Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How did you come up with your TUSCL name ?

Warrior15
Warrior15VIP260254

Anywhere there are Titties.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

When I first started posting on this board, I got the question if I were a veteran. I think some people associate Warrior with soldier. Sorry to disappoint you. High school mascot. Yeah, I know. I actually just made something up to get the membership so I could get all of the info. Wasn't really thinking about it becoming my persona .

But I know a lot of you have stories behind your TUSCL names. What does yours mean ? How did you come up with it ?

Replies (98)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Shadow was my cat for 18 years. RIP.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Dandy Dan is my nickname going back to junior high, at least.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I am an upstanding gent that likes to get his freak on. Its really a play on words as a euphemism for a big ole woody.

Profile picture for anon4231
anon4231
•

Shuffling the random numbers because "1234" is always taken. Riveting, isn't it?

Being "anonymous" keeps the... less socially acceptable things separate from the more "public" image I've cultivated. Not that it's too much better, but y'know, anonymity of the Internet and all that.

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

It's a play on words "Malcom X" and I am quite fit the mix of "Gen X"

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Inspired by london_guy.

I also new that San Jose was not going to be one of the heavily written about metros. Clubs not that good.

SJG

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

When I fisted your mom she screamed something that sounded like "FLAGOOOOOONER!". I was too embarrassed to ask what she actually screamed so I went with what I thought I heard.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I have always used it.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

huffy_bike_guy

That’s classic!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Papi Chulo is a fairly common Latin slang phrase - somewhat the English equivalent of McDaddy (it's defined in several ways in UrbanDictionary.com)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

My initials (atac) plus dawg.

The resulting "attack dog" just tickled me as a number of members/trolls had been labelled as attack dogs.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Thong Fetish Pervert

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I founded the site.

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

I'm living a wonderful life.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I wanted to be anonymous — John Smith.

And I like oral sex — 69.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles, so it seemed natural.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

I've been using mine for many years before joining TUSCL. The "S" is for my first initial. 275 is my personal record for bench press. Ironman is an award my football coach gave me my senior year of high school. The award was for not missing a single weight training workout during the summer.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@s275

What position did you play?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"Moby Dick" is my favorite novel. Also, this quote from the book is appropriate to our chosen form of entertainment:

"In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers."

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

@Papi

Defensive Tackle

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

!

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Just an Old Coot and my dick length (in cm, ;-)

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

avid Vikings fan

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

And shadowcat's cat, Shadow was magnificent. He patrolled his property feasting on wildlife. I liked that cat, he was a good cat. Yes, RIP, Shadow.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

My name here is a combination of my grandpa's name and my brother's name in honor of 2 horny guys. Grandpa was a stud !!! LOL

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

founder's new review option for stating how much you spent at club that night.

some creative and funny shit posted above. mamisan kills me.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The first 24 handles I tried were rejected so I got frustrated and just typed out twentyfive

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Jack is my name. Slash is a nickname I was given by co-workers when I slashed the budgets of a business unit of a large corporation.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

I hunt and used to train dogs.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ @vincemichaels "My name here is a combination of my grandpa's name and my brother's name in honor of 2 horny guys. Grandpa was a stud !!! LOL"

Which was the valor stealer, and which was the pedophile?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

What in the fuck is your goddamn problem, flagooner??? You tell me in a PM that you are joshing, BS, you are being a fucked up asshole !! LIck my asscrack, dickbreath. You and I will meet one of these days, and you won't like it.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL.

It's just too easy. I can't resist.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah flag - that was a bit too-much when family-members are involved

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

My avatar says it all. Since founder rounded them off, doesn't show well here, but click on my TUSCL name and it shows better.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I am nice untill it is time not to be

Profile picture for BurlingtonHoFactory
BurlingtonHoFactory
•

I've spent a lot of time at the Playhouse Lounge in Burlington Township, NJ. That town is also the world headquarters of Burlington Coat Factory, whose motto used to be "We're more than just costs." I always felt that the club should have a similar slogan, "We're more than just hoes."

Profile picture for BurlingtonHoFactory
BurlingtonHoFactory
•

Sorry... "More than just coats." Wouldn't want to have to deal with potential lawsuits for trademark infringement ;)

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Pretty funny username @Burlington. Especially for a libertarian.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

I like to look at naked ladies

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^ why does that sound so creepy? Lol.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

BJ - What's your story ? Or more important, Is that your Ass in your avatar ?

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Yes, that’s my ass. I guess you missed all of the pics I posted on Valentine’s Day.

My name is old initials and a random “99,” bc you usually need some numbers for user names. I didn’t even know there was a discussion board.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Bubba is my inner redneck. The chicks dig it :)

Profile picture for K
K
•

It is my code name.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Short for interloper -- going from place to place, not really belonging. Feels like my clubbing experience much of the time.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

After I fell under the spell of my ATF I had a couple of instances of private porn shows of her fucking other guys. It turned me on more than I ever thought it would and realized I enjoyed gawking at her having sex.

Profile picture for EastCoaster
EastCoaster
•

I'm a Mid-Westerner who moved.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

My name is Larry, I like to fish. Plus my favorite rapper Mac Miller’s alias is larryfisherman, so it just made sense.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I wanted to remain anonymous and keep a low profile.

Profile picture for hotdog0007
hotdog0007
•

College nickname.

Profile picture for BurlingtonHoFactory
BurlingtonHoFactory
•

@RandomMember,

There is actually a street called John Galt Way in Burlington Township. I drive past it on my occasional trips to the club. I doubt that it's a political statement about the town though.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Typical driver tee shot distance.... in feet...

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

A character in Jungleland...a Bruce Springsteen song

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Hmmmm

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m a banker - got deeply involved in discounted cash flow modeling - and then I discovered that strippers love cash too! However, strippers prefer the cash flow to be more immediate!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Magicrat - great Springsteen reference! Some great memories from those songs! I’m required to know the lyrics - being a Jersey native...

Profile picture for PeterEaster
PeterEaster
•

Wait, you’re not supposed to use your real name?

Profile picture for PeterEaster
PeterEaster
•

@Cashman - I once tried to explain the discounted cash flow model to a stripper. I don’t think she got it.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Georgemicrodong, talk about drawing attention to what your name means. :)

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^ how funny. I’m shocked you didn’t know that.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

@ peterEaster.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Wrong again, Hj99. Interesting, that you've lived so long for being so stupid.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Maybe vincemichaels should change his name to dickroman in tribute to Dick Blumenthal and Roman Polanski

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

@PeterEaster it doesn’t register for strippers! It’s either pay me now - or nothing.

I think of discounted cash flows like the character from Popeye named Whimpy - who would say “I’ll gladly repay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.”

Strippers know that we won’t pay them tomorrow - if they dance for us today!

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Umm, what?.. I think you might have posted on the wrong thread, VM..

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No, Hj99, wrong again.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^dickroman

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

@ flag, just wait for him to google those. He’s going to want you to lick his asscrack. :P

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Cashman if you look at my avatar you’ll notice that Wimpy is being pressed for payment I don’t know if you can see the caption but it says “it’s tuesday motherfucker “

Profile picture for gothamyte
gothamyte
•

holmes was born in Gotham City, yaheardme

Adam Westsiiiiiiiiide !!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

@twentyfive - that’s great! I enlarged it - and I saw it. Thats too funny!

Profile picture for AmeliaSmith
AmeliaSmith
•

When I first got into the sugaring scene, I decided to create a different name for myself to protect myself from creeps and crazies. I chose Amelia because Amelia Earhart (I wanted to be a pilot when I was a girl) and I got Smith from a random name generator. My story isn't as great as y'alls.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^ But Amelia Earhart disappeared you’re gonna stick around for a while we hope

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Should I just go back to posting under my Dougster profile?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^No use the liddle douggie it’s funnier.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

@Dom.. was already taken. Plus after lurking in the forums for a bit, it seemed it might be courteous of me to let posters know my approximate age as part of my username as most PLs seemed about 60 y/o or thereabouts.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

I think everyone should use their real name.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^^ but then how could you express your crush with every post! You’d have to sign them all, like SJG. “❤️realIntoDougster❤️“

Actually, that would be kinda cute. ;)

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Bridget - are you trying to neg me?

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Neg?.. is that a “community” term? You are my first gay bff.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Your obsession with me is cute, Bridget - in a stalker-ish kind of way

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Thanks! I’m hoping I’ll learn how to be friends w a real life flaming homo. :) I need a pet sitter and RILs are so needy..

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Accusing someone of being gay is an “old” Dougster tactic, usually when he got frustrated by consistently being out smarted on the board. Are you going to invent a bunch of .gay aliases and start spamming the board, too?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ Don't be so gay.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Bj99 I thought you girls all had queer bffs to go shopping with, and have sing a longs like “I Say A little Prayer For You” in restaurants where they serve Quiche and Salad.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Everyone, but me :( and now the new one here is mad at me for some reason! I just can’t get anything right. I’ll get a queer (is that the word they like?) BFF.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^ ‘Never’ . Sorry. It’s hard to type through the tears. :(

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Aww baby don’t cry let’s see if I can get flagooner the trophy wife out here to console you. ;)

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

That would make me feel better. ❤️

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@vm: That’s me, subtle.

@Bj99: He’s known for quite a while now. It’s not like I’ve kept it to myself prior to this. :)

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

My ex-wife once said to me, "Having sex with you is like having sex with a fucking Android. It's mechanical, emotionless, and robotic!"

Now, she's Droidx.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

^^^^thats awesome! And here I thought you just really liked the Motorola Droid X. That was my very first smart phone and I loved that thing.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

"My name here is a combination of my grandpa's name and my brother's name in honor of 2 horny guys. Grandpa was a stud"

I recall you previously saying that your name was a combo of your uncle and brother. And yes I know you'll revert to denying you ever said it and throw out some insults to cover your tracks. Whatever.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

BTW, OSU alumnus here and a follower of their football program.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

My username was a goof on one of @GACAs old threads.

I noted that there is a @RandomStripper handle over on Stripper Web. Might be true love...

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Faulty memory on your part little one, my grandpa has always been the first part of my TUSCL moniker. Ya all, down there need tp stop drinking that toxic water. It's ruined whatever brain you have..

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

And what's wrong with being right, TheeOSU, you clearly aren't.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement