the time (if it's a CBJ then I'll probably opt for a HJ but most likely not want either)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"One will not do more than HJs in VIP and wants $150 for her 30 minutes. She is an easy 8. I think that is too high for just a HJ." In this area, if you could pay that little, for 30 minutes with an 8, AND you get a HJ???? You would have the best fucking deal in the city; no exaggeration, such an amazing deal that other PLs might have trouble believing it. I almost feel like flying out to whatever chickenshit city you live in, just to indulge. In other news, now you guys probably understand better why I only socialize ITC with an aim towards amazing OTC -- extras here are insane
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think a lot of dancers do the unsolicited HJ to try to get extras $$$ w/o having to do "extras" per se
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Subraman - I don't understand why you label my city "chicken shit".
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i thought a handjob was just a friendly hand shake...
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Atlanta is not a chicken shit city. But you guys really are spoiled with follies. Even taking into account the low cost-of-living, other cities with similarly low cost of living dont have any strip clubs that provide such value.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    shadow: it came off more patronizing that way :) I actually hadn't looked at your handle, which has Atlanta underneath. Which means this is a follies thing; I now remember you seem to have a dedicated seat there! Really, if $150 HJ for 30 minutes from an 8 were available, I would definitely change back again from my current no-extras clubs to become a dedicated extras guy. Hell, the last time I was strictly an extras club guy (late 90s to mid-aughts), is was paying about that much, but it only last 15-20 minutes ... although these were very often from 9+s, so who the fuck could last too much longer anyway, amirite?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ you better not show up at Follies - shadow and his crew will kick your elitist west-coast ass
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “In other news, now you guys probably understand better why I only socialize ITC with an aim towards amazing OTC -- extras here are insane” Yeah, which is why I’m happy here in my little den of iniquity in flyover country. Prices seem to be in line with what shadowcat relates above, plus there are more clubs at which such deals are available, plus I get at least as much for the money. That said, I still prefer the OTC. :)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Once I see all the guys with erections rolling their walkers towards me, and the cries of "waitress! I'd like some soup!" I'm hightailing it out of there. Who am I kidding, I'm jealous as fuck. Shadow, save me a place at your table? And order me some soup!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The soup du jour is chicken shit. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah, shadow will give you some of his special soup with a special retrograde ingredient
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    "Just generally speaking if some girl offered a HJ for $40-$50, and another girl offered a BBBJ for $150-$200, I would go with the BBBJ. It’s a great value on the HJ, but the BBBJ feels so much better." Upon further reflection, if presented with this dilemma, I would do both.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I never considered myself as one to get the kind of "action" many of you get because I don't do VIP or OTC. After reading this thread... I guess I don't do so bad afterall.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "A well done hand job can be just as good as a blowjob." Maybe a lousy blowjob.
  • BJ4015
    6 years ago
    I would say the bbbj. I’ve gotten the HJ in VIP and wished I received more
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @wallanon: You’ve obviously never *had* a well done handjob. :)
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    @gmd: That's just crazy talk. But more to the point, let's take example. Klixen has vids all over the Internet with handjobs. Obviously well done handjobs. She's got a closing time face but those hands are magic. But even the best handjobs she and her crew does have something else to help, like a tongue.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I had a stripper offer me full service for only a bucket of chackin once, can any of your guys best that?
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I'd probably roll with the HJ. BJ's seem to be rushed in VIP. I've had one really good VIP BJ, the rest have been satisfying but rushed. If a dancer can take her time and tease it and lick it and not just be about bobbing her head as fast as possible until you cum I'd take the BBBJ.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Well, part of the key for this activity is shorts worn commando style, which I can’t do. HJs do nothing for me so I would opt for BJ in VIP 100% of the time.. different stokes for differ.... err, never mind :)
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I'm just not a fan of handjobs by anyone...I can't LDK....but i can get $200 FS OTC....or at least BBBJCIM
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I met a newbie last night - second night dancing - she was a 20 year old who I'd rate as a solid 9 - perfectly proportioned, all natural, no tats or piercings - long brunette hair. Brought her to VIP without any discussion of extras until we were there. She agreed to a HJ and started nude dancing - no problem with tit sucking or some fiv. Then while dancing before I unleashed Johnson, she started stroking and I LDK'ed which is very unusual for me. When the 1/2 hour was up I asked what I owed and she said $100 despite the club's rate of $200 for the dancer. I gave her $150 & felt guilty as if I'd stiffed her. The LDK was all right because she was so hot and acted very naive. She asked me to take her phone # and said maybe we could meet before work sometime ( maybe not so naive). She also mentioned bringing her knee pads. I'm starting to understand how some on here have referred to "my former ATF" which I always felt was a misnomer.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I'm starting to understand how some on here have referred to "my former ATF" which I always felt was a misnomer." AT = All Time, right? My ATF will probably never get bumped out of that spot, because of all the circumstances around that particular time. If it happened, though, I'd be fine with it because that'd be one hell of a ride.
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    $40 Hj vs $150Bj. Hmmmm. I'd probably say, h "How about $75 for a tittyfuck?"
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^^ what are the odds that this one will be Gawker's roommate and ready for her first round of rehab before 2019.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I want F/S for $200+...so it's the HJ for me at those prices.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d be good with either option. I enjoy a good HJ - and the price sounds great. The caveat is having it done out at the table. I’d rather relax - and leave my pants around my ankles. The BBBJ in the back is a nice price too. You get a hot girl - a private location - and a nice release. If it was a choice between the two - both in the back - for the prices you mentioned initially then I’d choose the HJ.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    I'm grateful warmer weather is returning so that commando basketball shorts season is back on at Follies (and Oasis, too, but the results at Oasis are not nearly as good). Several of my favorite dancers will put their hand in my shorts and grab my dick on first song without me having to ask. If I want to cum from this all I have to do is NOT ask her to stop. It's rare for a HJ in that situation to get me off though, so I usually take some hand in pants dances as warm-ups and then head off to VIP or take my SB back to the hotel to finish.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    Man I wish Follies would franchise and get up to the northeast.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion