tuscl

Off Duty Strippers in Regular Night Clubs

LDKisLife
New York
Sunday, March 4, 2018 7:20 AM
An LDKers dream come true. The same finesse and approach on a slow night at a SC works wonders in the night club. Strippers dance for tips and money. They know exactly how to inspire an erection and tease to the point of LDK but slowing down right before unless tipped extra. I was at a Reggae night club and the party was just picking up. I notice a tall, average build lightbrite about an 8.5 in silkiest looking tights on the dance floor. I observe a PL approach, and to my surprise she puts in intentional work to visibly get him hard before turning up. By his expression, it definitely worked. So position myself accordingly and wait for the to split apart after the dude begs for her and she double taps him. I said "Someone knows what they're doing" She responds "I do this for a living" I said "I guess you have clearance sale cuz I didnt see any money flowing" She said "Thats cuz he bought me a drink" I said "Well I'll buy you two drinks if you finish the job" She said "Im not trying to mess up my clothes" I said " I guess you never worked in the right places, because we keep raincoats on around here" She said "Someone knows what they're doing" I told her "I do this for a living too" I kid you not, the same success I have in strip clubs telling girls I work in the industry, carried right over And this chick on a show that made it seem like I just gave her a $1000. 20 minutes of fave all for the price of a double shot of hennessey.... Reasons I retired from SC. Reggae parties are LDKers havens

6 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Good for you.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    There is a dyke bar I go to looking for converts. I see a lot of girls there that could be strippers. Maybe I'll hit on that one with the anchor tattoo and her wallet on a chain.
  • LDKisLife
    6 years ago
    I've blown thousands in one night at SC. Fun experience but I find it interesting applying the same approach in regular night clubs. In fact, some women expect offers for drinks if they dance. They are no different than the aggressive stripper that jumps in your lap and has a conversation for 20 seconds and demands you pay $40
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    This was basiically club life in South Florida in the 90s. How I miss it so.
  • LDKisLife
    6 years ago
    @Ihearvoices Checkout The Hangar in Miami. Never too late
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion