tuscl

Freckles

datinman
Not in Kansas anymore
Saturday, February 24, 2018 12:21 PM
[view link] Freckles yay or nay? I think they can be hot if only because they are so rarely seen.

24 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Yay I loke me dem tittys
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    In her case, hell yeah!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'm not normally into freckles. But this girl has potential. She needs some makeup and a different hair style. But she could be really hot. Don't know what the bottom half of her looks like though.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    She’s cute....Led Zeppelin shirt she’s wearing makes her cuter I met a beautiful red head stripper last night.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    It's a yay from me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not into redheads nor fair-skin, but she's attractive and has pretty-eyes and seems busty - she's not what I look for but would give her a 7.5 (higher if she was my type)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’d give her a roll.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I'm normally not attracted to freckled chicks or even pale chicks that look like they would sunburn in half a minute, but that one doesn't look bad.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I pay extra for freckles.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    The rest of her looks pretty damned nice as well. [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Like her boobs - but hips are too-straight and legs too skinny.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Thanks george. And I’m glad we don’t all like the same thing, Papi. I’ll take her.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Freckles are a big turn on.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    A very large yay, especially with the OP photo and the first and third of the photos George posted, I would rate her a 9 in all three of those. It looks like in the middle photo somewhere like she thinned down a bit for the starving run way model look. I would rate those photos in the 7 to 8 range. Regardless still a nice yay.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    on my ‘do’ list.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Hot af
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yes, in general. Absolutely in her case.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    My high school sweet heart was a red head with freckles so obviously it doesn't bother me but I'm not excited by the sight of them. There is a fairly new red head at Follies and she has them all over her body. Almost too much but I still get dances from her.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    Yay.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    $10 Juicy and JS69 came in the pants when they scrolled through that lovely lady's Instagram photos.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Wouldn't say freckles are rare. A lot of dancers with freckles use thick makeup to cover them up.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    So juicebox69 is a also a freckle fanatic. I knew about JohnSmith69's redhead thing, but it is always brilliant to discover another freckle fan!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    And the Instagram girl...aces!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Did somebody say they liked freckles? ;-) [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion