tuscl

Scale of 1-10

chessmaster
Illinois
Friday, February 23, 2018 5:01 AM

31 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    A little Kim Kardashian in her. I vote No. Too big for my taste. Needs to lose about 15 lbs or more. I'll give her a 6 for the face and boobs. But that butt is way too wide.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Sorry @Chess, but cartoonish curves. 6ish
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    not my type 5-6
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    That's all me! Boobs and ass probably straight from the shop but as long as it's still soft she's a solid 9.5+ in my book. Random member no need to be sorry. She's not your speed, it's all good. Like the Asian dude in Karate Kid 3 said, "don't worry, WE'LL take her home!".
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I rate that as “look at me, I’m an Instagram model! Isn’t my life grand? I value being famous.”
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Oh yes! A definite hot piece of arse! Love the curves! That being said - I’m sure she’s not looking for a 50 something, pasty ass white guy! She seems to be looking for big money to keep her plastic well maintained!
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Think I'll just leave her for Papi
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Her body is not my preference at all. Cute face though. 6 or 7 in my book.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    4. Wpuldnt ever get a dance from her. Not my type at all
  • ime
    6 years ago
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    4. Boobs don't look natural to me. Too big arse.i won't take dance.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Nope. Too much of two good things to be attractive to me.
  • nj_pete
    6 years ago
    nope, too enhanced
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Papi Chulo mode. She got nice tits
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Wow. I would say im shocked, but then i would be lying. I would give one of my nuts to fuck her. Lol
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The hard thing about this is, when a girl is so unattractive to me that I wouldn't want a lapdance -- or frankly, almost anything else -- from her for free, that should imply she's a low number, like a 4. But then, 4 kind of implies she's a horrible orc of a woman. And this woman isn't an orc. Her face is attractive and was probably beautiful before the work. The horrible cartoonish curves -- also fake, I imagine -- don't do anything for me, but they're also not fat and cellulitey... she's still firm and fit, but the mis-shapen caricature of a female, for me. In some of the pics, from some angles, she's got that disgusting diaper effect going on. So, rather than a number, I'd just classify her as: no interest, at any price
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    No no no!!! If she didn’t get all the procedures except maybe a “not over the top boob job” she’d be a high 7 low 8.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I think her face is just ok, I’ll give her a 7.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Weak 6
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    Where's Papi?
  • mjpenn07
    6 years ago
    definitely artificially pumped, but still digging the curves, at least from afar. 8.5
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Nope. I like the natural "girl next door" look ... and this is the total opposite of that. So my personal rating is a 6.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Too fake and too cartoonish 5
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    She looks like a far assed Barbie doll I’ll pass
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I'll pass too, she doesn't even rate a 5 to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    She looks different in different pics - not digging the fake-tits - on first-impression not really doing it for me - 6.5
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I'll pass....
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Pass.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Ass way to big for me. Great tit's
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now