tuscl

Lines to get in the sc

chessmaster
Illinois
I can count on one hand the number of times i have waited in a line to get in a sc(or any club for that matter). Even then it was short like less than 2 or 3 minutes. Would you wait in a line to go into a strip club?

32 comments

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    I have a few times. Mainly it was low class clubs trying to act exclusive.
  • Dblednmike
    7 years ago
    If I were counting on one hand, I’d have five fingers left over. If it’s that crowded, I don’t want to be there.
  • lmgol075
    7 years ago
    Regular club there is almost never lines or a wait to get in except maybe when there is a bigger group or there is a bachelorette party coming in to go see the male dancers upstairs. When there is I know the bouncer and coat girl well enough that they will wave me up right away or open up the exit door for me and get me in past the lines. Guess that is one of the perks of being a regular and making sure to tip the staff well.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    usually only when there's an event going on. Boxing/UFC etc.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"If I were counting on one hand, I’d have five fingers left over. If it’s that crowded, I don’t want to be there."

Same. I specialize in going at slow times, no interest ever in waiting in a line. The closest I've come to a line is, I get there and a small group of guys walked in right before me, and they're currently being wrung up by the cashier. 30 seconds until they're all in. But if I get a hint the place is crowded inside, I'm out
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    yeah, never waited more than a minute or two...a long line at an SC would be a turn off
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    only in vegas.
    and at hong kong.
  • Dblednmike
    7 years ago
    I’ve never waited in a line to get INTO Hong Kong, but I’ve waited in a small line to get out at the Robe Guy. LOL.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Sometimes there's a line to get out of the club when all the dancers are walking their PL's to the door
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    very true about waiting for the robe guy.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Lines to get in?

Do you mean waiting on the guy in front of me to pay the cover?
    That would be rare because I hate paying covers. It would be more likely that I would wait while the customer(s) in front of me get patted down or go through a metal detector. Or waiting for the club to open, but they generally let me in early.

Or are you referring to waiting for customers to leave to stay within code?
    If that's the case, I move on to somewhere else.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Either one. I wouldnt wait in line either to pay a cover and then spend more money inside. I know people have said they wait to get in follies at night because they cant be overcrowded anymore. People are paying $40-$60 or something like that to skip the line. Fuck that!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Line forms in back of me;) I don’t wait for you
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I think I did at the rhino in vegas one time. Other than that never.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If it's a line to get in it's probably a madhouse inside that's likely not conducive to the type of visit I want
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ the likely madhouse inside is more of a turnoff to me than the actual waiting in line
  • tuscl666
    7 years ago
    Long lines during spring and summer every weekend at Chez Paree in Montreal. Could take 30 mins or more. Of course, a tip gets you to skip lines, but club is packed.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Yeah the thought of the crowd once inside(and a guaranteed sausage-fest) would make me turn around before the line.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I think the only time I waited in line was at Club Venus when they had feature performers. It was worth it, the feature gave a great VIP experience for the same money as a normal dance.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I would. I'm used to lines from all my times going to regular clubs...not to mention if I go through all the prep and driving to go to a SC, the line isn't going to stop me. I could decide to go to another club, but I'm pretty one track minded when it comes to those sorts of things. That said, I think the longest I've ever waited in line is about 5 minutes. I think Tootsies, Passions, and Savannah's are the only places I've ever waited in line, defining a line as more than 3 people.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    One time my group was the source of the line. There was like a group of 20 or 30 of us one time that went to Gold Horse downtown Cleveland. We sat down and saw a much of people get up and leave.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I’ve never encountered a line for a strip club. I’m pretty sure I’d find someplace else to go if I did.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Eleven in Miami. And it's not that fun then because of the crowds. Great place on off nights. But on the nights when they have some celebrity DJ, it's wild.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If you go to Follies at night especially Friday & Saturday nights you can expect lines. Since getting 2 citations for overcrowding the club is being even more strict about letting people in. I never go at night but have heard that there are actually 2 lines. One of them being twice as much money as the other and people in that line get in ahead of the other line. I never go there at night and have never waited in line anywhere. I don't think I would unless there were no other choices available.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Only in Vegas.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    When you say line, do you mean to get into the building? Because i've gone to strip clubs numerous time where two or three different parties/customers will go at the same time as me but enter the building just slightly before me so i'll have to "wait" in line to pay. It's like a short wait, maybe 1 minute or less. And it doesn't even mean the club is crowded, i just went at a popular time (usually weekend evenings). Generally any Saturday night at a fairly popular club, i will see people in the check in area during peak times. Only twice have i actually waited say more than 5 minutes. One was at the old Skybox on a weekend night, where they wand everyone, so that takes up time, and also require a coat check which adds more time so it took a little more than 5 minutes being behind about 10 people. Also i went one time to the freaking Admiral Theatre during a Harley Quinn lookalike contest. It was so packed, they didn't have any available valet parking, back when it was $12 (still pricey) compared to the more outrageous $15 now. So i found a spot on the street after about 10 minutes or so, walked a couple blocks back and waited around 10 minutes behind a 15 layer queue and by then the contest was over. The wait wasn't for paying or checking in, they were just at full capacity and waiting for spots to open. Some of the PLs in front of me were upset and kind of wanted a refund of the high cover, but i didn't go for the contest, although i was aware that it was going on. I waited it out and just entered the club as usual. The Halloween (Night of the Stripping Dead) events are pretty packed as well. I've only caught the tail end of those events where there wasn't as much of a line (about the usual weekend wait of about a minute or so).
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    The one time I genuinely remember being stuck in a line, that was because I was going to a new club in an area that previously had no nude dance club. It was way too crowded back then. Once it stopped being new and they expanded their building, no more lines.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @shadowcat night, nothing!

Last two times I went got there around 3 to 330. Both times, SB and I were in the first few folks who had to wait in line for people to come out. One time about 10min wait, other time someone came out as soon as we were stopped.

When we came out last time, at 545 (still Saturday day shift; normally $5 cover), there were about 10 people waiting in side line which was going to be $15 cover. But, two guys were let in to take our places "up the middle" for a $30 cover.

The one time I was in Follies at night and was leaving around 1130pm there was maybe 30 people in the side line waiting to pay $30 each to get in, and "up the middle" was $60.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^ridiculous
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve had to wait in a line to get into a lap dance booth. Only once did I have to wait in a line to get in a strip club. There was a feature dancer there - and I arrived when a biker group had just gotten there.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    IU never have and never will wait in a line to get into any club, let alone a strip club.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I may have done a few lines before going to a strip club. But I got right in on those nights.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion