tuscl

Do you come here often?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Meeting a dancer you haven't seen before how do you guys answer the frequent question:
"Do you come here often?"

23 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Does it matter?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Yes, I do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Mostly I answer truthfully - although if it's my first-time I usually don't like saying so in case she's a ROB and is tempted to go into ROB-mode w/ a newbie to the club
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I used to feel a bit apprehensive saying "yeah I come here a lot" b/c I felt it made me look like a perv - but these days as a seasoned-SCer i'm not too concerned w/ what dancers may think
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    I usually ask “define often”.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    I say yes, I do, mainly to give the impression that it ain't my first rodeo, so if you're an air dancer, move the fuck along.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I too answer truthfully. I like being brutally honest in the club.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I think that is just a conversation started. Most times, I don't think the girl is really trying to size you up or anything. I know I have certain things I ask a stripper just to get the conversion going.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Also I like to add sexual innuendo to my answers. For example if asked "Do you come here often" in a club where I LDK with often, I would say yes but only in the private dance areas.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    @SirLap - I may have to remember that one. :-)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I usually tell them the truth. At my favorite club I tell them that I am a regular. Can't hurt to tell the truth.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I will usually tell them I do not come to frequently but have been coming for a long time. That can explain why they might not have seen me before.

Or if I am in a smartass mood I tell them almost every time with the right girl in VIP.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    When I get that question at my usual club, it's a dead giveaway that it's a new girl who probably won't be worth the effort. My usual answer is "yes, for years and years" and they quickly move on to another topic.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Stripper: "Do you come here often?"
    Me: ... whenever i have money

... and strippers hands start roaming in the right zip codes.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    At certain clubs, in answer to the question "How often do you come here?", my standard response is "Every fucking time, sweetheart!"
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    first time today.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Answer --"probably not as much as you do but I have been here before"
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I ask that. It’s helpful to know for a lot of reasons, and contributes to the conversation. I don’t adjust prices based on it.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I mostly answer truthfully. Like others, if its a club I don't visit often I'll sometimes make it clear that while I may not be a regular there, its not my first time in a SC.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I answer truthfully. In some cases it’s a conversation starter. But it also establishes you as not being a first timer.

I think some dancers are more comfortable knowing you’ve been to the club previously - as you know how things work. You know the level of mileage and your expectations should be in line with the clubs offerings.
  • Harderlap
    7 years ago
    I usually say yes, if I am a regular. In a new club, I usually, but not always, say yes. In new clubs I am a bit wary of being seen as a good target who does not know what is going on. One can usually get enough information from TUSCL so that one can wing it like a regular. Another good reply to the question in a new club is “Yes, but I haven’t been here in a long time.” That tells then you are not an easy target, but explains why you may not be familiar with all the ins and outs. One of the things that is always a bit of a hurdle for me in a new club is how to tip dancers on stage, so I usually observe a while before tipping.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Normally s/o would have added the line, “... only in VIP!!” by now. :)

I tend to answer truthfully except not to appear to a ROB as a n00b in case my answer is no. Like I’ve been here before but fuzzy about the details. It’s basic small talk. I have no problems with small talk with dancers.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Lol. I like rogertex’s answer. And his sweetard article is gold and on target.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion