tuscl

This deserves a discussion!

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Thursday, February 8, 2018 6:57 AM
Has anybody noticed Bj99’s soapy booty in her avatar? In my humble opinion - her booty deserves its own discussion. She’s toned, round, perfectly sized, and perfectly tanned too! My only complaint is that the avatar is too small...

53 comments

• Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I liked her prior avatar, too. It was her soapy tits. Very nice.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    True. That was a good one.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Once she is done cleaning up I will take it for the team volunteer for the body lotion and oil follow up. BJ are you recruiting for an open position? [view link]
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    This is her best avatar ever and they’ve all been good. Very nice ass! It’s funny that we seemingly hard boiled strip club veterans are head over heels for a stripper we’ve never met and probably never will. Bj could be fucking with our minds, as far as we know. She really is just an avatar to us, after all. But her avatars are great, her comments are much anticipated and I’m glad she’s anonymous because I’d probably be broke if she showed in a local club. Lol.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    As avatars go, it's pretty fantastic.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said Huntsman. Her ass is incredible. Her responses in discussions are very intelligent - and her knowledge of South Park is excellent too. In my view - she’s got it all!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Anyone ever gone and seen her dance?
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Wish we had a bigger picture of it
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    VinceMichael said he would babysit her child when she has to work. Her boyfriend is too busy playing video games and doing drug deals. Jk!!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It’s the least I can do for crashing the boy’s club. That’s the last of my soapy pics. Thank you, for calling me tan! lol. ❤️
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Lol upright. I need a soap boy, and a boyfriend who will stand in until I get the perfect ultra realistic sex doll boyfriend of my dreams. For now, I’ll just have to keep catching my boyfriend when he takes breaks from his xbox.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    bj99. you are a nice tease. :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    So, this realistic sex doll will be hard and ready to play video games all the time? Lol! Thanks for playing along with us! Thanks for sharing your sexy little avatars too! Tan and toned and very sexy!
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    I think we’re all being cat fished. She’s really Juice.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Warhawks might be right. Maybe that’s why her (or his) ass looks tanned? Juice spilled BBQ sauce on it while trying to take a booty pic! I’m deflated just thinking that thought.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Now that you bring it up, there is a hint of pussy in the tiny pic, unless it's just my imagination ;) Otherwise, very nice...
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Looking closely at bj99's avatar, I can state with perfect assurance that it is not of a "his" ass! bj, you have made my day here beautiful!
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    There's an easy zoom feature up to 300% on firefox (control +) for those that want a "little" closer look. The resolution doesn't seem to be affected too much. But it is such a tiny pic to begin with so...
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    There’s. But of pussy, still dripping from my bubble bath. ;P
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    “A bit of” sorry. Already drinking lol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 what I noticed the most about you per your older banner pic was your ripped abs. You have a nice fit stomach with a "six pack" to prove it. A+!!!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I don’t think I’m ripped. I’m part Latina and I got the signature ab crack. Just lucky.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Ripped may have been an overstatement but for sure you are above average in terms of abs definition.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Nice pic. I approve. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Did you use Ivory it’s 99% pure you know ?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d enjoy seeing her firm six pack abs. I thought her soapy booty was hot. Then I noticed the same photo offers a peek at her pussy - and now I hear that she’s got great abs too! A smart - sexy - and fit girl. I’ve got to quit my job - start couch sitting - and playing video games. Maybe a drug habit will make me more desirable too? Lol!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ don’t forget, extremely low standards ab my behavior. ;P
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My club standards are minimal. The lighting and beer help to keep me happy with anything. You are way beyond the hottest dancers I’ve seen. The fact that you are one of the smartest folks posting here is also impressive!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’m not certain if I remember this correctly but I think Bj said her boyfriend was either SJG or VM. She and VM have had a few lovers spats on the board and I thought they might just get a room during their last go ‘round. She’s not an extras girl but, yes, she did flash a little pussy in that recent photo. Thank goodness Ipad lets you do that expand thing easily with your fingers. Hey Beej, do you realize how many guys got electronic FIV from that? Cashman, is your screen full of saliva with electronic DATY?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'm pretty good at video games. BF material. :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Huntsman - sadly I’m using my smartphone (as I’m in my office). However, there might be a bit of drool on the screen. Her soapy butt cheeks - and moist pussy lips - are looking tasty! I like that term EDATY - lol! That’s great.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Cashman, that sex doll thread a while back got a mixed reaction. What percent of tuscl members do you think would go for an animated version of a Bj99 sex doll?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Until people are met in person are they actually real?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    For Bj - I would want the girl herself. She’s got a kick ass body - and she’s smart - so she would be super-cool to hang with too.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ skibum, I think only founder knows exactly where I work. I’ve chatted w 25 on the phone. Otherwise, I’m anonymous.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    Damn girl, nice ass! 10/10 would enjoy again.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Skibum I'll confirm that she is really unreal ;)))
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I figure BJ must have "Father issues" like most of the strippers I know. I'm holding out for "Grandfather issues".
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I happen to think Bj is a great gal and she’d be a great friend if you knew her well.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    SJG and I discuss this in group all the time. We don't think it's really her pics you guys are looking at. You've all been had. And it's an indication of much deeper daddy issues than anyone here could possibly imagine. In fact, we'd like Bj99 to start joining us at group. It's just not normal for a stripper to spend all her free time online talking to the likes of us, and for free no less.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    BTW, the weirdos at the loony bin had themselves a looksee at her pics and rated her a 6 at best.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^But hey they’re in the loony bin for a reason. ;)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    All kidding aside, I think Bj is a great gal too and 25 is right.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Ass of the year!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Thumbs up Bj!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I didn’t know she was LDK-friendly! That’s a big plus! I’m glad this discussion continues - as her body is pretty epic - and her comments are great.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    What is this? a fuckin sausage fest???? All you guys on here drooling over the ONE chick who posts here. What a bunch of pathetic losers...
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Right? The same guys who complain about Fri nights in the SC being a sausage fest. ;) They like it.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s a virtual sausage fest of pl’s - that’s very different - and involves much less pork than a real sausage fest! Lol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ As if this thread is any different than the TUSCL discussion board itself.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Who?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good point SirLDAlot! The discussions are mostly sausage fests.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    I hope Bj is not anongirl part deux lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion