Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Scale of 1-10

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (31)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

A little Kim Kardashian in her. I vote No. Too big for my taste. Needs to lose about 15 lbs or more. I'll give her a 6 for the face and boobs. But that butt is way too wide.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Sorry @Chess, but cartoonish curves.

6ish

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

not my type 5-6

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

That's all me! Boobs and ass probably straight from the shop but as long as it's still soft she's a solid 9.5+ in my book.

Random member no need to be sorry. She's not your speed, it's all good. Like the Asian dude in Karate Kid 3 said, "don't worry, WE'LL take her home!".

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I rate that as “look at me, I’m an Instagram model! Isn’t my life grand? I value being famous.”

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Oh yes! A definite hot piece of arse! Love the curves!

That being said - I’m sure she’s not looking for a 50 something, pasty ass white guy! She seems to be looking for big money to keep her plastic well maintained!

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Think I'll just leave her for Papi

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Her body is not my preference at all. Cute face though. 6 or 7 in my book.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•
  1. Wpuldnt ever get a dance from her. Not my type at all
Profile picture for ime
ime
•

7

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•
  1. Boobs don't look natural to me. Too big arse.i won't take dance.
Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

3.......

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Nope. Too much of two good things to be attractive to me.

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

nope, too enhanced

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Papi Chulo mode. She got nice tits

S
Supremeruler
•

Wow. I would say im shocked, but then i would be lying. I would give one of my nuts to fuck her. Lol

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

The hard thing about this is, when a girl is so unattractive to me that I wouldn't want a lapdance -- or frankly, almost anything else -- from her for free, that should imply she's a low number, like a 4. But then, 4 kind of implies she's a horrible orc of a woman. And this woman isn't an orc. Her face is attractive and was probably beautiful before the work. The horrible cartoonish curves -- also fake, I imagine -- don't do anything for me, but they're also not fat and cellulitey... she's still firm and fit, but the mis-shapen caricature of a female, for me. In some of the pics, from some angles, she's got that disgusting diaper effect going on.

So, rather than a number, I'd just classify her as: no interest, at any price

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

No no no!!!

If she didn’t get all the procedures except maybe a “not over the top boob job” she’d be a high 7 low 8.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

I think her face is just ok, I’ll give her a 7.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Weak 6

Profile picture for 79terrier
79terrier
•

Where's Papi?

Profile picture for mjpenn07
mjpenn07
•

definitely artificially pumped, but still digging the curves, at least from afar. 8.5

Profile picture for SteveSutton
SteveSutton
•

Nope. I like the natural "girl next door" look ... and this is the total opposite of that. So my personal rating is a 6.

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

Too fake and too cartoonish 5

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

She looks like a far assed Barbie doll I’ll pass

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I'll pass too, she doesn't even rate a 5 to me.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She looks different in different pics - not digging the fake-tits - on first-impression not really doing it for me - 6.5

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

1.374

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I'll pass....

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Pass.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Ass way to big for me. Great tit's

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement