tuscl

Cheapest way to get a room for a trip this year to HK

seapete
California
Thursday, March 1, 2018 8:53 PM
Hey there TUSCL members, So I am new to this site but not clubs. Been a hobbyist for about 6 years in the USA in the west coast. (Brothels and clubs in NV. CA). Looking at getting a room in HK. The rates seem pricey online for penthouse and such for the higher end. I am kinda leaning to the idea of whoe gives a S*** if the room doesn't have some features that the lower priced rooms. Is it cheaper to actually get them online? If I can only stay for two nights is VIP card worth it? I'm sure this has been discussed to extent in this forumn-I'm jus tanxious and cant figure out how to search the forumn well. Thanks for everything and happy hands out there.

11 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    To search this forum go on google and type what you want to search followed by "site:[view link]".
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    If you’re thinking of getting a Master Suite for two weekend nights you do a little better than break even. The Penthouse suites make it a must. To get the most bang for your buck stay Monday and Tuesday night. You get that same Master Suite for $20 a night. I’m going down in about 3 weeks with some buddies from work. I’m getting the bigger of the two Penthouse Suites for $100. If you’re into private dances the card offers other benefits, but I’ve heard it’s a little awkward using it. The biggest benefit to booking online is that you’re guaranteed a room. They don’t offer every room for nightly guests. They hold a lot of them for short term use by the girls. Also, the room is cash only. They don’t take a cc when you book online.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    go monday or tuesday. 80% off with $50 vip card. reserve early on cascada website. [view link] will get you there. $11us for a standard single rhoom. $20us for a delux master rhoom. i don’t know why i am telling you this. it simply makes it harder for me to get a reservation.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I would think that in that shot hole (my phone won’t type the word that rhymes with hit) of a town you’d want to go as high end as they’ve got. That can’t be much better than Motel 6 level.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    if you are anything like me you will spend the vast majority of your time in the clubs and not in your rhoom... even 4 arribas and sleeping is minor overall in tj. when i sleep all rooms look the same to me.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    "To search this forum go on google and type what you want to search followed by "site:[view link]"." Or, go the Search box at the bottom of the TUSCL main page and type your search in that box. And speaking of searching this site, could someone please post in this thread the link to the recent discussion where people were stating the origin of "Fuck You Jackie." Doing a search for Fuck You Jackie pulled up so many damn discussion threads that I couldn't find that recent thread. Thanks
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Here's a pretty-informative TUSCL TJ article if one does not have TJ experience: [view link]
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    If you don’t want to stay in Mexico, there are cheap hotels/motels just across the border in San Ysidro for $40-60 a night. Google hotels San ysidro/Mexico border. I might stay in Tijuana eventually but first couple times there I wasn’t comfortable staying in Mexico.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You HK bar experts, do you buy a VIP membership? Do you like to find your girls around the main stage, or in the VIP room? Are they more open and GFE ready in the VIP room? Easier to engage in more preliminaries in the VIP room, before maybe taking a girl to your Cascadas room for the night? SJG
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    SJG - I held off on buying the VIP card till I decided to start staying the night. In the beginning I would drive back to LA at the end of the evening. Eventually that drive started to get worse so I started getting a room in San Ysidro. Eventually I decided to try staying the night in TJ. I find that works much better for me. Personally I don’t like sitting at the stage. I sit at a booth and take in the big picture and then decide who I want to spend time with. I have not ventured into the VIP because I can usually get a good feel for the girl right at my table. I’ve been reluctant to try and use the VIP as a testing ground for GFE based purely on the numbers. When you factor in the cost of the VIP room, tip for the girl, drinks, and tip for the waiter you’re getting close to the cost to test her out in your room.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Staying in San Ysidro, I see that as kind of a running joke. A couple of large extra cheese pizzas. One of those old television sets where a motor makes it change channels. And then being so close to TJ's zona, that if you just walk into the parking lot, you can probably smell the aroma of pussy juice wafting across the border. For VIP, it sounds like there is the common VIP, and then there are private VIP's, which must cost money. And yes, you should be able to get a real good feel for the girl right at your table. Of course, that is the most important. As far as surveying the room and deciding which girl you want to be spending time with, and then approaching her yourself, that makes absolutely perfect sense to me. So you stay the night, do you do Toda La Noches with the girls? That is how it seems like there could be an advantage to the VIP room. And of course I know that it all costs money. Say you wanted to select a girl spend the night with her and then continue to be seeing her regularly outside of the zona, afterwards on future trips. So this is the MAXIMUM, as in effect you will be making her into your mistress. So your first night with her might include, multiple rounds of sex, food, the hot tub, lots and lots of talking, and some actual shut eye too. So, its better if you select and approach her, but she might approach you. So GFE ensues. Its not just test driving her, its actually building rapport with her. So the more of this and the more preliminary talk mixed in with it, the better. Its like you and she having your first date, though compressed in time. Then, invite her to your room? Invite her straight out for Toda La Noche? Do a first round of sex and then take her to the restaurant, and then to Toda La Noche? Plan on room service food? If one is going to spend a lot of time with a girl, then you will end up in effect having to entertain her, during the in-between times. This can be good, don't get me wrong, but one does need to have some kind of a plan. And I would say that the more front room friendliness before inviting her to TLN, the better. So if the front room friendliness can go ever further in the VIP room, that is good. If there can be a first FS in the private VIP rooms, before taking her to eat and before taking her to your hotel suite, also good. And yes of course I understand that it all costs money. As a man who does spend the night in the Cascadas, instead of in San Ysidro, I'm sure you understand. Are girls more accommodating with guys in the VIP room, rather than the main floor? More TLN ready? More front room GFE ready? More restaurant ready? Ever do preliminary FS, like the private VIP rooms, or somewhere? Front room DATYing, like in the VIP room? DATYing really does soften girls up. And also, ever return to see a TJ girl by appointment, and see her outside of the Zona? Thanks for your info, SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion