tuscl

What would you pay for the ability to LDK?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
For those guys who can't LDK.

What would you pay as a one time fee for the ability to LDK for the rest of your life. It would be a satisfying orgasm way better than masturbation but less than sex.

22 comments

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’m not knocking it, but I have no interest in cumming in my pants.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    A lifetime VIP membership to access LDK? $99.00 sounds about right.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I can LDK so I wouldn't need to pay.

The question for those who can LDK is "how much would you pay for lapdanceking82's special LDK powers?"
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    I’m not an LDKer, but if I was to start to become one, I would pay to stop.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    It’s funny how this topic has become an “us against them” angle. What does it matter whether you can or can’t LDK?

Being able to LDK has allowed a much more economical, safer, and more satisfying clubbing experience, however I’ve yet to encounter an LDK’er on this site telling extra seekers that they’re clubbing the rong way.

LDKing is a gift to be cherished, and the good strippers know this all too well. It has been my experience the girls even enjoy taking part of the experience. I hope you all find what you’re looking for when Mongering.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    M72: the thread starts out as us against them, i.e., there’s something wrong if you can’t LDK, how much will you pay to fix it? I don’t care what anyone else does, but I’m willing to pay to avoid PE.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d try to pay as little as possible. I don’t say that to be harsh - but because it seems that being able to LDK is a method for maximizing your orgasmic powers while minimizing the cost associated. So it should not begin with a large cash outlay. I’m thinking $19.99 - including shipping and handling.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    it's worth $500 - 1000 to me....still I'm fine without being able to do it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Don't have any interest
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    LDK - you shouldn’t give it up so easily! You should put a “LDK System” together - so we can learn from your insights.

How to spot a LDK friendly dancer.

Underwear selection for the best LDK concealment.

Handling the post LDK mess without showing.

Best pants for a grind that’s most cost effective for a quick eruption.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I have comments from dancers telling me how they like my soft pants.

Stripperweb hates a guy like me. Sweatpants boner man.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Lmfao... try lot lizzards for $20
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don’t mind a sweat pants boner, as long as it’s not one of those little pokey ones.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Whats the average time-to-ldk? However many songs that is, at say $20 a song. I have never ldked and may not even like it(or the cleanup afterwards) but i wouldnt mind being able to, just to try it.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think three. There’s a lot of guys who do on the first song, but they seem to be caught off guard, and not sc regulars.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    And a side effect, if i was able to ldk, i could probably get off from bbbj.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "I think three. There’s a lot of guys who do on the first song, but they seem to be caught off guard, and not sc regulars."

Really? I thought it would be longer than that. Although the king prides himself on ldk'ing as quick as possible.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Most guys go to a doctor if they suffer from premature ejaculation, not the other way around.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    “I’m not an LDKer, but if I was to start to become one, I would pay to stop.”

Lololol haha this cracked me up
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't pay anything, its not something I ever wanted
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Zero.

I have better things to do with my money, and with my loads.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion